Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was local cafe staff that said the well-dressed, well-spoken had called in for directions to a near street (One report was Benaroon dve, the other Batar Creek road?)
Either way, if the staff still hold this position, it might be worth another door knock in surrounding streets to see if anyone of this description visited.
If not then maybe this person had ill intention?
Ineffective crook not to know where he was going; probably would have run out of petrol during the getaway.

Sorry, you were talking about the image (EXIF) metadata. EXIF data is lost in many cases, as soon as it is processed for transportation.

Unless you have the originals....

So to put things plainly, you are suggesting "William was not at grandmas" and "Parents have created a ruse to rid of William"?

Phone reception was horrible? The mother was running around the neighbourhood looking for William? Rang husband later as reality hit, and she had time to? Photos prior were taken with the convenience of a new smart phone by happy snappy parents? They live some distance away, interstate? Its not practical to visit FGM on a regular basis? The scent ends because someone picked Will up and carried him? I think the cars was a police strategy to get public interest and information, a red herring. I would be running the neighbourhood for an hour before I rang my partner about the logical prospect of a lost child, before the reality a long shot chance of abduction had occurred. A large police search started within an hour of WIlliams disappearance, but I wouldn't take media reporting as gospel. If FGM hadnt seen WT for a while, more chances of picture before leaving the house after FGP death, home of memories.

I'm not discounting a proxy abduction by a network associate of BP, whether that be merely past relational knowledge and indirect or not. Where there is smoke...
Someone could have rented a house, or positioned themselves for the right moment in that soft target area with so many egress areas.

What would be your motive for the crime?

Would the police not have the originals by way of the FM's phone or camera to analyse?
I am suggesting, what evidence confirms he was at Kendall, and how reliable is that evidence?
Either the FM or FGM could have contacted the FF on a landline or asked someone for a reliable phone in the street. Seems 000 worked from the phone the FM was using.
It was reported in an earlier article that the FM rang the FP and he raced home to join the search however from the interviews with the FP that does not appear to be the case and the FP was only informed WT was missing when he returned from his skype meeting. The FP's live about 4hours from Kendall. May have been too hard to visit regularly however more than once over an 8 month period at such a critical time in the FGM's life, would not surprise me. Motive, covering up an accident due to momentary carelessness with so much to lose?.... MOO

Before I get reported and booted for going down this path, I will say, I took advantage of the situation, to explore the elephant in the room as others seem to be crossing the WS TOS with reference to Bio parents and Facebook exploration. I know to ask questions around some people can be seen as victim bashing, however, is the state govt. and the departments, and their agents the victims in WT's disappearance?
Having said that, I find the FP's emotional responses to be very believable in the interviews I have seen. I think there is a little white lie in there about how long WT was left unattended but that's about it. MOO

Would the police not have the originals by way of the FM's phone or camera to analyse?
I am suggesting, what evidence confirms he was at Kendall, and how reliable is that evidence?
Either the FM or FGM could have contacted the FF on a landline or asked someone for a reliable phone in the street. Seems 000 worked from the phone the FM was using.
It was reported in an earlier article that the FM rang the FP and he raced home to join the search however from the interviews with the FP that does not appear to be the case and the FP was only informed WT was missing when he returned from his skype meeting. The FP's live about 4hours from Kendall. May have been too hard to visit regularly however more than once over an 8 month period at such a critical time in the FGM's life, would not surprise me. Motive, covering up an accident due to momentary carelessness with so much to lose?.... MOO
Covering up an accident sounds like extraordinarily risky behaviour. If it doesn't work you could well find yourself charged with murder. The foster parents don't come across to me as having that sort of stupidity-*advertiser censored*-arrogance. And requiring foster-grandmother and the little girl to support them in the lie, that would be atrociously selfish, as well as adding to the risk.

Was KT using the Tyrrell name prior to William's disappearance? I wondered if she started using it so as to identify herself as William's mother, and William got the name from different people altogether.

Covering up an accident sounds like extraordinarily risky behaviour. If it doesn't work you could well find yourself charged with murder. The foster parents don't come across to me as having that sort of stupidity-*advertiser censored*-arrogance. And requiring foster-grandmother and the little girl to support them in the lie, that would be atrociously selfish, as well as adding to the risk.

The little girl has already been encouraged to lie about her relationship to WT so as not to identify herself. Maybe if the means justify the ends....? MOO

The little girl has already been encouraged to lie about her relationship to WT so as not to identify herself. Maybe if the means justify the ends....? MOO
I'm not aware that she has. I thought name-type details had been manipulated so that people wouldn't automatically know of the relationship without being told. I may be wrong. (Is there an acronym for that?)

But of course, Inspector! You'll get no argument from me. (btw I used to go to Tyrrell's and Tulloch's wineries up in the HV quite regularly many moons ago - way before William would've been even a speck in his BM's eye. I didn't go to to drink or buy wine either, IYDM! :D )

I may have been there on the odd occasion...such a long winelist requires several visits in my book!!!

I'm not aware that she has. I thought name-type details had been manipulated so that people wouldn't automatically know of the relationship without being told. I may be wrong. (Is there an acronym for that?)

You'd think so but anyone who followed the case in the earliest days (where it was really easy to find out due to lots of info being public on SM) it was possible to find out full names and address of the foster parents. The foster dad had a very public FB page with details of the kids, his new car etc and using their names you could easily find their address on a google search.

There might be strict rules about what can be published about foster kids, but until WT went missing his family (the dad at least; the foster mum didn't have a FB page AFAIK) were living totally in the open. His bio family were too, KT had lots of pics of the kids and their names on her page.

ETA I guess the point of my post is because it was so open anybody that really wanted to know anything about the sister would have known it; they might have changed her name since then or something like that... you'd have to, if you were serious about keeping her identity a secret.

What could kill William? It takes a lot to kill someone. A car accident would be noticed.

Motive, covering up an accident due to momentary carelessness with so much to lose?.... MOO

You'd think so but anyone who followed the case in the earliest days (where it was really easy to find out due to lots of info being public on SM) it was possible to find out full names and address of the foster parents. The foster dad had a very public FB page with details of the kids, his new car etc and using their names you could easily find their address on a google search.

There might be strict rules about what can be published about foster kids, but until WT went missing his family (the dad at least; the foster mum didn't have a FB page AFAIK) were living totally in the open. His bio family were too, KT had lots of pics of the kids and their names on her page.

ETA I guess the point of my post is because it was so open anybody that really wanted to know anything about the sister would have known it; they might have changed her name since then or something like that... you'd have to, if you were serious about keeping her identity a secret.
What I meant was . . . I thought Frogwell was saying that, since sister had been persuaded to keep William's story a secret from people outside the family, in order to protect her privacy, it wasn't a stretch to think the FP could have required her to lie to the police about the circumstances of William's disappearance. And if so, I disagree.

What could kill William? It takes a lot to kill someone. A car accident would be noticed.
Why no didn't you hear Allison just slipped over while assaulting her husband.

Before I get reported and booted for going down this path, I will say, I took advantage of the situation, to explore the elephant in the room as others seem to be crossing the WS TOS with reference to Bio parents and Facebook exploration. I know to ask questions around some people can be seen as victim bashing, however, is the state govt. and the departments, and their agents the victims in WT's disappearance?
Having said that, I find the FP's emotional responses to be very believable in the interviews I have seen. I think there is a little white lie in there about how long WT was left unattended but that's about it. MOO

White lie?
Or maybe strategy from the get goes?

In their words
1:31
P: When did you guys last see him.
M: That morning on the 12th at Mums Place.
D: About 10:15
M: Nooo

http://video.news.com.au/v/333835/William-Tyrrells-parents-The-full-interview

000 call mum does say "Well I think, I thought it could be 5 mins or could be longer."
[video=youtube;augkwdaYOx8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=augkwdaYOx8[/video]

Neighbour Anne-Maree Sharpley remembers seeing William Tyrell’s distressed mother frantically pacing the quiet street where they both live searching for her son just minutes after he went missing.
“You could tell she was very distressed when she first came to us,” Mrs Sharpley said.
“I just remember saying ‘don’t worry, we’ll find him’, and that has stuck with me because obviously they didn’t find him.
“I waited with her while she called the police.”

But in the 000 call Mum says when asked about the nearest cross street.
There is a neighbour outside looking I could go and ask her. No one near enough to answer the question, it seems.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...l/news-story/46b94ee67cf7e7c2cb4ba6a276388da8

White lie?
Or maybe strategy from the get goes?

In their words
1:31
P: When did you guys last see him.
M: That morning on the 12th at Mums Place.
D: About 10:15
M: Nooo

http://video.news.com.au/v/333835/William-Tyrrells-parents-The-full-interview

000 call mum does say "Well I think, I thought it could be 5 mins or could be longer."
[video=youtube;augkwdaYOx8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=augkwdaYOx8[/video]

Neighbour Anne-Maree Sharpley remembers seeing William Tyrell’s distressed mother frantically pacing the quiet street where they both live searching for her son just minutes after he went missing.
“You could tell she was very distressed when she first came to us,” Mrs Sharpley said.
“I just remember saying ‘don’t worry, we’ll find him’, and that has stuck with me because obviously they didn’t find him.
“I waited with her while she called the police.”

But in the 000 call Mum says when asked about the nearest cross street.
There is a neighbour outside looking I could go and ask her. No one near enough to answer the question, it seems.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...l/news-story/46b94ee67cf7e7c2cb4ba6a276388da8

And the neighbor who arrived home at about 10.30 with the shopping and had the only child in the street. Did she say the FM and another neighbor turned up at her house at 11.30 a.m? Or was that my imagination.

Not really, crabby. (Also, the following is not specifically related to any reason for William's disappearance).

Children are fragile so an accidental fall, overdose of medication or toxic substance, asphyxiation, electrocution, drowning; any number of misadventures could lead to their deaths quite quickly.

Also, just because there is no biological evidence found of trauma causing a child's death, doesn't mean they're not deceased.

For example; I recently read some of the early WS threads about JonBenet Ramsey. IIRC the Coroner found she died as a result of head trauma which left no trace of a wound and/or blood; just a small indent in her skull.

Head trauma similar to JBR's could easily occur as the result of an MVA or a fall; for example.

I've wondered whether in TV/video appearances FP are represented by actors. That is, the responses to interviewer questions really are the FP' words, but somebody else is saying the words and acting FP' distress.

BBM.

I'm no lawyer but I can't see how those entities could be seen as victims. I have never heard of any of them initiating a wrongful death suit after a child in their care has died.

I have often wondered why there is so much secrecy in the form of Court Suppression Orders which quite obviously; to me at least, must be providing those entities with protection from any type of journalistic scrutiny.

Things that make you go 'Hmm...'

I've wondered whether in TV/video appearances FP are represented by actors. That is, the responses to interviewer questions really are the FP's words, but somebody else is saying the words and acting FP's distress.

Me too. *adjusts tinfoil hat to a jaunty angle*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member