Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was KT using the Tyrrell name prior to William's disappearance? I wondered if she started using it so as to identify herself as William's mother, and William got the name from different people altogether.

That's an interesting thought, JLZ. There's another reason for me to be curious about the origin of William's surname.

I wish the media interest would again be harnessed.....

Just came across this ... nothing of real significance but got me thinking about the tennis club. Wonder if anything turned up on the cctv?

A police officer for 25 years, Snr Cst Wendy Hudson has been a leader of her local community as a
member of the Kendall Tennis Club for more than three decades.
Club president since 2008, she has held many organiser roles and volunteered for up to 25 hours a week for the past 20 years.
The relationships she has forged through the club, which has nearly 300 members in a town of 1150, proved invaluable for police following the disappearance of local boy William Tyrell, contributing to the immediate and significant
numbers of volunteers who have joined the search for the young child.

Me too. *adjusts tinfoil hat to a jaunty angle*

:) I have felt like I have a tin foil hat on when looking at this case lately. I have only just started putting my thoughts out there so excuse me if I go over previous topics that have come up and/or ramble.
It isn't too hard to find on SM that there is quite a sizeable group of people actively trying to be heard in regards to FACS and children being removed and placed into foster care and how difficult it is to get their children back and calling for investigations and actions by the government. Interestingly there was multiple comments by the mother of the children in Bill Speddings care. Not sure if TOS allow links to these posts/pages or groups on SM. It seems to have been an unwell system for quite some time. Chronically underfunded and under-resourced and under-staffed. Talk amongst these groups about concerns about children in care possibly being put in greater risk given the history of child exploitation from the top in the past, for example priests, judges, etc etc and the case from S.A Shannon McCoole.
http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...d/news-story/e67ac86daba46ba4ea96390a02648999

Possibility of investigations occurring at a totally different level in this case given the media focus on paedophile rings, grandparents groups etc?? The niggling feeling of coverups hasn't left me yet. And the lack of media focus on the gag orders, my perceived lack of urgency, the language used in media releases from the Where's William campaign seeming quite targeted. And also the total silence on the fact he was a child in care, overseen by government departments to assure his safety and that this has possibly failed. (or it is just a horrendous clashing of good vs evil, who knows)
Given the epidemic of family violence in Australia currently, it is horrifying to think of the number of children at risk. But it is something that should always be advocated to be improved in society and the systems responsible for caring for kids.
Just my 2 cents worth, MOO, not saying that this is the case for William but the coinciding arrests made and the amount of secrecy is just odd IMO.

Just came across this ... nothing of real significance but got me thinking about the tennis club. Wonder if anything turned up on the cctv?

A police officer for 25 years, Snr Cst Wendy Hudson has been a leader of her local community as a
Club president since 2008, she has held many organiser roles and volunteered for up to 25 hours a week for the past 20 years.
The relationships she has forged through the club, which has nearly 300 members in a town of 1150, proved invaluable for police following the disappearance of local boy William Tyrell, contributing to the immediate and significant

Forgot link and was unable to edit
http://www.police.nsw.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0005/381848/POOTY.pdf

I've wondered whether in TV/video appearances FP are represented by actors. That is, the responses to interviewer questions really are the FP' words, but somebody else is saying the words and acting FP' distress.

Pretty sure it's really them. Obviously, can't identify face, so can't be 100% sure, but it doesn't not look like them. It's their approximate silhouette at least!

What I meant was . . . I thought Frogwell was saying that, since sister had been persuaded to keep William's story a secret from people outside the family, in order to protect her privacy, it wasn't a stretch to think the FP could have required her to lie to the police about the circumstances of William's disappearance. And if so, I disagree.

I guess the efficacy of getting a young child to lie convincingly for a long time would depend on how much the child knew, or saw, in the first place.

White lie?
Or maybe strategy from the get goes?

In their words
1:31
P: When did you guys last see him.
M: That morning on the 12th at Mums Place.
D: About 10:15
M: Nooo

I definitely think it's possible that the foster mother was not keeping track of time. It was the first full day of a holiday in the bush at mum's place. It probably felt very safe. The uncertainty about what time it was exactly that the FM or FGM had eyes-on WT last means that at least for me, there is still a small chance that he simply did wander much further and much faster than was accounted for based on the idea that it was 5 minutes or less, and he then met misadventure somewhere along the way. There are so many stories of bodies found when earlier searches had passed unbelieabley close by but not seen. I put little stock in the fact the dogs didn't trace his scent. There are just as many cases where dogs, for whatever reason, couldn't trace scents or traced them wrong.

I found her incredibly calm during the 000 call. I'd be a wreck, and yes I can say that with certainty, because I always go into hysterics in emergencies! So it does make her a little hard to relate to. I can't deny that. It doesn't mean I think she's guilty of anything, but it doesn't make her very sympathatic to me. Something about the Where's William? campaign leaves me cold as well. Reminds me a lot of the McCann's.

Was KT using the Tyrrell name prior to William's disappearance? I wondered if she started using it so as to identify herself as William's mother, and William got the name from different people altogether.

The earliest that I guess anyone here can confirm is that she was using it within hours of WT's disappearance (unless anyone here knows her personally), because I remember her defending that photo of WT that was first used in the very earliest SM posts, when they were still assuming he was missing in the bush.

I was at home, bored, that day, and doing very little but refreshing FB. Hence why I was quickly able to access the FD's FB page and do some other relevant googling.

Would it kill him? What's the chance a balcony fall would kill him? 8-10 foot drop?

There must be no blood. Im only debating opposite side the issue, its not personal. Happy to hear countered points. Drilling down the possibility.

Balcony fall

Would it kill him? What's the chance a balcony fall would kill him? 8-10 foot drop?

There must be no blood. Im only debating opposite side the issue, its not personal. Happy to hear countered points. Drilling down the possibility.

Don't know. Depends on how one lands I guess.

I don't feel an accident happened. But I can't prove it didn't. Nor can I prove anything really.

I got no idea.

If you break your neck it would instantly

The last thing I remember reading about the CCTV footage from the Tennis Club was published in MSM quite early into the initial investigation into William's disappearance.

AFAIK, the angle of the club's CCTV camera was said to be insufficient to give any details of the cars passing on the day other than their side profiles so no other specific identification was captured such as their corresponding number plates. IIRC it was either Paul Fehon or Mike Willing who relayed this information to MSM at the time. I am pretty sure I haven't read anything since then. It would be interesting to know the outcome of that part of the investigation.

Oh, to be a fly on the wall of SF Rosann's Incident Room. We all seem to have so many questions that are left unanswered.

i wonder if williams kendall grandparents knew/know any of these poi through church garden community groups etc, just wondering how police linked the gapa and other foster parent group to this investigation., its such a small community?
if there is corruption higher up in these govt departments are children at risk being placed with people they shouldnt?

There is a group of women who pop up in all the William fb sights and pages. They are vile vigilantes who obviously take out there own anger (losing their own children to DOCS ect) on anyone who is a foster parent. In one post one of these women has a photo of foster parents captioned " would you let these two foster your children" . They come across as ignorant unintelligent trouble makers.

The chances are very low. I have trust in Det Jubelin that he has queried those in question and has ruled them out as POIs. Detectives are pretty good at sounding out whether someone close has done something or not.

Im going for someone who either followed the family, or someone who knows either family that has abducted William. Whether that is sexual predatory or not, I'm not sure.

If you break your neck it would instantly

The chances are very low. I have trust in Det Jubelin that he has queried those in question and has ruled them out as POIs. Detectives are pretty good at sounding out whether someone close has done something or not.

Im going for someone who either followed the family, or someone who knows either family that has abducted William. Whether that is sexual predatory or not, I'm not sure.
Agreed

I am glad the elephant(s) in the room are finally being mentioned. I usually lurk and am just going over the possibilities here, please let me know if I have missed anything or got things wrong. When the story of this little boy's disappearance first broke there was enough to make me doubt the official story. It has happened in lots of cases, Mikaeel Kular, for one, that the first timeline was not accurate.
However, I cannot imagine that the device used to take the 'crayons' picture of William has not been forensically examined to prove beyond doubt that it was indeed taken on the morning of September 12th 2014, which means he was alive and well at FGM's house.

So, what are we left with?

a) He wandered off and came to some harm.

b) He was abducted

c) a combination of a. and b.

To further explore option a.: He could have only travelled a limited distance and although there have been other cases where people have not been found during initial searches, it is odd that remains have still not come to light. There is a lot of forest and difficult terrain in the area so it may be just bad luck that he wasn't found then or since.

Option b. seems more likely to me but the means and motive are not clear. WT was not supposed to be there that morning, the family were not due to arrive until the evening and wouldn't have let the children play outside at night, so a pre-planned abduction would probably not have had the abductors in place 24 hours before it could be carried out.
Could someone have been watching them and followed them to FGM's? The only people who would have anything to gain from that would be members of the bio family (not necessarily the bio parents). The police have said that 'the family' are not suspects and we have to assume they mean both the bio and adoptive ones.
The other option is abduction by a stranger. The fact that the police have hinted there is known paedophile activity in the area means that someone could have grabbed him, but the road FGM's house is on seems to be a cul-de-sac, not one that goes from A to B, so how many cars use that road? It isn't on the way to anywhere.

This brings us to c. Did WT manage to get out of grandma's garden and then get run over? Did the driver panic, load him in to the vehicle and drive off, to later dump him elsewhere? It's a long shot but could be the explanation.

The only thing we know for sure is that this child has vanished and someone knows what really happened.

So FPD left to make a video conference call because Skype data is poor in the area. Very logical. How long after dad had gone had Will gone missing? Stalker?

I think Jubes would have questioned the sister about whether Wil was with them prior him missing. Very simple question for Williams sibling.. "Where was William when he went missing?" if she said not here... Apply that to a balcony fall too... The sibling wont hide that William fell, if he fell.

I don't think they're directly involved. I don't think they're covering an accident and I don't think they deliberately hurt him.
But I do think there is so much more than what we're being told ... but I think we've all come to that conclusion!
I do not think the named POIs are as unconnected to either the FPs/FGM or the bio family as is presented. I don't think this is a true stranger abduction.
It's either a planned abduction or it is that WT is missing in the bush somewhere and may never be found, and that is partly because the FM flubbed the time since she last saw him, either because she really didn't know or to make herself not look as bad.

It's probably abduction involving several people who knew about William already, through some means.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper