Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone tell me why, when I am trying to reply with quote I sometimes get the message "message is too short" when it isnt.

Can someone tell me why, when I am trying to reply with quote I sometimes get the message "message is too short" when it isnt.

Not quite sure of some of the vagaries of WS but when that happens, I go back to my reply and copy it to the clipboard. Then I just go back to the post I was replying to, hit 'Reply with Quote' and paste my text back in. This seems to sort the glitch out.

More like stymied by the fact the MSM can't tell the whole story. But like everything about this case that isnt the miniscule amount of information FACS have deemed it acceptable for the public to believe, it's 'rumour'.

JMO but if we can only stick to whats published, then nothing is worth discussing. Caroline Overington's attempt to let people know that what is in the media is lies was enough for me.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Thanks Eloise, I totally agree.

So we just moved, and it took quite awhile to get settled in and get wi-fi etc transferred. I have been out of the loop the past few weeks and lost track of this thread.

Last I was here, we were waiting on the Speddo guy and his court case----but now it seems like that is not the main focus? Am I right or wrong....

I think we are just getting started. We seem to have all info we will get (for the moment) so we can now look at the whole picture (pieces that is). I'm learning a lot going back over the old issues. I'm sure Jubes and his team repeatedly go over from the start. For me, just looking at the 60 Minutes episode again sparked new ideas. For example. There is a constant reference to one position on the street: opposite the cars, down the grass slope towards the street, where Jubes explains the opportunistic grab. One spot. Same spot. There. Then.
I agree 100% with you

weird the dogs couldnt find his scent, was it ever clarified whether that was at all or beyond the boundary? it must just be no scent beyond the boundary because he was heard to be playing outside, maybe there is a scent theyre not disclosing like if it shows he was dragged into bushes?

So we just moved, and it took quite awhile to get settled in and get wi-fi etc transferred. I have been out of the loop the past few weeks and lost track of this thread.

Last I was here, we were waiting on the Speddo guy and his court case----but now it seems like that is not the main focus? Am I right or wrong....

I can only 'speak' for myself, Katy. In a nutshell, I have grown leary of the 'random abduction by an opportunistic paedophile' theory. It doesn't, however, rule out that the named POIs; such as BS (allegedly) weren't involved in some other capacity (i.e., as accessories before, during, or after the fact).

The more I dig, the more I think that William's disappearance could be the result of an organised, targetted kidnapping by someone he is very familiar with.

Maybe mine is just wishful thinking; but something doesn't 'sit right' with me in regard to the first option.

I can only 'speak' for myself, Katy. In a nutshell, I have grown leary of the 'random abduction by an opportunistic paedophile' theory. It doesn't, however, rule out that the named POIs; such as BS (allegedly) weren't involved in some other capacity (i.e., as accessories before, during, or after the fact).

The more I dig, the more I think that William's disappearance could be the result of an organised, targetted kidnapping by someone he is very familiar with.

Maybe mine is just wishful thinking; but something doesn't 'sit right' with me in regard to the first option.

i'm of a similar opinion Boho, and also think perhaps we are not alone in those thoughts.

That scenario gives me hope for the safety of William, and also perhaps explains the - is it fair to say - 'luxury of time taken' by the investigative force in its lack of updates, which is (perhaps unfairly) judged as being 'lack of progress'.

However at the same time that could simply be a matter of them taking advantage of all the other fish presenting, and ready to fry, before they indulge in the most juicy of morsels!

I am still intrigued by the 'outing' of Grandma NC, and the conjecture in her words. .. Does anyone know her relationship with her son (BF). And also does anyone know who the other male person was with her, who spoke somewhat opposite of her opinion?
(That in itself seems weird to me - how come they weren't on the same page?)

I am also wondering where William became a 'Tyrrell'. I can't see that as part if his Bio Mother or Father - but then I am pretty crap at the research side of things .. sorry .

i'm of a similar opinion Boho, and also think perhaps we are not alone in those thoughts.

That scenario gives me hope for the safety of William, and also perhaps explains the - is it fair to say - 'luxury of time taken' by the investigative force in its lack of updates, which is (perhaps unfairly) judged as being 'lack of progress'.

However at the same time that could simply be a matter of them taking advantage of all the other fish presenting, and ready to fry, before they indulge in the most juicy of morsels!

I am still intrigued by the 'outing' of Grandma NC, and the conjecture in her words. .. Does anyone know her relationship with her son (BF). And also does anyone know who the other male person was with her, who spoke somewhat opposite of her opinion?

I am also wondering where William became a 'Tyrrell'. I can't see that as part if his Bio Mother or Father - but then I am pretty crap at the research side of things .. sorry .
BF?

Really?

weird the dogs couldnt find his scent, was it ever clarified whether that was at all or beyond the boundary? it must just be no scent beyond the boundary because he was heard to be playing outside, maybe there is a scent theyre not disclosing like if it shows he was dragged into bushes?

I don't know if there would be a non-disclosure of something such as William's scent being found in the bushes, bb but, as DI Jubelin has stated many times, 'This whole case is about strategy.', so who knows?

What was disclosed was that his scent was lost at the driveway of FGM's former residence IIRC.

The initial search for William, and the results, would've depended on which type of SAR dogs they used, I suppose, bb. I did a little cursory research and AFAIK there seems to be two main types of SAR dogs which are used in searches for missing persons:

• scenting dogs (who can find a missing person in the near vicinity by 'air-scenting'), and

• trailing dogs (who can find a person by 'ground-scenting').

Both types are primed by an object that has the missing person's scent on it, for example; a piece of clothing.*

I wonder which type was used when searching for William?

*Also, it seems that there are subtypes of SAR dogs that can find a missing person without first 'scenting' an object!

The whole SAR field seems quite specific to individual circumstances; such as the dogs used to find people trapped in rubble after earthquakes, etc, and 'cadaver dogs' who search for human remains. Not to mention 'drug' and 'explosives' dogs or those used by Customs to find foodstuffs and smuggled wildlife, etc. Dogs, as a species, seem to be very versatile and effective once well-trained for a specific task.

http://www.sarda.net.au/

Not quite sure of some of the vagaries of WS but when that happens, I go back to my reply and copy it to the clipboard. Then I just go back to the post I was replying to, hit 'Reply with Quote' and paste my text back in. This seems to sort the glitch out.

Looking at this further, louise, after you hit 'Reply With Quote' and the text box opens, there's an option (under the black 'Post Quick Reply') to ' + Go Advanced'. I think using this gives you more time to type your reply. (It also seems to automatically reset 'multi-quotes').

In any case, I seem to have less 'glitches' with WS when I use the '+ Go Advanced' option.

I'm of a similar mind regarding your thoughts in the first three paragraphs of your post, as well as being intrigued about NC being interviewed (and photographed!) by MSM, Warshawski.

I don't know anything about NC's relationship with William's BF but I highly suspect he was one of the two persons (specifically, the one who couldn't be named) who was quoted in the published article.

As for the other unnamed person, they may just hold a contrary view of the reason for William's disappearance for all we know. I often hold opposing views to those of my loved ones, as does nearly everyone, so it's not so weird that someone close to NC may do the same, IMO.

As for William's surname of Tyrrell, I haven't quite worked that one out myself. William has always been said to have 'a complicated family history' so I don't think it's your research skills that are lacking. Rather, it's that William's family history seems to be about as clear as mud at the best of times.

His bio mother uses the name. It's not the name she originally had (starts with E). I can think of a couple reasons her name would be different but I don't know which, if any, apply. I haven't tried researching that. That she uses the name is enough for me to know that's why WT has the same surname as her.

His bio mother uses the name. It's not the name she originally had (starts with E). I can think of a couple reasons her name would be different but I don't know which, if any, apply. I haven't tried researching that. That she uses the name is enough for me to know that's why WT has the same surname as her.

I think it may illuminate something more about William if we knew where the 'Tyrrell' surname originates, Eloise, but like you I've yet to reach a conclusion. However, I've discovered one other person who's connected to KT who also uses that surname; on occasion.

I think it may illuminate something more about William if we knew where the 'Tyrrell' surname originates, Eloise, but like you I've yet to reach a conclusion. However, I've discovered one other person who's connected to KT who also uses that surname; on occasion.

I can find at least 2-3 T.T and CT plus a few more that don't seem to have as much input as the other two .

Don't know if this is ok or not, but has anybody else noticed on KT's facebook, (both when she had an older account, and her current one), there is always one male who posts on nearly every photo of her, and says "beautiful", "hottie", "gorgeous" etc. I just have always noticed it because he has been doing it for so long, and so consistently.

I think it's quite common for kids to take the surname of their stepfather when their mother remarries so Im guessing that could be the case. I have several friends whose kids are using the surname that is not their birth surname but that of their stepfather (oh and one who uses her mother's maiden name as she dislikes her father so that is another possibility). Also Tyrrell is quite a famous name with connections to the wine industry, the car racing industry and the music industry so it could be that people change their name for some anonymity??...

The bottom line is with any photos that are taken from a phone or a camera, the metadata will reveal when and where that photo was taken. The 'roar' pic of William for example was supposedly taken on the morning he disappeared. Whether that photo was taken on a phone or on a camera, the image contains metadata which can be read by anyone, including forensic police. If that metadata was removed or altered in any way the police would be fully aware and would be treating it as suspicious. That doesn't seem to be to case.

That same MSM pic of William would have been compressed to a smaller file for publication, either as a jpg, a png or a tif file. MSM prefers a tif file. In turn, that photo is then copied and uploaded to the www so many times that we really lose all concept of the original photo.

IMO it is a total waste of time to try and read anything into the last photo of William taken on the morning he disappeared. There is nothing to analyse IMO. What happened after that photo was taken is another matter entirely.

The last photo of WT is what is being used as confirmation that he was there on that morning, at least by the public. Maybe the police have a lot stronger confirmation outside of the family who were present to confirm his presence at Kendall. If photos were taken on a mobile phone or camera, that morning, of three other photos, there would be nothing found in the meta data and the time stamps would be correct and the location would be correct. That is why I have pursued the idea. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesspi