Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #21

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think they put too much thought into the photos on the wall of the task form room.. In one of them, you can make out the name of the FM, that's obviously not supposed to be released to the public.

Well if that is correct that was obviously a rather large mistake ! Never saw that info

The main issues I come across around photo forensics, is how can you see if an image is fake or been altered, I haven't really come across how you can tell if it is a photograph of a photograph. So nothing about the image has been altered. With everybody looking at a lost child situation to begin with, was the property treated as a crime scene in the 1st 8 hours and photographs taken of all relevant sites around the house and all the people in the house who were there when WT went missing? I think it would only come down to the attending police memories. When I write it out it seems so far fetched but I've entertained way more far out ideas on this case. MOO

You mean a kind of Freudian slip? Searching for a fictitious address and 'Ellendale' came to mind?

No sure what I was thinking to be honest.
I guess the fact that someone can say they are residing at A when they were in fact residing at B even on court documents.

Wasn't there some confusion as to where some POI's were residing?

The Ellendale part was just a mere coincidence that I pointed out as thing are a bit quiet in the new information department.

The main issues I come across around photo forensics, is how can you see if an image is fake or been altered, I haven't really come across how you can tell if it is a photograph of a photograph. So nothing about the image has been altered. With everybody looking at a lost child situation to begin with, was the property treated as a crime scene in the 1st 8 hours and photographs taken of all relevant sites around the house and all the people in the house who were there when WT went missing? I think it would only come down to the attending police memories. When I write it out it seems so far fetched but I've entertained way more far out ideas on this case. MOO

The crime scene information is something I'd like to know too, froggy. I'm wondering if SOCOs had to come from far afield say, Newcastle, for example, or if there's an FSG in Port Macquarie. I guess the details of any crime scene management will come out in an inquest. No one seems to be pushing for that to happen. At the very least, there should be some sort of inquiry into William's disappearance.

I just re watched the 60 minutes interview with Williams parents again. One big standout is mother saying " how can someone watch TV, eat a meal with, HAVE A COFFEE with someone knowing what they have done. I believe that was directed at Margaret Spedding.

Anyone else notice a hot pink coat (maybe) hanging onto the right of his shoulder in the first pic? So in a child's bedroom maybe?

This was the pic that initially brought me to this site as one day it was circulating around FB and then the next day it was pulled down...and months before the 60 mins programme too. It still bugs me though

WT was 10 months old when he moved in with his foster family. So maybe, but the current family was his family for a long time.

ETA. Not sure if that's in MSM anywhere - probably not, seeing they won't even admit to him being a foster kid. But it was on the foster dad's facebook in the time before he made his facebook private (or deleted it or whatever he did).

Really? 10 months old? Pardon my ignorance, I am not a very good sleuth :(

So many thoughts and questions now come to my mind, in a jumbled mess!

I guess it's not allowed to say Why? And then when did his sister arrive? No wonder the FP consider him as their own. How come bio Mother & family have photos on facebook of him older than that? I haven't seen anything of the bio Dad, hence I guess my ignorance to this fact.

KA appears to have had some family members who experienced hospitality of Her Majesty. Have no knowledge of the other side but something must be collectively bad to lose a child at 10 mths, followed by another.

Yet, KA seems to have it well together at present, loving her kids and partner. They all appear well cared for and well loved. So my questions continue. .. If a Mum has got it all together, why would she not have her kids back? (I know that many organisations work towards this very outcome with previously challenged Mums, and it is usually the driving force to their recovery)

Please indulge my thought offload. . all just totally mine of course.

Really? 10 months old? Pardon my ignorance, I am not a very good sleuth :(

So many thoughts and questions now come to my mind, in a jumbled mess!

I guess it's not allowed to say Why? And then when did his sister arrive? No wonder the FP consider him as their own. How come bio Mother & family have photos on facebook of him older than that? I haven't seen anything of the bio Dad, hence I guess my ignorance to this fact.

KA appears to have had some family members who experienced hospitality of Her Majesty. Have no knowledge of the other side but something must be collectively bad to lose a child at 10 mths, followed by another.

Yet, KA seems to have it well together at present, loving her kids and partner. They all appear well cared for and well loved. So my questions continue. .. If a Mum has got it all together, why would she not have her kids back? (I know that many organisations work towards this very outcome with previously challenged Mums, and it is usually the driving force to their recovery)

Please indulge my thought offload. . all just totally mine of course.
I think the bio father must be the issue not KT herself. Who knows what really went on in the relationship and how in danger they were ... the sister is older. And i believe those photos were probably taken on access visits. Parents who aren't a danger to their children can have those with their fostered kids. I went to uni with a woman who supervised and facilitated such visits.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

I agree with you about the lines, Kyja. I'm convinced it's a different suit. Now why..... that's an interesting question!

Sorry, but I just see different positions, folds, .. And perspectives in relation to the Spider-Man suit.

Granted, I think the haircut is shorter, but this could be a before or after.

Personally, the significant factor is the back ground ... and I guess none of us were privileged to the inside of his homes! whether that be FP, FGM, Friends etc.

i want to believe it is a photo just to show a different perspective. ... if that is not the case, then sadly & reluctantly, I need to turn my mind to the fact that this may have been found on the Internet .. and the question then is Why? By Whom ?

Anyone else notice a hot pink coat (maybe) hanging onto the right of his shoulder in the first pic? So in a child's bedroom maybe?

This was the pic that initially brought me to this site as one day it was circulating around FB and then the next day it was pulled down...and months before the 60 mins programme too. It still bugs me though

Do you remember why it was circulating around FB? Or what was being said about it?

I personally don't think there is anything odd with William's face or neck in the 'Skype' image. IMO it's shot indoors, with a web cam, then streamed over web, then screen-captured on another computer/phone/tablet, then printed at A4 on a desktop printer and stuck on a wall, then filmed on a TV camera, then broadcast on air/web, then screen-captured again, zoomed, skewed, cropped and uploaded here.

For example, here's how image quality gives some bruising effects (left - poster from WW.org; right - Herald Sun).

367a1fdbb5737849e4425de48f40dcf7.jpg

Do you remember why it was circulating around FB? Or what was being said about it?

That FaceTime photo was apparently plucked off someone's wall (not a William Tyrrell missing page either) and was insinuated that it was taken after he went missing. I didn't get the follow up conversation either as it was all shut down quick smart. WS is the only place showing this pic and talking about it as I can't see it anywhere and there are a lot of different photos of William out there too...but we've all seen them, right?

I personally don't think there is anything odd with William's face or neck in the 'Skype' image. IMO it's shot indoors, with a web cam, then streamed over web, then screen-captured on another computer/phone/tablet, then printed at A4 on a desktop printer and stuck on a wall, then filmed on a TV camera, then broadcast on air/web, then screen-captured again, zoomed, skewed, cropped and uploaded here.

For example, here's how image quality gives some bruising effects (left - poster from WW.org; right - Herald Sun).

The picture example here is what I have been talking about. The Daily Telegraph has been using the right hand poorer quality picture even in 2016 when they could have a better quality picture. Considering they are acting as the police friend I thought they would use something better. What might be interesting is taking the good quality picture on the left hand side and seeing how much work has been done on that image by way of air brushing and alteration. MOO

The picture example here is what I have been talking about. The Daily Telegraph has been using the right hand poorer quality picture even in 2016 when they could have a better quality picture. Considering they are acting as the police friend I thought they would use something better. What might be interesting is taking the good quality picture on the left hand side and seeing how much work has been done on that image by way of air brushing and alteration. MOO

What makes you think there has been air-brushing and alteration?

Look at the horizontal lines and where they meet the neckline Warshawski, that's how you can see that it's 2 different suits.

Yes, I agree, if only we knew more about the background. I remember when that photo first came to light and there was a prolonged discussion and lots of sleuthing, but I don't think we ever solved the question. However, I'm very happy to be proven wrong if anyone has an answer. I think it's great that we are going back and looking with fresh eyes.

Sorry, but I just see different positions, folds, .. And perspectives in relation to the Spider-Man suit.

Granted, I think the haircut is shorter, but this could be a before or after.

Personally, the significant factor is the back ground ... and I guess none of us were privileged to the inside of his homes! whether that be FP, FGM, Friends etc.

i want to believe it is a photo just to show a different perspective. ... if that is not the case, then sadly & reluctantly, I need to turn my mind to the fact that this may have been found on the Internet .. and the question then is Why? By Whom ?

interesting another white station wagon featured in a missing child case, tony jones drove one and now there is news missing schoolgirl bung siriboon was possibly seen in a white holden hq station wagon

Look at the horizontal lines and where they meet the neckline Warshawski, that's how you can see that it's 2 different suits.

Yes, I agree, if only we knew more about the background. I remember when that photo first came to light and there was a prolonged discussion and lots of sleuthing, but I don't think we ever solved the question. However, I'm very happy to be proven wrong if anyone has an answer. I think it's great that we are going back and looking with fresh eyes.

I don't think it is two different suits. If you look at the photo from on grandmothers verandah, the top of the suit is kind of bunched up (folded in) just under William's neck, which makes the lines appear higher than they actually are. I believe it's just because of the way he is kind of bending forward, but you can definitely see the spot where the suit is bunched up.

Fair enough.

I don't think it is two different suits. If you look at the photo from on grandmothers verandah, the top of the suit is kind of bunched up (folded in) just under William's neck, which makes the lines appear higher than they actually are. I believe it's just because of the way he is kind of bending forward, but you can definitely see the spot where the suit is bunched up.

I'm really not sure if it's a different suit, it's far too difficult to tell from the two pics shown but to me it's a definite possibility. I guess these are the little things we will probably never know.....

Is there any consensus about the photographs of William on the balcony or the one on the wall of Strike Force Rosann's Incident Room yet?

My money's on richie's post (above) regarding the original and 'digitised' duplicate of this one taken on the verandah of FGM's former residence prior to William's disappearance. I doubt if investigators would allow MSM, no matter how friendly they are with certain reporters, access to the original .jpeg file.

Same goes for the poor quality reproduction of the 'Skype image'. Chain of evidence is extremely important for digital evidence as it is easily altered and, thus, easily thrown out of court. CSI 101.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erinrebano