Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Info on Daniel Morcombe's award from wikipedia "As of 12 December 2008, a total reward of A$1,000,000 ($250,000 from the Government and another $750,000 donated privately) had been offered. The privately donated portion of the reward expired at midnight on 31 May 2009. On this day, the Seven Network reported that a known paedophile (identified by the media as Douglas Jackway) could be of interest to the police. Jackway had been released from prison in 2003, one month before Morcombe's disappearance.[9]"

So that was the same large sum, but it seems this money has all come from the government.

The reward for William is the highest in NSW and it does seem the whole amount is from the NSW government.

Extremely annoying that the reporters did not get to finish questioning GJ...and that they all started asking about another case when the PC was supposed to be about WT. I felt that they almost discounted the paedophile ring when asked about it. They did allude to being pretty sure they know who has taken WT.

Wouldn't it be so amazing if someone walked with William into a police station today?

I will never forget the image of Gina DeJesus returning to her home, giving a big thumbs up to the world watching. All the pain and suffering they underwent still exists, but something was put right and that made us all feel jubilant. I really hope someone can do that for William and his parents and the whole of Australia. That the reward money takes the uncertainty out of the future for them when they consider taking action.

So, potentially, someone's wife could come forward with info on where she thinks William can be found (and any other useful info) ... and if she is correct, she can set herself up for life with $1,000,000, and not be prosecuted either.

I bet phones are running hot right now. Lots of side eyes and wondering who you can trust. Gary is coming for you William!

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-t...s-reward-for-missing-boy-20160911-grdzhi.html

Reward for location, not conviction, is very interesting :)

Bring William home!!!!

Detective Chief Inspector Gary Jubelin said anyone who has information into William's location and has not come forward fearing they may have broken the law concealing a crime that this offence would be "negated the moment you come to police."

Yes it is interest.
Location of where William is being hidden or location of where he .....?

I also thought the comment from Jubelin was interesting. If you have any concerns about the way a child has come into a family.

'How we target each POI varies .... some have been very public' - Jubelin

'It is covert, it is overt, there are all different ways'

"Reward ... arrest, conviction and we have added another part ... return of William" - Gary Jubelin

Can anyone shed light on the significance of the two squads attached to Rosann 2? Surely they wouldn't be extra hands on deck, but the inquiries are further reaching than we have imagined? The only other thing I can think of is that they have found links involving fraud and holdups with other POIs and it's not directly related to William.

"Reward ... arrest, conviction and we have added another part ... return of William" - Gary Jubelin

It's great William has this team of law enforcement searching for him they seem to be doing everything humanely possible to find him.

William and the reward is trending on Australian social media it's getting a lot of publicity.

Hetty Johnson interviewed at the end of press conference on Sky News Sydney Local. Said she had been speaking with his very stoic family. Amazed at how well they are holding up. They're grateful to the police, detectives and government for their reward. She was asked questions from media, very hard to hear but along the lines of if his family thought he was alive I assume, she faltered and then said oh yes of course they are. She then ended the conference didn't want to take any more questions. in a nutshell.

Just wanted to add 1 million reasons to now come forward. How sad is the world if that is the thing that gets someone talking. I hope it does but gees there should be 1 reason needed and that's 1 little boy!

Detective Chief Inspector Gary Jubelin said anyone who has information into William's location and has not come forward fearing they may have broken the law concealing a crime that this offence would be "negated the moment you come to police."

Yes it is interest.
Location of where William is being hidden or location of where he .....?

I also thought the comment from Jubelin was interesting. If you have any concerns about the way a child has come into a family.

'How we target each POI varies .... some have been very public' - Jubelin

'It is covert, it is overt, there are all different ways'

He gave me chills this morning and it's not because I'm quite partial to a man with a bald head :loveyou:

William Tyrrell: $1 million reward offered in case of missing NSW boy

On the second anniversary of the disappearance of William Tyrrell, the NSW Government has announced a $1 million reward for information on his whereabouts.

It is the largest reward offered in New South Wales history.

The $1 million reward was announced by the NSW Premier Mike Baird and the Police Commissioner Andrew Scipione at a media conference in Sydney.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-09-...ion-dollar-reward-for-william-tyrrell/7834782

So, potentially, someone's wife could come forward with info on where she thinks William can be found (and any other useful info) ... and if she is correct, she can set herself up for life with $1,000,000, and not be prosecuted either.

Yes and get rid of partner, whom she may have stayed with, because of fear of how she would survive financially...

I can see how there would be so many people of interest. If he's alive, he's more than likely been moved around a lot. And the type of people that would conceal an abduction are probably up to their eyes in other crimes. So we have Rosann 2.

He gave me chills this morning and it's not because I'm quite partial to a man with a bald head :loveyou:

I still can't find out how to watch the presser from the UK. Can anyone help?

(or, just a still of Gary would suffice for now)

Wow. One million reward. Watch the slime come oozing out for that.

I hope this means he is alive.
Me too. I think they have evidence that he may be alive.

How could someone turn that much money down?!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member