Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the secrecy is to do with why they were in foster care in the first place not what happened to William.

These two things may be linked but protecting his sister from publicity about what her a her brother may have been through in the past is now paramount.

It just became important to lock it down once his face became public. The initial misspelling of his name was deliberate.

The amazing thing is how quickly the operation kicked onto gear.

I think the secrecy is to do with why they were in foster care in the first place not what happened to William.

These two things may be linked but protecting his sister from publicity about what her a her brother may have been through in the past is now paramount.

It just became important to lock it down once his face became public. The initial misspelling of his name was deliberate.

The amazing thing is how quickly the operation kicked onto gear.

Yes the operation did kick into gear very promptly.

The first police officer on the scene lives in Kendall has 3 children of his own and knows Benaroon Drive well.
I just touched him on the shoulder and said mate we won't stop we will be here tomorrow, there will be more of us and it will get bigger and bigger and we will keep looking.

https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...F-8#tbm=vid&q=william+tyrrell+60+minutes+pt+2

4:57
D: I had just finished doing what I had been doing in town near Laurieton.
I had driven back and I drove into the garage.
Then my wife appeared with Williams hmmm .. sister.
She looked at me and she said "Is William with you"
I looked oddly at her and said no he is not with me I have only just got home. I have just got back.
That is when my wife said I can't find him. We can't find him.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...k/news-story/a01f0873e1df51515a73d8bfdb0e4f9f

So when he ran around the corner once again about 10.25am, out of view for a matter of minutes, his mother thought nothing of it.
Upon realising he had not reappeared again after several minutes, she asked his four-year-old sister where William had gone.
When they went around the corner looking for him about 10.30am, he was nowhere to be seen.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...l/news-story/46b94ee67cf7e7c2cb4ba6a276388da8

I remember thinking it seemed as though the first officer on the scene had anticipated or was told something immediately that lead him to believe that this was going to be a long search and not a good news story. imo.

I do wonder if Mum did hear a car and just assumed it was Dad coming home because he was due.
Can you hear daddys car?..... William took off to meet him.
She had no reason to assume he was not safe at nana's house.

How long before you would think .... where are they?

So when he ran around the corner once again about 10.25am, out of view for a matter of minutes, his mother thought nothing of it.
Upon realising he had not reappeared again after several minutes, she asked his four-year-old sister where William had gone.
When they went around the corner looking for him about 10.30am, he was nowhere to be seen.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...l/news-story/46b94ee67cf7e7c2cb4ba6a276388da8

I do wonder if Mum did hear a car and just assumed it was Dad coming home because he was due.

How long before you would think .... where are they?[/QUOTE]

RSBM

What time was they 'peddo van' due to arrive? About 10.30? That could coincide with the school event. Do a quick job in Kendall beforehand.

A full five minutes is definitely long enough for someone to wait, wait, watch, grab and go. GONE!
Those VW vans are as quiet as a car unless it's a diesel then it might be a little bit noisier.

Little William might have been excited for this special man with tools and hammers to arrive, he might have run up to the 'peddo van' to say hello in his excitement. Let's face it, the adults might have been anticipating his arrival, so why not little William.

I'm itching to put up the proof of the FB connection but I'll be put on T/O. Most of you have it I'm sure, it's just too close for it to be a coincidence. .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 23

According to BS, he was not due. The FM had phoned that morning to see when he would be coming but did not get through to him. I assume she left a message. He called back in the afternoon and talked to the FM then. In the FM's accounts on interviews, there did not seem to be any anticipation of his arriving or waiting around for him to turn up. It seems the next activity they were going to be doing when the FF returned was going to the cemetary. MOO

How long before you would think .... where are they?

RSBM

What time was they 'peddo van' due to arrive? About 10.30? That could coincide with the school event. Do a quick job in Kendall beforehand.

A full five minutes is definitely long enough for someone to wait, wait, watch, grab and go. GONE!
Those VW vans are as quiet as a car unless it's a diesel then it might be a little bit noisier.

Little William might have been excited for this special man with tools and hammers to arrive, he might have run up to the 'peddo van' to say hello in his excitement. Let's face it, the adults might have been anticipating his arrival, so why not little William.

I'm itching to put up the proof of the FB connection but I'll be put on T/O. Most of you have it I'm sure, it's just too close for it to be a coincidence. .[/QUOTE]

OOOPS.
TGY, according to BS he was not due. From what I understand from the FM interviews, she phoned him that morning to see when he would be returning with the part to fix the washing machine, however, she didn't get through to him. The interviews did not indicate that they were waiting around for him to arrive either. I had wondered why the washing was piling up on their first morning there. I thought the FM said that in an interview somewhere. Moo

Anyone heard of a gang in the port M area known as Souf West Kings ?

OOOPS.
TGY, according to BS he was not due. From what I understand from the FM interviews, she phoned him that morning to see when he would be returning with the part to fix the washing machine, however, she didn't get through to him. The interviews did not indicate that they were waiting around for him to arrive either. I had wondered why the washing was piling up on their first morning there. I thought the FM said that in an interview somewhere. Moo

Yes indeed.

Police seized his telephone records and those of William’s grandmother as they have checked his *statement that he had a missed call from the grandmother that morning and tried to call back but could not get through.
A friend of Mr Spedding’s said yesterday that police had questioned Mr Spedding about “why the phone calls were no longer in the call log on his mobile phone.”

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...l/news-story/a92dc8eaef8d7a48f25e7673fd7f2cf1

Is there the possibility that BS knew you would be arriving and obviously William was going to be with you?
I don't know anything is possible..but I don't know.

It appears to me pedophiles are hidden underground but they are rife and very open and boasting about their preferences and tendencies.

"What is the profile of a child molester? An average child molester will offend 200–400 times before being caught, if ever. The vast majority of offenders do not get caught, and they have no criminal records."

http://www.chabad.org/thejewishwoma...gs-You-Need-to-Know-About-Child-Molesters.htm

GET THIS! Other pedos were crowd funding each other!

More than 20,000 images of child *advertiser censored* were found on Richard Huckle’s computer along with a 60-page manual called "Paedophiles And Poverty: Child Lover Guide".

The 30-year-old admitted to crowdfunding his near-decade long crime spree by taking donations from other pedophiles using an underground website called "PedoFunding".

Donors would then be given access to videos of him abusing children, with Huckle having written he "would love to make a small income off selling child *advertiser censored*."

In another post Huckle wrote how he had "hit the jackpot, a three-year-old girl as loyal to me as my dog and nobody seemed to care."

Huckle has pleaded guilty to 71 charges, including against 23 children in Kuala Lumpur, although he is believed to have abused as many as 200 children.

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/world/2016/...phile-facing-life-in-jail#sQVLeM07kSqF7HHj.99

I'm totally split between Peddos taking William or he's somewhere tucked up in a warm bed hidden somewhere :thinking:

:praying:

'Tell me I'm dreaming darl'.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 19
It appears to me pedophiles are hidden underground but they are rife and very open and boasting about their preferences and tendencies.

"What is the profile of a child molester? An average child molester will offend 200–400 times before being caught, if ever. The vast majority of offenders do not get caught, and they have no criminal records."

http://www.chabad.org/thejewishwoma...gs-You-Need-to-Know-About-Child-Molesters.htm

More than 20,000 images of child *advertiser censored* were found on Richard Huckle’s computer along with a 60-page manual called "Paedophiles And Poverty: Child Lover Guide".

The 30-year-old admitted to crowdfunding his near-decade long crime spree by taking donations from other pedophiles using an underground website called "PedoFunding".

Donors would then be given access to videos of him abusing children, with Huckle having written he "would love to make a small income off selling child *advertiser censored*."

In another post Huckle wrote how he had "hit the jackpot, a three-year-old girl as loyal to me as my dog and nobody seemed to care."

Huckle has pleaded guilty to 71 charges, including against 23 children in Kuala Lumpur, although he is believed to have abused as many as 200 children.

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/world/2016/...phile-facing-life-in-jail#sQVLeM07kSqF7HHj.99

I'm totally split between Peddos taking William or he's somewhere tucked up in a warm bed hidden somewhere :thinking:

Yep agree TGY ..split.
But the fact that Williams room has not been set up .... just makes me wonder ....hmmm
Then NC having lost all hope ..... they have done a good job.
Gee I wish we knew her theories.
imo

Link to RH's WS' thread here:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-who-abused-%91up-to-200-children-in-Malaysia

Disgusting piece of filth.

when i type dm into google looking for the souf west kings link, i get this, wondering if this is related to the children bs was fostering
http://www.dailyliberal.com.au/story/2575911/emotions-spill-over-in-dubbo-local-court/

This article has been sent to me many times overthe course of this thread. Any reason it is thought to be DM? There is obviously heaps I miss as I don't FB.

In relation to BS upcoming trial, I was thinking about his bail appeal. On the historic charges, he was uncooperative with the police. The police could not find the original investigation notes. Why then, when JH was intoduced as a possible perp, was the police prosecutor able to refute that argument straight away as having no validity as he was in jail at the time?

Also thinking about the shirt stuck in the pipe. Could it have been an adult shirt with potential to still carry DNA on it? Wonder if the plumber held onto the shirt and handed it into police.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Inthesun123