Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know where I can watch it online, or if preferably Sky news are showing it?

Keep your eye on the NSW Police twitter https://twitter.com/nswpolice
They nearly always link their live pressers there, I think they do them on Periscope

I too hope this is more than just announcing a reward. You don't really need a press conference for that though so I hope it's more informative.

I wish we knew what police think happened to William.....What time is the conference?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Another thinking of William and his family today. And hoping above hope that there is more information announced at the presser today.

“There will be a press conference on Monday morning at 8.30am in Sydney which will be a fairly substantial conference,” Det Insp Jubelin said.

I wonder what 'substantial' will mean - lengthy in time or heavy in detail or jaw dropping in revelation. I'm itching for the press conference to start.

On August 11 of this year, New Zealand police confirmed they had investigated two sightings of William.

A police spokeswoman said one reported sighting was definitely not of Tyrrell, while the second, which occurred around New Year's Day 2016, could not be disproved.

Police had no other details relating to the sightings, but said all information had been handed over to Australian police

I think I missed the New Year's Day sighting report in the media. I only recall reading about one sighting which was disproved, not this most recent one.

Roll on 8.30am. Roll on police reporting an arrest being made.

http://www.camdencourier.com.au/story/4152460/two-years-of-anguish/?cs=706

I wish we knew what police think happened to William.....What time is the conference?

It was said to be 8:30am.
But it was also said initially to be at Parramatta, this mornings article says it will be at Manly.

8.30am AEST, which is in about 20 minutes from now

ABC NEWS 24 is definitely going to show the press conference. A new reward is being offered for information. They just said that Premier Mike Baird and NSW Police Commissioner Scipione will provide an update on the case just after 830. (Paraphrased from the news)

Andrew Scipione and Mike Baird are set to announce a big reward for information that will lead to the recovery of William Tyrrell, who vanished from his grandmother's home on the NSW Mid North Coast two years ago.
More info: http://bit.ly/2cOG9Qw

The assembly alibi ... that really is a great alibi for a guilty person. I have been to two recently, at the first I recall speaking to one other school parents because I took relatives with me, at the second I spoke to one other school mum, saw another rellie and think maybe another acquaintance was there. Months later I won't remember much past I went with my rellies to one. Lots of people taking videos and photos so I guess they could identify some people by the backs of their heads. But given how many people are there and how few could vouch for me and how few I could vouch for, with the existing relationships as motivation to lie or to let confusion be trumped by loyalty, if you were guilty it's a good one to run with as you at least have something. Not so great for an innocent person though.

I think I will miss it as its raining now so I need to drive the kids to school. If someone knows of a replay once it's been on please post a link. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Channel 9 in Australia will be crossing live.

Also download the periscope ap for those overseas and watch live

Presser @ Manly Police Station (Baird's electorate and not far from his electoral office). I hope this is not a political stunt. NSW State elections in 2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo