Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
EXIF data would be stripped as soon as it hit most media outlets for security reasons
But the metaphorically bruised image is from paper I think (it was pinned to the wall), and the good image direct from the person. Only phones and special cameras have the capacity for location data. Date stamp is standard.

The last photo of WT is what is being used as confirmation that he was there on that morning, at least by the public. Maybe the police have a lot stronger confirmation outside of the family who were present to confirm his presence at Kendall. If photos were taken on a mobile phone or camera, that morning, of three other photos, there would be nothing found in the meta data and the time stamps would be correct and the location would be correct. That is why I have pursued the idea. MOO

EXIF data would be stripped as soon as it hit most media outlets for security reasons
But the metaphorically bruised image is from paper I think, and the good image direct from the person. Only phones and special cameras have the capacity for location data. Date stamp is standard.

I'm not sure what your point is. I'm not now talking about the media produced images of the last photo. Just talking bout the concept of going to Kendall and using a mobile phone or camera to photograph 3 previous images of WT just prior to WT's disappearance. I find it difficult to ignore the initial information that has come through on the search. No one knew they were going for a visit, no one outside of the family saw him there, there has been no trace of him and no tiny sign that he was in the bush, either there was no scent of him at all or it stopped at the driveway. As an aside, why do they keep pointing to WT being lured away from the street opposite the sighting of the 2 parked cars when it is more likely he would have been hanging around the driveway. But miraculously before he disappeared there are 3 photos to confirm that he was there before disappearing without a trace. Apparently the family had not visited Kendall since the FGF died in February even though the FGM had recently been widowed, needed surgery and sold her home. Is it known if they had visited in the previous months and if so why has it been reported that they didn't? Why, if the FM had a sense immediately that he had been abducted did she not call her husband to inform him WT was missing and to return quickly to help search?

I can find at least 2-3 T.T and CT plus a few more that don't seem to have as much input as the other two .

Do any of them usually use another surname? Starting with IDK, 'K' for instance?

BBM I respectfully disagree. Actually, people did know that they were going, well at least the grandmother & BS did, it was just that they arrived a day early that was the surprise. This has been discussed at length on a couple of occasions in earlier threads, but I don't have the link sorry.

Also, how do we know that no-one outside of the family saw him there? Unfortunately, events seem to indicate otherwise.

I'm not sure what your point is. I'm not now talking about the media produced images of the last photo. Just talking bout the concept of going to Kendall and using a mobile phone or camera to photograph 3 previous images of WT just prior to WT's disappearance. I find it difficult to ignore the initial information that has come through on the search. No one knew they were going for a visit, no one outside of the family saw him there, there has been no trace of him and no tiny sign that he was in the bush, either there was no scent of him at all or it stopped at the driveway. As an aside, why do they keep pointing to WT being lured away from the street opposite the sighting of the 2 parked cars when it is more likely he would have been hanging around the driveway. But miraculously before he disappeared there are 3 photos to confirm that he was there before disappearing without a trace. Apparently the family had not visited Kendall since the FGF died in February even though the FGM had recently been widowed, needed surgery and sold her home.

BBM I respectfully disagree. Actually, people did know that they were going, well at least the grandmother & BS did, it was just that they arrived a day early that was the surprise. This has been discussed at length on a couple of occasions in earlier threads, but I don't have the link sorry.

Also, how do we know that no-one outside of the family saw him there? Unfortunately, events seem to indicate otherwise.

Yes it has been discussed at length, and I believe it is referring to arriving the evening before the day they were due. But someone reported that statement to the media, the police didn't just make it up. No one has come forward as a witness AFAIK to say they saw WT there on that visit. A neighbor said she heard little children laughing. That is not an eyewitness. To my mind, the events don't indicate anything. MOO

Sorry, you were talking about the image (EXIF) metadata. EXIF data is lost in many cases, as soon as it is processed for transportation.

Unless you have the originals....

So to put things plainly, you are suggesting "William was not at grandmas" and "Parents have created a ruse to rid of William"?

Phone reception was horrible? The mother was running around the neighbourhood looking for William? Rang husband later as reality hit, and she had time to? Photos prior were taken with the convenience of a new smart phone by happy snappy parents? They live some distance away, interstate? Its not practical to visit FGM on a regular basis? The scent ends because someone picked Will up and carried him? I think the cars was a police strategy to get public interest and information, a red herring. I would be running the neighbourhood for an hour before I rang my partner about the logical prospect of a lost child, before the reality a long shot chance of abduction had occurred. A large police search started within an hour of WIlliams disappearance, but I wouldn't take media reporting as gospel. If FGM hadnt seen WT for a while, more chances of picture before leaving the house after FGP death, home of memories.

I'm not discounting a proxy abduction by a network associate of BP, whether that be merely past relational knowledge and indirect or not. Where there is smoke...
Someone could have rented a house, or positioned themselves for the right moment in that soft target area with so many egress areas.

What would be your motive for the crime?

I'm not sure what your point is. I'm not now talking about the media produced images of the last photo. Just talking bout the concept of going to Kendall and using a mobile phone or camera to photograph 3 previous images of WT just prior to WT's disappearance. I find it difficult to ignore the initial information that has come through on the search. No one knew they were going for a visit, no one outside of the family saw him there, there has been no trace of him and no tiny sign that he was in the bush, either there was no scent of him at all or it stopped at the driveway. As an aside, why do they keep pointing to WT being lured away from the street opposite the sighting of the 2 parked cars when it is more likely he would have been hanging around the driveway. But miraculously before he disappeared there are 3 photos to confirm that he was there before disappearing without a trace. Apparently the family had not visited Kendall since the FGF died in February even though the FGM had recently been widowed, needed surgery and sold her home. Is it known if they had visited in the previous months and if so why has it been reported that they didn't? Why, if the FM had a sense immediately that he had been abducted did she not call her husband to inform him WT was missing and to return quickly to help search?

Froggy, I'm sorry for being dim, but am just wondering what statement you mean. If you mean about arriving a day early, we can't be sure, as we have no idea if any friends, family, business associates, workplaces, pre-schools etc in Sydney were told. And not to mention the BF, depending on the arrangements in place at the time.

Yes it has been discussed at length, and I believe it is referring to arriving the evening before the day they were due. But someone reported that statement to the media, the police didn't just make it up. No one has come forward as a witness AFAIK to say they saw WT there on that visit. A neighbor said she heard little children laughing. That is not an eyewitness. To my mind, the events don't indicate anything. MOO

Don't know if this is ok or not, but has anybody else noticed on KT's facebook, (both when she had an older account, and her current one), there is always one male who posts on nearly every photo of her, and says "beautiful", "hottie", "gorgeous" etc. I just have always noticed it because he has been doing it for so long, and so consistently.

I spy with my little eye, something beginning with A?

Purpleandgreen, The statement, "Nobody knew they were going." I absolutely agree there may be a number of people who knew but that is abviously a statement that has been made to the police and then the media, and obviously at the time it made many readers in the public prick up their ears in suspicion.MOO

I think it's quite common for kids to take the surname of their stepfather when their mother remarries so Im guessing that could be the case. I have several friends whose kids are using the surname that is not their birth surname but that of their stepfather (oh and one who uses her mother's maiden name as she dislikes her father so that is another possibility). Also Tyrrell is quite a famous name with connections to the wine industry, the car racing industry and the music industry so it could be that people change their name for some anonymity??...

But of course, Inspector! You'll get no argument from me. (btw I used to go to Tyrrell's and Tulloch's wineries up in the HV quite regularly many moons ago - way before William would've been even a speck in his BM's eye. I didn't go to to drink or buy wine either, IYDM! :D )

Sorry, I've obviously misunderstood what you were saying. Will leave now.

Purpleandgreen, The statement, "Nobody knew they were going." I absolutely agree there may be a number of people who knew but that is abviously a statement that has been made to the police and then the media, and obviously at the time it made many readers in the public prick up their ears in suspicion.MOO

Froggy, DI Jubelin has said, on a number of occasions, that the 'family are not suspects' (in the matter of William's disappearance). What exactly he meant by 'family', IDK, but I assume it meant William's FP, FGM and their extended family. If DI Jubelin's statements also extend to people from William's 'complicated family history', I'm far from certain, as he didn't make a distinction.

There was much misinformation in the beginning of the search for William and, I suspect, disinformation still being fed to the public. As DI Jubelin says, 'This whole case is about strategy.'

Haven't they confirmed the maccas stop along the way?

Froggy, DI Jubelin has said, on a number of occasions, that the 'family are not suspects' (in the matter of William's disappearance). What exactly he meant by 'family', IDK, but I assume it meant William's FP, FGM and their extended family. If DI Jubelin's statements also extend to people from William's 'complicated family history', I'm far from certain, as he didn't make a distinction.

There was much misinformation in the beginning of the search for William and, I suspect, disinformation still being fed to the public. As DI Jubelin says, 'This whole case is about strategy.'

I wouldn't be game to make any assumptions as to who or who not DI Jubelin was including in the term "family"

I wouldn't be game to make any assumptions as to who or who not DI Jubelin was including in the term "family"

Yes, I assume you're correct, froggy. Which reminds me of an episode of 'The Odd Couple*' back in the day. Felix was defending either himself, or Oscar, in court. He put up one of those large tear-off paper display pads on an easel (pre-whiteboards :D ) and wrote the word 'assume' on the paper, with a thick, black marker, in capital letters. He then proceeded to divide it into three parts whilst quoting Oscar Wilde; 'When you assume, you make an *advertiser censored* out of you and me.' So, in other words, point taken, froggy.

*At least I assume it was an episode of 'The Odd Couple' I remember. :D )

I posted concerns initially that the Tyrells may have been followed

The family travelled from Sydney to visit William's grandmother in Kendall and described William's joy at having a rare meal at McDonald's on the road trip.

Just moments before he was abducted, his mother snapped a photo of him drawing a picture with crayons. He wanted to place his artwork on his grandfather's grave after his recent death.

"I look at that picture and I just think minutes [later] and our world has changed, his sister no longer has a brother, we no longer have a child, we no longer have a boy," she said.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-t...phile-ring-20150417-1mnhf3.html#ixzz4AlJjGzJO
Follow us: @smh on Twitter | sydneymorningherald on Facebook
http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-t...me-in-on-paedophile-ring-20150417-1mnhf3.html

No idea, Violet. sosocurious usually has links to all of the MSM articles so she may know.

I thought it was local cafe staff that said the well-dressed, well-spoken had called in for directions to a near street (One report was Benaroon dve, the other Batar Creek road?)
Either way, if the staff still hold this position, it might be worth another door knock in surrounding streets to see if anyone of this description visited.
If not then maybe this person had ill intention?

I posted concerns initially that the Tyrells may have been followed
Police are still investigating a number of tips, including reports that a 'well-dressed, well-spoken' man stopped at a local shop on Friday morning to ask directions to Batar Creek Road, which leads to Benaroon Drive where William was last seen.

But there have been plenty of false leads.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...t-hope-finding-alive-fades.html#ixzz4AlXhnYYJ
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members