DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Same surname as NC

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Riddle me this:

Where does the 'T' in William Tyrrell come in then? BM is KE aka KT? BGM and BF are Collins'; presumably.

'Complicated family history'? You bet!

I still can't go past the rather blurred photo of William in the background of the 60 minutes interview with jubelin. It looks to me like its a Skype screenshot ( computer screen) and that he possibly is in his little Spider-Man suit. It's an unusual photo to have of him as it is not as clear as all the others ? I know it's been talked about on here before but I think it's significant in some way. Did jubelin deliberately have it there to let audience know they had it ?

Maybe they did, can't help but wonder if the 000 phone recording released in the media had a bit of editing. Another question about the phonecall. does the operator ask about shoes in the middle of the call? I turned it up and listened a dozen times but could not hear it clearly. The FM replies to her," um, um, um, he has a freckle on his head when his hair is parted to the left."

BBM: Yes the operator did ask if William was wearing shoes or has any distinguishing marks. The question about the shoes was answered with "um, um, um..." and then the operator is told about the freckle on William's head.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-09-...sed-in-search-for-3yo-william-tyrrell/6753948

I still can't go past the rather blurred photo of William in the background of the 60 minutes interview with jubelin. It looks to me like its a Skype screenshot ( computer screen) and that he possibly is in his little Spider-Man suit. It's an unusual photo to have of him as it is not as clear as all the others ? I know it's been talked about on here before but I think it's significant in some way. Did jubelin deliberately have it there to let audience know they had it ?

I contacted Port Macquarie Police some time back in regard to that particular photo. After waiting for over a week for a reply I was told that it is part of the investigation and would not be discussed.

I contacted Port Macquarie Police some time back in regard to that particular photo. After waiting for over a week for a reply I was told that it is part of the investigation and would not be discussed.

His hair does look a little shorter than one on the verandah taken day of disappearance but it could have been cut. It's just weird that this photo was used in comparison to others . I believe it holds some significance.

That is verrry interesting. Thank you for sharing.

WT's hair being shorter in the shot might be very significant. Especially if it was taken a day or two before the disappearance. MOO

A comparison of the two images.

q5CmRV1.jpg

More than just one adult, the father. For many fathers, to have that in your sights. Imagine being chased by a father in that situation. That's a much higher risk of being killed. Even in a car chase you would end up run off the road.

Having the father removed from the situation meant a dramatically reduced chance of capture.

(snipped)

That's what I'm demurring. First, the up-the-hill scenario isn't a physical snatch with crying or chloroform; it's a social encounter, apparently initiated by the child; nothing you could knock someone down for if detected in the early stages. Then, the risk of being attacked by a parent is only a small part of the total risk. Say it was someone under the balcony, within hearing of the house. William would have had to have been silenced immediately and carried. That's when pursuit becomes an issue. But you don't need to catch the abductor personally. See him at all, there's a good chance he (the abductor)'s had it.

But also, I think you're underestimating the vigilance and ferocity of a mother.

Talking of people who might think they had a better right to William--I wonder if he ever had another foster family.

I always assumed they had that photo to compare it against other webcam type photos, to confirm what WT looks like photographed with that type of equipment if that makes sense. Webcams aren't the best at taking accurate photos.

A comparison of the two images.

q5CmRV1.jpg

So hair not that different really. I'm just throwing it out there- could police have come across this somewhere on the Internet after abduction ? Hence why they believe he is still alive ? Could it have been used in that 60 minutes interview as bait ( we are on to you ) just another theory that I know was discussed but it's one that was never really put to bed.

Sorry that was a dumb comment I said. No theories would have been put to bed!

I always assumed they had that photo to compare it against other webcam type photos, to confirm what WT looks like photographed with that type of equipment if that makes sense. Webcams aren't the best at taking accurate photos.

Yes that makes sense.

(snipped)

Talking of people who might think they had a better right to William--I wonder if he ever had another foster family.

WT was 10 months old when he moved in with his foster family. So maybe, but the current family was his family for a long time.

ETA. Not sure if that's in MSM anywhere - probably not, seeing they won't even admit to him being a foster kid. But it was on the foster dad's facebook in the time before he made his facebook private (or deleted it or whatever he did).

So hair not that different really. I'm just throwing it out there- could police have come across this somewhere on the Internet after abduction ? Hence why they believe he is still alive ? Could it have been used in that 60 minutes interview as bait ( we are on to you ) just another theory that I know was discussed but it's one that was never really put to bed.

I think the hair is significantly different. The screen shot looks like a number 2's all over. The balcony shot looks like 4-6 weeks growth. MOO

Looks like he has just had hair cut that day in the web cam image
Yes on closer inspection it appears very short. Hard to tell from a photo like this but it looks very haphazardly done around hairline. Probably insignificant though.

mmmm, a friend of a friend

If what's been said is the truth, what WT and his sister's bio father did was very, very bad. That he's not listed as a POI is frankly surprising to me. Of course he could be one of the unnamed ones.

And if the rumours are true (AND YES I know the WS rules on rumours but c'mon, this case... what else is there when we're 'not being told the truth' in the MSM?) then WT is NOT "safe" if he's with his bio father.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr. Clean