Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sex-ring assaults of sisters alleged
Dan Box 23 April 2015.
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...d/news-story/60e517cfba665cfb3adc60b763b674d4

“Police were made aware of further disturbing allegations of children being involved in, witnessing or performing sex acts on each other with another male adult present, or the giving of a victim by ... the accused to another male adult associate for sexual purposes,” court documents allege.

Many of the alleged offences took place in Victoria and involve “not only further offences committed against the victims in this matter, but also further victims”.

“There is evidence of other adult offenders who are complicit in similar child-sex offences both independently of and in conjunction with the accused in this matter,” according to the court documents.

Victoria Police is currently investigating and “it is anticipated further charges will be brought ... in the foreseeable future”............................

“I’ll get through this,” Ms Spedding said after the hearing, while declining to answer further questions.

“I’ll have a lot to say later, when I’m ready.” grrrr...

OK that has occurred .... Have the other adult offenders been charged I wonder? if so in NSW or Vic or both maybe.

The other offender or offenders..

That's what I've been trying to find today. If it did involve at least one other person then its safe to assume they we also arrested or served a summons earlier last month too...

The old FB search engines of Bills FB that was posted here earlier show that he does have family..friends in the Ballarat area...so its totally believable that he was in the very least possibly in Victoria at some point in time. ......

Ive also been trying to find any evidence that Derek Nicols may have been in the Ballarat area around the same time 1983 - 1987.
So far all I have is that Derek Nicols was like a locum of sorts who bounced all around regional areas of the UK and then Australia for the period of time 1973 - 1987.....

1987 specifically he must have been in Tasmania as that is where he was charged for assaulting a 12 year old boy....

Yeah... totally at a loss so far...BUT you are right...if Bills been nabbed....any co offenders would have been served/arrested/given a summons also.......but who!!!

Im not 100% on this..but I think it was reported that the youngest victim wasn't able to recall the event....she would have only been 3 from memory...... but the fact they didn't completely drop the case against him...for me suggests the courts had decided that on the victim statement of the elder child and any other additional evidence...that there was enough to continue and not simply dismiss the case.

FromGermany...... how it was prooved or if it was ?? Ya really stretching my grey matter ...lol...think it was the eldest was his step daughter...the youngest his biological.

Victoria....this is worrying...the couple from Victoria with a screaming child in the caravan park.
Thank goodness someone reported hearing a child. May not be related at all but it does make my hinky meter go. Glad police have the names and address of this couple....

That's what I've been trying to find today. If it did involve at least one other person then its safe to assume they we also arrested or served a summons earlier last month too...

The old FB search engines of Bills FB that was posted here earlier show that he does have family..friends in the Ballarat area...so its totally believable that he was in the very least possibly in Victoria at some point in time. ......

Ive also been trying to find any evidence that Derek Nicols may have been in the Ballarat area around the same time 1983 - 1987.
So far all I have is that Derek Nicols was like a locum of sorts who bounced all around regional areas of the UK and then Australia for the period of time 1973 - 1987.....

1987 specifically he must have been in Tasmania as that is where he was charged for assaulting a 12 year old boy....

Yeah... totally at a loss so far...BUT you are right...if Bills been nabbed....any co offenders would have been served/arrested/given a summons also.......but who!!!
Yes would be nice to know who else.....Why is Spedding the only one being publicly named?

Thank goodness someone reported hearing a child. May not be related at all but it does make my hinky meter go. Glad police have the names and address of this couple....

Have to say that is one thing that has really bugged me.... the report of the Victorian couple and search at the Caravan Park came two months after William...ohhh...William...two months after he went missing...

If you go back to the caravan park owners statements...his attitude was so dismissive. ....personally it set..what you call a hinky meter way off...

2 months later...... grrrrr

As your posting. ..seems you survived the wasps....grrr hope ya got them...squish.

From the other side of the world Krig.... night xx

Im not 100% on this..but I think it was reported that the youngest victim wasn't able to recall the event....she would have only been 3 from memory...... but the fact they didn't completely drop the case against him...for me suggests the courts had decided that on the victim statement of the elder child and any other additional evidence...that there was enough to continue and not simply dismiss the case.

FromGermany...... how it was prooved or if it was ?? Ya really stretching my grey matter ...lol...think it was the eldest was his step daughter...the youngest his biological.

Tomorrow I will take the time to search for it! :)

They both disgust me. I hope they throw the book (& anything else they find) at him. Hopefully this leads to some more info; I've felt it was him and his cronies from day one and that some really sick stuff has been going on for a long time.

When I found the GAPA stuff, my mind automatically went 'OMG, They've made him some sort of sick 'meat raffle' prize'. Not family, no connection to any of them; he must've been the $5000 win at bingo equivalent. Have nothing to back it up, but it was my very first thought.

ETA: that caravan park - I really believe LE missed him there; that he was there and had been moved before LE knew.

Puggle, I also wondered about that too. I really wonder what he knows. Not much, I'll grant you; but something.

Derek Nichols was definitely in Melbourne, Victoria. I did a lot of research on him quite a while ago. One of the papers I read about him was praising his music teachings within the Uniting Church in Victoria, and then in an offshoot of the Uniting Church. 'Helping' disadvantaged people who had arrived in Australia from other places. He moved around quite a bit, and I truly want to say that Ballarat was one of the places he lived. I think it was, but at the time I was interested in placing him in Campbelltown and Wellington (which I couldn't) so I focused on that. Of course, I didn't save the stuff so I can't go back and check. (I hate to save stuff about pedos ... bad juju ... I just want them gone from this world.)

The fact he and his wife were able to care for children is crazy isn't it! We really need more decent people willing to be foster carers in Australia.

Re-reading these last few pages with the question of 'why only BS', a thought struck me; that LE are pushing him into a corner that he, at first, thought he could get out of (as he had previously thought he'd done before until now). Jubelin must've loved this; more pressure on anything leads to cracks.....

Re-reading these last few pages with the question of 'why only BS', a thought struck me; that LE are pushing him into a corner that he, at first, thought he could get out of (as he had previously thought he'd done before until now). Jubelin must've loved this; more pressure on anything leads to cracks.....

I have to agree. I think that they are showing no mercy to this creep because they 'know' what he has done, through police efforts, and they are going to squeeze as hard as they legally can.

The other pedos are getting their usual protection by the Australian courts. :rolleyes:

Yes would be nice to know who else.....Why is Spedding the only one being publicly named?

Maybe LE don't know the identity of the other offender/s. Maybe they know that other people took part in the abuse, but don't know who those people were.

BBM

Unless of course they are already in gaol for a very long time for a similar offence. Let us not forget the ex brother in law. No rush as he isn't going anywhere fast.

Cathy Wayne's (Katherine) is the name of speddings ex wife. It's published in msn so hopefully ok to say here.

And I agree with the caravan park theory and the crying child to possibly have been William but it was too late by the time it was reported . Spedding seems to like the idea of caravans.

What a disgusting Pig he is.
No wonder he was so brazen, driving by searches being done for William in his Peddo Van. Thought he would just keep getting away with it! [emoji35]

Either ...

1) someone knew to remove the 'S'

2) he was brazen to flaunt it.

What a coincidence!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 23
BBM

Unless of course they are already in gaol for a very long time for a similar offence. Let us not forget the ex brother in law. No rush as he isn't going anywhere fast.

That's true.....

If these current charges for victoria involved another person the only one I can think to locate would be someone who's been arrested or locked up for similar offences and having lived in Clarendon ... then try to see if there is any connection back to Bill.

The other one has me stuffed ..... the only Corio I know of in vic is down Geelong way ... so bit confused why thats being heard in a Ballarat Court .......Mmmm maybe they can't split the case by suburb ... and they just choose one place to hold the proceedings...dah..probably is a known fact ...but I don't know in all honesty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pey