Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gary Jubelin - We want tangible evidence. Useful information. Not clairvoyance. Eg: anyone has concerns about the way a child has come into a family .. the way people react when you talk about William ... anything that you have suspicions about, we will follow it up.

I am saying that the family had nothing to do with it.

There has to be human intervention, in the way of abduction.

(Argh .... Ch24 just cut it off too, got a few reporters questions, but it seems to be ongoing.)

Jubelin says-

Don't waste our time with clairvoyants etc. if you have concerns about a child coming into the care of someone, that we will look at.
THE family have been ruled out. Not plural.

William's family ruled out as suspects confident they are not involved.

Did you notice that Andrew Scipione called it "The kidnapping of William Tyrell "

I get the feeling they are confident he is still alive

Not 'death by misadventure' or 'little boy lost' scenarios.

Yes I made it! It was a long road, but I'm very, very pleased to be here. Thanks for thinking of me. Am hoping for good news for William and his family too.

It's good to see you back :happydance: I was beginning to wonder if you were okay! I've been meaning to check up on you but kept forgetting.

I rescheduled a doctor appointment this morning to watch this. The information was not what I had hoped it would be (an arrest, or that he has been located safe and well) but Jubelin's comments that made me feel he is addressing a particular person about the million bucks has got me hopeful something will happen very soon.

Did he say if there was an expiry date on the reward? I believe there was with Daniel Morcombe.

Did you notice that Andrew Scipione called it "The kidnapping of William Tyrell "

I get the feeling they are confident he is still alive

I do too. And they know where he is imo, they just need that key piece to move on it.

I was wondering if they'd offer clemency to anyone willing to come forward.

690 poi that does not mean we have no idea of what happened.
The offence if you know anything can be negated as soon as you come forward to the police. Your identity will be protected I can guarantee

I rescheduled a doctor appointment this morning to watch this. The information was not what I had hoped it would be (an arrest, or that he has been located safe and well) but Jubelin's comments that made me feel he is addressing a particular person about the million bucks has got me hopeful something will happen very soon.

Did he say if there was an expiry date on the reward? I believe there was with Daniel Morcombe.

No expiration mentioned that I heard ... but perhaps there still is one. May not be the time to mention that? Maybe they will clarify in the printed publications that will, no doubt, follow this presser.

There will be details of the reward released today I am sure. They did say safe return at one point, then reverted to less specific. I imagine they would want the reward to work to solve the crime even if he is deceased.

Info on Daniel Morcombe's award from wikipedia "As of 12 December 2008, a total reward of A$1,000,000 ($250,000 from the Government and another $750,000 donated privately) had been offered. The privately donated portion of the reward expired at midnight on 31 May 2009. On this day, the Seven Network reported that a known paedophile (identified by the media as Douglas Jackway) could be of interest to the police. Jackway had been released from prison in 2003, one month before Morcombe's disappearance.[9]"

So that was the same large sum, but it seems this money has all come from the government.

NSW Police Commissioner Andrew Scipione said police hoped the reward would encourage people to come forward.

"This investigation is not winding down, it's ramping up," Scipione said at a press conference on Monday.

"With a million dollar reward, there's a million reasons to come forward."

Despite the time that passed, Detective Chief Inspector Gary Jubelin said there was hope the boy would be found.

"Potentially we have a victim who could still be alive," Jubelin said.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/20...or-two-years-now/?ncid=tweetlnkauhpmg00000001

The press conference is on the Where's William Tyrrell? Bring him home- official page for those that want to watch or rewatch

There will be details of the reward released today I am sure. They did say safe return at one point, then reverted to less specific. I imagine they would want the reward to work to solve the crime even if he is deceased.

Yes the police commissioner said safe return and Jubelin said that the investigation continues as though William is alive. Talked about William being recovered and if that meant a body .........................
They have discounted accident or misadventure.

Lead investigator Gary Jubelin says the $1million reward is not for an arrest but the recovery of the little boy @7NewsSydney @sunriseon7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo