Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
if you are a poi in a case like this but you know you are innocent and being unfairly treated wouldnt you go to msm or current affair etc and tell your story and proclaim your innocence and answer the hard questions?
would the pois have a gag order on them and why arent msm chasing up bs for a paid story, or more interestingly ms, she could tell about her visit to the psychic and her grandchildren taken away etc
Right. Instead of brazenly driving by search sites.

I would LOVE to hear that tape of the psychic. Especially what questions were asked.

......and see the coffee shop receipt....and pics from the school assembly....

Or you could make your own video and put it on youtube to make sure you got your story across?...........or not............

Yeah LOL ... and encourage anyone with information to call the wrong number.

So Im sure the Myers/Spedding clan would be quite familiar with the area around Benaroon Drive and ways in and out then. Wouldnt it be interesting if DM was one of the persons who had been in the area at the time but had a good reason to be there ie. visiting his brother's grave.

Or you could make your own video and put it on youtube to make sure you got your story across?...........or not............

yes, and not have to answer any probing questions!

MS seems to have been surrounded by a lot of tragedy I her life

MS seems to have been surrounded by a lot of tragedy I her life

Yes, to lose a son is tragic. She would fully understand how William's family must feel, or at least I hope so.

So at one point MS lived in Kendall ? Would it have been before she married BS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members