Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #21

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im thinking he was lured down the cemetery next to the noilday neighbours and out the cemetery, Not even in the street.

The house with no furniture might have had a few visitors not of good character

Im not underestimating mum, just males fear males more, or females fear males when abducting children, and yes, it is two eyes less in the yard.

(snipped)
That's what I'm demurring. First, the up-the-hill scenario isn't a physical snatch with crying or chloroform; it's a social encounter, apparently initiated by the child; nothing you could knock someone down for if detected in the early stages. Then, the risk of being attacked by a parent is only a small part of the total risk. Say it was someone under the balcony, within hearing of the house. William would have had to have been silenced immediately and carried. That's when pursuit becomes an issue. But you don't need to catch the abductor personally. See him at all, there's a good chance he (the abductor)'s had it.

But also, I think you're underestimating the vigilance and ferocity of a mother.

Talking of people who might think they had a better right to William--I wonder if he ever had another foster family.

And it pains me to say this and is purely IMO and I hope I'm wrong, but he almost looks drugged out. His eyes........... and mouth.....

Yes on closer inspection it appears very short. Hard to tell from a photo like this but it looks very haphazardly done around hairline. Probably insignificant though.

If what's been said is the truth, what WT and his sister's bio father did was very, very bad. That he's not listed as a POI is frankly surprising to me. Of course he could be one of the unnamed ones.

And if the rumours are true (AND YES I know the WS rules on rumours but c'mon, this case... what else is there when we're 'not being told the truth' in the MSM?) then WT is NOT "safe" if he's with his bio father.
If he was anywhere so obvious, he would have been found by now.

If he was anywhere so obvious, he would have been found by now.
Totally agree! It's what makes this case so confounding ... for us and for LE too I'm assuming

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

A comparison of the two images.

q5CmRV1.jpg

thanks for the comparison pics Makara, every photo is a gut-wrenching reminder of this tragic occurrence.

Personally, I don't find anything obscure here.

It is a 'before' and 'after' for sure, in the development of a little boy of that age. And IMO that is what is needed in the hope of memories tugged in recognition.

I have no doubt that the riddle is solved, tough as it is, we need to be patient and have faith. There are other fish to fry, and the opportunity to do so is now ... in William's memory .

Would anyone who thinks the police have already solved this care to share how they reached that conclusion?

Im thinking he was lured down the cemetery next to the noilday neighbours and out the cemetery, Not even in the street.

The house with no furniture might have had a few visitors not of good character

Im not underestimating mum, just males fear males more, or females fear males when abducting children, and yes, it is two eyes less in the yard.

BBM. What house are you referring to Crabstick?

thanks for the comparison pics Makara, every photo is a gut-wrenching reminder of this tragic occurrence.

Personally, I don't find anything obscure here.

It is a 'before' and 'after' for sure, in the development of a little boy of that age. And IMO that is what is needed in the hope of memories tugged in recognition.

I have no doubt that the riddle is solved, tough as it is, we need to be patient and have faith. There are other fish to fry, and the opportunity to do so is now ... in William's memory .
That photo has raised a lot of conversation and speculation so I think it's fair to question it. As far as it being a comparison in age I find it an odd image to compare based on its clarity.

That photo has raised a lot of conversation and speculation so I think it's fair to question it. As far as it being a comparison in age I find it an odd image to compare based on its clarity.

I agree... still can't shake that photo either. I agree his hair looks a little shorter... also his undershirt is missing. For some reason the comments about the struggle his FM had with him that day to wear a shirt under his spiderman costume stick out in my mind as well.

Sorry if this has already been covered, but is there some reason to think the photos are from the same day?? The bottom photo was taken on the day of his disappearance, but the top photo was on the pinboard in the police task force room, probably just as a reference, and as far as I knew there was no reason to think they're from the same day (in which case absence of undershirt and shorter here don't really mean anything).

q5CmRV1.jpg

That screenshot photo has always bugged me. I wish LE would say if it was taken by family.
Never realized there was not an undershirt in that pic. My mind automatically goes to the shirt found in Spedding's plumbing.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Sorry if this has already been covered, but is there some reason to think the photos are from the same day?? The bottom photo was taken on the day of his disappearance, but the top photo was on the pinboard in the police task force room, probably just as a reference, and as far as I knew there was no reason to think they're from the same day (in which case absence of undershirt and shorter here don't really mean anything).
Yes I'm aware of when bottom one was taken. Have no idea of when top
one was but not thinking same day at all.

That screenshot photo has always bugged me. I wish LE would say if it was taken by family.
Never realized there was not an undershirt in that pic. My mind automatically goes to the shirt found in Spedding's plumbing.

Same with me, has from the minute I saw it. Scary thought about the undershirt .

The Port Macquarie police have informed a member who made enquiries about the screen shot photo, that it was a part of their investigation and would not comment any further on where it fits into the investigation. I guess different scenarios are being mulled over by members in regards to information that has been made public during the investigation. We often look at the shot as having been taken after WT went missing, just exploring the idea of the photo being taken before he disappeared. Haven't said it might be the same day, but it might be, there is no reference. MOO

I could be wrong but I have a feeling that particular picture is an older photo, he looks younger to me. Plumper face and more of a toddler look about him but then I vaguely remember something the fm said about spiderman being a new obsession for William so who knows. Also I notice the black lines on the blurred pic look thicker than the lines on the suit he's wearing in the verandah pic, could that be because of the quality of that photo?

IMO, they are different spiderman outfits.

Have a look at the horizontal lines; in the one on the verandah, there is a horizontal line at the bottom of the neckband, and also 2 of the spider's legs meet there. In the other one, the horizontal line is significantly below the neckband.

I agree with you about the lines, Kyja. I'm convinced it's a different suit. Now why..... that's an interesting question!
I could be wrong but I have a feeling that particular picture is an older photo, he looks younger to me. Plumper face and more of a toddler look about him but then I vaguely remember something the fm said about spiderman being a new obsession for William so who knows. Also I notice the black lines on the blurred pic look thicker than the lines on the suit he's wearing in the verandah pic, could that be because of the quality of that photo?

q5CmRV1.jpg

Did we come to a conclusion about the discolouration about the neck and left collar bone? I can't see why a shadow from the face would cast that irregular edge. Also, you can see where the shadow falls on the suit, and it's not adjacent to the purple skin.

The edge of the suit in the top picture appears to be frayed. Or it might be he's wearing something white underneath it.

ive said this way earlier but it still bothers me, i find the straight line under him where the blue underside meets his foot and the floor odd, its so straight like a cut out? but maybe its a msm printing fault

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnny Joe Dillinger