Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Arraignment
The formal appearance of an accused person in the court of trial to hear the indictment (charge) against him or her, in the presence of a judge, and to then enter a plea of guilty or not guilty.
https://www.lawsociety.com.au/about/news/Glossary/index.htm
Thank you :) The court process has always been confusing for me. You'd think with my years as a WSer it would be easier for me lol

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Police seem to take longer now. Many things come to light, and cases are sown up tighter. No good rushing it through for zero result.

One thing is for sure, people who committed crimes int he past, must be crapping biscuits as technology rapidly changes improving the chance of their capture

Actually, someone told me some technology the other day police have. Absolutely mind blowing. What could take a thousand men 20 years ago, now can take 3 people. I cant say what it is for obvious reasons.

What do you mean? It's not obvious to me 🙂

I know there was at least one connection of note between two Facebook profiles that I think someone from here found and they were going to notify Crimestoppers.
Someone connected with Bill Spedding (can't remember if it was him or his wife or who) was FB friends with someone connected to WT's bio family.
Of course, people make FB friends for lots of different reasons. Maybe they gave each other virtual cows. Who knows
YES YES YES. Six degrees of separation. I do not think this is a pedo abduction. This was too slick. Someone was following this family and this was professional.

Thanks Warshawski.

How do we know for certain that they haven't come forward? How do we know for certain that the cars were even there? A rough description has only ever been given of the two cars allegedly seen by William's mother. No make or model of these two vehicles has ever been forthcoming, only that one was a white station wagon and the other an older style grey or green sedan. Yet ironically from that rough description it has been deduced that one car belonged to Anthony Jones and the other to the son of Paul Bickford. Jones and Bickford are now POI's in the investigation. I'd like to know what type of vehicle Derek Nichols drivesm he also being a POI. I'd also like to point out that there are apparently at least 12 other POI's in this case to date. This last point according to MSM reports and not directly from Gary Jubelin so we have to make of that what we will.

The investigators apparently knew about these two cars for 12 months before any information about them was released to the public. I really do find that incredible! Gary Jubelin is all about strategy but the strategy of this one is totally lost on me at this stage. Perhaps Task Force Rosann was monitoring people they thought may be the owners of these vehicles only to find that was not the case. If they knew beyond doubt that the two cars belonged to Jones and Bickford, why would they even bother to then mention them 12 months later? They would be keeping that information close to their chest for any future prosecution.

It's been reported in MSM that the residents in and surrounding Benaroon Drive were questioned at length and on numerous occasions during the investigation. What if these residents were asked, do you own a white station wagon or a grey/green sedan? The answer was "...no but I own a cream, pale blue, (add any light colour here) station wagon.". Or "...no but I own a blue (insert make and model) sedan.". As I said, the description of those to cars was very wishy-washy to say the least. This whole thing about the two cars is very hinky IMO.

As I mentioned, 35 Benaroon went on the market in October 2014. The fact that it was for sale may well have been known prior to October when the agent advertised it publicly. The two cars were in fact apparently seen close to this property and the owners of the cars may well have been a real estate agent and a prospective buyer. Once again, that real estate agent would have been questioned thoroughly by Task Force Rosann so I doubt that is the case.

This has alway worried me. I dont think the cars were there at all. I think that the focus of LE has been on 2 particular POIs and they were trying to put the wind up them by getting the message out that they were seen. I really think William's abduction was for a totally different reason.

I have thought long and hard on this and the only reason I can think of is.......money is not what is required to get the answers. Why else? Im asking if anyone does have ideas why else, not being facetious here.
Money would not appeal to someone who knew who took William and why, and thinks that William is where he should be.

Money would not appeal to someone who knew who took William and why, and thinks that William is where he should be.
I hope this is the case because it would mean that most likely William is alive.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

What do you mean? It's not obvious to me ��

Crabstick is right not to reveal this information no good can come from giving perps a heads up what the police etc can do.

maybe there is no reward offered because police already know who/what happened?
maybe the person who should come forward is involved in what happened, in planning etc
or they arent motivated by money, they are wealthy and dont want to lose social standing?
or in a happy scenario....
they truely love william and wont give him up for all the money in the world!

YES YES YES. Six degrees of separation. I do not think this is a pedo abduction. This was too slick. Someone was following this family and this was professional.

This has alway worried me. I dont think the cars were there at all. I think that the focus of LE has been on 2 particular POIs and they were trying to put the wind up them by getting the message out that they were seen. I really think William's abduction was for a totally different reason.

Yes bb and louise. I'll have what you're having.

Kidnapping is the 'best' case scenario for William as it means he is alive.

Otherwise, there is the choice of misadventure or random abduction. In those cases, the outcome for William does not augur well.

My money's on the former.

Please refer to what you are asking Squishy?
Ok, I read some more. I cant refer to what your asking as it will impact how criminals will behave later. But based on what I was told, police must know a lot more than us.
An example might be like FLIR on helicopters clear vast swathes of area in locating someone. That means police can assume that, say the child is not lost in the bush etc.
It is an example; not what Im talking about.

What do you mean? It's not obvious to me ��

Should really help square a few things away we dont know

Thanks Warshawski.

How do we know for certain that they haven't come forward? How do we know for certain that the cars were even there? A rough description has only ever been given of the two cars allegedly seen by William's mother. No make or model of these two vehicles has ever been forthcoming, only that one was a white station wagon and the other an older style grey or green sedan. Yet ironically from that rough description it has been deduced that one car belonged to Anthony Jones and the other to the son of Paul Bickford. Jones and Bickford are now POI's in the investigation. I'd like to know what type of vehicle Derek Nichols drivesm he also being a POI. I'd also like to point out that there are apparently at least 12 other POI's in this case to date. This last point according to MSM reports and not directly from Gary Jubelin so we have to make of that what we will.

The investigators apparently knew about these two cars for 12 months before any information about them was released to the public. I really do find that incredible! Gary Jubelin is all about strategy but the strategy of this one is totally lost on me at this stage. Perhaps Task Force Rosann was monitoring people they thought may be the owners of these vehicles only to find that was not the case. If they knew beyond doubt that the two cars belonged to Jones and Bickford, why would they even bother to then mention them 12 months later? They would be keeping that information close to their chest for any future prosecution.

It's been reported in MSM that the residents in and surrounding Benaroon Drive were questioned at length and on numerous occasions during the investigation. What if these residents were asked, do you own a white station wagon or a grey/green sedan? The answer was "...no but I own a cream, pale blue, (add any light colour here) station wagon.". Or "...no but I own a blue (insert make and model) sedan.". As I said, the description of those to cars was very wishy-washy to say the least. This whole thing about the two cars is very hinky IMO.

As I mentioned, 35 Benaroon went on the market in October 2014. The fact that it was for sale may well have been known prior to October when the agent advertised it publicly. The two cars were in fact apparently seen close to this property and the owners of the cars may well have been a real estate agent and a prospective buyer. Once again, that real estate agent would have been questioned thoroughly by Task Force Rosann so I doubt that is the case.

BBM

1:17 Gary Jubelin in reply to Mr Ushers question about persons of interest .... "There are probably 12 or so people who have been nominated and I think it is 27 people that have been nominated that there is suspicion attached to."

That is not to say any/all of those nominated persons remain on those lists after further investigation.

Though, I think DN was only mentioned in the media after this. So yes what type of car did he drive?

I agree. Why would that information be withheld for 12 months? It just does not make sense to me.

imo

[video=youtube;E3HNcCOob4Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3HNcCOob4Y[/video]

BBM

1:17 Gary Jubelin in reply to Mr Ushers question about persons of interest .... "There are probably 12 or so people who have been nominated and I think it is 27 people that have been nominated that there is suspicion attached to."

That is not to say any/all of those nominated persons remain on those lists after further investigation.

Though, I think DN was only mentioned in the media after this. So yes what type of car did he drive?

I agree. Why would that information be withheld for 12 months? It just does not make sense to me.

imo

Thanks for refreshing my memory Soso. I remember now seeing this video where Gary Jubelin actually mentioned the 12 POI's. So there it is, straight from the 'horse's mouth'. Interesting also that there are about 27 people who have been nominated as suspicious. I'd love to know who they all are!

Thanks for refreshing my memory Soso. I remember now seeing this video where Gary Jubelin actually mentioned the 12 POI's. So there it is, straight from the 'horse's mouth'. Interesting also that there are about 27 people who have been nominated as suspicious. I'd love to know who they all are!

That a lot of people with interest or suspicion attached.
In which line of inquiry, I wonder?

Crime stoppers have released another post about William. Interesting comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members