Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean? It's not obvious to me 

Hi Squishy, I think Crabby means she can't / won't divulge the technology because it's preferable it is kept secret to all the lo-life that have been arrogantly thumbing their noses and thinking they have gotten away with their crimes

BBM

1:17 Gary Jubelin in reply to Mr Ushers question about persons of interest .... "There are probably 12 or so people who have been nominated and I think it is 27 people that have been nominated that there is suspicion attached to."

That is not to say any/all of those nominated persons remain on those lists after further investigation.

Though, I think DN was only mentioned in the media after this. So yes what type of car did he drive?

I agree. Why would that information be withheld for 12 months? It just does not make sense to me.

imo

[video=youtube;E3HNcCOob4Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3HNcCOob4Y[/video]

I'm confused SoSo (not so unusual for me, and it may be due to flustered state after watching Jubie again.. lol .. Possibly not a 'politically correct statement, but I am of the belief that special creations are worthy of acknowledgement!)

But to be serious, 12 people been nominated but 27 people nominated that held suspicion ... Does this mean 27 were culled to 12 that remain?

Jubelin will solve Williams case. I'm sure of it.

I think he and Strike Force Rosann already have and now they just need a reliable, non-hostile witness so charges can be laid.

Warshawski: I take that to mean 12 POIs and 27 (including or not including the 12?) to whom a degree of suspicion is attached. The 12 POIs would have the highest degree of suspicion attached, and then there are others who are suspected to a lesser degree.

Cheers JLZ. Afterthoughts suggested that inference & good to have it acknowledged. .. But I then digest 12 highly suspected, and it's OMG ..

What has our society become that it seems acceptable for a little boy to go missing ?

To me, that is the big question.

i know, and understand for sure, that there are any number of theories, but the documented reality is that SOMEONE has removed William from his position in Kendall.

The other fact is that someone knows.

<modsnip>

As horrible as it sounds, if the person withholding knowledge is a female she may be complicit. Some women will continue to be in a relationship with a man they know is a child predator. Maybe they helped.

As horrible as it sounds, if the person withholding knowledge is a female she may be complicit. Some women will continue to be in a relationship with a man they know is a child predator. Maybe they helped.
Sadly very true.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

i wonder who williams grandmother suspects it is?

Ms Collins regularly finds herself lying awake at night, staring at the ceiling and wondering what happened to her grandson. She has her theories, but for legal reasons they can&#8217;t be printed.

&#8220;Whatever they&#8217;ve done, they&#8217;ve done very well,&#8221; she says, again choking up

Another family member, who was also present for the *interview, believes the tiny superhero has fallen victim to a paedophile ring.
&#8220;Everything I read in the media about a paedophile ring &#8212; it&#8217;s like reading a book of what I thought happened,&#8221; he says.
Another of William&#8217;s closest relatives, who can&#8217;t be identified, suffered a chilling premonition the day he disappeared from the home on Benaroon Drive in Kendall.

&#8220;(He) got up to go to work and I looked up to the sky and the sky was black. Something threw him off so he went back inside and just sat out in the back garden,&#8221; Ms Collins says.
&#8220;He couldn&#8217;t believe that he was just gone, how does that happen? After that everything just went black

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...e/news-story/75a29dde86e5a26dd6d5e4dd963ac62d

Another of William&#8217;s closest relatives, who can&#8217;t be identified, suffered a chilling premonition the day he disappeared from the home on Benaroon Drive in Kendall.

&#8220;(He) got up to go to work and I looked up to the sky and the sky was black. Something threw him off so he went back inside and just sat out in the back garden,&#8221; Ms Collins says.
&#8220;He couldn&#8217;t believe that he was just gone, how does that happen? After that everything just went black

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...e/news-story/75a29dde86e5a26dd6d5e4dd963ac62d
(snipped)

So, the day of William's disappearance, a close male relative decides not to go to work and sits in the garden instead. I've had a few too many days like that myself. I don't think they were due to premonitions. It's not quite clear whether the decision not to go to work happened before or after William's disappearance. Perhaps the relative doesn't have a fixed early-morning start time, and the news had come through. Then he didn't go to work due to natural anxiety, and he had a 'premonition' it wouldn't end well. Is that what it means? Around the same time, NC looks up at the sky and the sky is black. If anything, that's her premonition, not his. Why don't they say she had a premonition? Or, perhaps she had no premonition, and noticed a storm coming, and happened to mention the sky to the reporter just by the way in coincidentally ominous language. Perhaps the storm was the reason the man didn't go to work. After they heard William was gone, everything just went black. But that was definitely afterward, so it wasn't a premonition from either of them.

If William's close male relative showed signs of expecting William's disappearance before it happened, he could be the someone who knows something. The journalist shows poor ethics in not asking the relevant questions or giving us a little clear writing.

http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...ld-*advertiser censored*-about-william-tyrell

There are some very sick people. Absolutely disgusting!

This Sonny Day character mentioned In the above link by purpleandgreen appears to get about a bit.

(snipped)

So, the day of William's disappearance, a close male relative decides not to go to work and sits in the garden instead. I've had a few too many days like that myself. I don't think they were due to premonitions. It's not quite clear whether the decision not to go to work happened before or after William's disappearance. Perhaps the relative doesn't have a fixed early-morning start time, and the news had come through. Then he didn't go to work due to natural anxiety, and he had a 'premonition' it wouldn't end well. Is that what it means? Around the same time, NC looks up at the sky and the sky is black. If anything, that's her premonition, not his. Why don't they say she had a premonition? Or, perhaps she had no premonition, and noticed a storm coming, and happened to mention the sky to the reporter just by the way in coincidentally ominous language. Perhaps the storm was the reason the man didn't go to work. After they heard William was gone, everything just went black. But that was definitely afterward, so it wasn't a premonition from either of them.

If William's close male relative showed signs of expecting William's disappearance before it happened, he could be the someone who knows something. The journalist shows poor ethics in not asking the relevant questions or giving us a little clear writing.

Things that make you go 'Hmm...' That interview just didn't 'sit right' with me. Either someone's strategy or smokescreen.

Targetted abduction by members of a local 'paedophile ring' doesn't sit right with me either. As a motive; extremely rare so, no. As a possible outcome of his random abduction by a child sex offender/murderer; yes, if he survived. Failing misadventure, someone wanted William, in particular; and wanted him to 'disappear' - either to conceal evidence of the crime or they believed William 'rightly' belonged with them or someone they loved.

This Sonny Day character mentioned In the above link by purpleandgreen appears to get about a bit.

RIP trolls usually do. Another one in the UK is Jamie (insert random infantile word here) Card. Aren't worth the expended energy used to type their 'nom de idiot'. They think they're really something. One word to describe them? Pathetic.

Things that make you go 'Hmm...' That interview just didn't 'sit right' with me. Either someone's strategy or smokescreen.

Targetted abduction by members of a local 'paedophile ring' doesn't sit right with me either. As a motive; extremely rare so, no. As a possible outcome of his random abduction by a child sex offender/murderer; yes, if he survived. Failing misadventure, someone wanted William, in particular; and wanted him to 'disappear' - either to conceal evidence of the crime or they believed William 'rightly' belonged with them or someone they loved.

BBM. This is what I feel happened rather than abduction by a child sexual predator.

i wonder who williams grandmother suspects it is?

Ms Collins regularly finds herself lying awake at night, staring at the ceiling and wondering what happened to her grandson. She has her theories, but for legal reasons they can&#8217;t be printed.

&#8220;Whatever they&#8217;ve done, they&#8217;ve done very well,&#8221; she says, again choking up

Another family member, who was also present for the *interview, believes the tiny superhero has fallen victim to a paedophile ring.
&#8220;Everything I read in the media about a paedophile ring &#8212; it&#8217;s like reading a book of what I thought happened,&#8221; he says.

Hinky meter 0-10 in seconds!! Hairs on the back of my neck bristled when I read this.

Mmmm so he didn't go to work, just stayed home and stupidly sat the garden under a 'black' sky? Well there ya go...I hope he had a brollie.

Does anyone else think it is too coincidental that William's bio dad is originally from the Laurieton area and still knows people from the area.

Hinky meter 0-10 in seconds!! Hairs on the back of my neck bristled when I read this.

Mmmm so he didn't go to work, just stayed home and stupidly sat the garden under a 'black' sky? Well there ya go...I hope he had a brollie.
I had to Google brollie Lol. I thought it was maybe a sandwich haha. Love it!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

BBM. This is what I feel happened rather than abduction by a child sexual predator.
Or they were one and the same. We have been told WT had a "complicated" past and he obviously suffered some form of abuse to be removed from his home. I have always suspected that abuse might have been sexual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member