Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This photo taken at Macca's that landed on the desk and gave Jubelin chills.
What does NC have a twin? Because I am just not getting it.
How long did it take to track this lookalike down and why all the prolonged planning to extract the child from harm only to find no not them.
Someone reported that they saw a child through a window in a spiderman suit in the Kendall area and the police just knocked on the door and asked to have a bit of a look around.
imo

For some reason I can't get reply to quote to work right now but I was trying to respond to your questions FromGermany.

I didn't think the trip to Kendall was a surprise for Grandma? I am sure the early articles stated that she was well aware they were coming and I thought she also knew when plans had changed and they were coming a day earlier. Didn't she call BS a few days in advance to get the washing machine fixed as she had family coming to stay?

My thoughts on no trip in 6 months is that perhaps grandma had other relatives staying with her for a while after her husband passed which would have broken up the time. Or perhaps she took a trip to visit them even during that period. It isn't a quick trip down the road and for those with a full-time working schedule and children with schooling commitments, it can be hard to get away.

The reasoning behind leaving early may have been as simple as having a cancelled meeting or being able to reschedule an appointment, freeing up the extra day to leave earlier. As a family who does a fair bit of long distance travel with kids I can tell you that an extra day can make a big difference to a trip away so I personally don't see anything odd about that at all.

I am seriously getting the vibe that BS and the rest of the posse are still a major focus and there must be some very good reasons for that. Feels to me as though the giant net surrounding them all has been drawn much closer all of a sudden.

Can't wait for this update!!!

M: We left early the night before, surprised them [the kids], surprised Nanna.

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...-william-tyrrells-parents#MuMi8bGHTrh6hTHv.99

In generell I referred to the interview and had my own thoughts as a parent of 3 adults plus "appendix" (girlfriend, boyfriend, dog :) ) re visiting over night. Main thought was: were they forced to go on the trip earlier and weren't they allowed to tell the truth about that?

Based on the trees int he backyard, I doubt deep sewerage. A septic tank is usually not far from the toilet side the house. Usually two tanks, unless it is an enzyme system.

Check out Goggle earth. The tank will be not where the trees are, sometimes there is a very green patch in the grass :thinking:

Fire hydrants white, thanks crabstick.
If there is a septic tank it would be interesting to know where it is.where it is. I checked all the garden video and photos I can find but can't see it. Sometimes the covers are disguised by putting plants, garden ornaments, or even fake rocks on top.

Aerial photos show that the vacant block directly opposite the driveway was under-scrubbed after Williams disappearance (Neamap: I'm not allowed to post paid images here). Perhaps someone was inspecting the site to provide a quote, or apply for Council clearing permit.

A house within stones throw has since built a big shiny shed (Look up Council Development Application page) but it's a new owner so probably irrelevant.

Here's the under scrubbing I was talking about at 43 opposite the driveway. Just thinking of reasons people may have been in the area. This property has been for sale for years. It sold the other month but it may have been maintained routinely. If you look at Google Street view it used to be really dense.

bd939b95373f33f1a3db9666ed8f3cf7.jpg

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2015-09-07/benaroon-drive-in-kendall/6755216?pfmredir=sm

56e1dd0f02da9d31a446b1bcb19c946a.jpg

8fee8f6ea937abf8fcb0a3c0b03a5e00.jpg

http://www.onthehouse.com.au/16050119/43_43_benaroon_dr_kendall_nsw_2439

eea6594a799e67a723228365779c9f8e.jpg

Image: googley street view.

I really hope it's not an opportunistic stranger abduction. The stats on that are bad, really bad.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

interesting comment in a very recent article ' While white goods repairman William "Bill" Spedding has been the investigation's most high-profile person of interest, Fairfax Media understands there are others police have concentrated on just as intensely. '

The Benaroon/Ellendale development, in addition to the stormwater drains, appears to have public sewerage pipes (for foul waste). Each house has a connection point inspection cover near the roadside many are painted yellow, and probably the 2 inspection covers painted white are junctions. These are fairly modern houses so I assume the sewarage (foul-waste) pipes were laid when the development was first constructed, if so there are probably no septic tanks present (neither active nor disused).

The yellow lid ones are hydrants on the water main (hydrants are below the ground in Australia). The white lid ones are stop valves on the water main (to turn it on/off etc).

Based on the trees int he backyard, I doubt deep sewerage. A septic tank is usually not far from the toilet side the house. Usually two tanks, unless it is an enzyme system.

Check out Goggle earth. The tank will be not where the trees are, sometimes there is a very green patch in the grass :thinking:
Thanks crabstick. Using the quality aerial imagery at http://maps.six.nsw.gov.au/ I've located septic tanks at some properties on the street and they are generally about 10 to 15 metres from house in approximately downhill direction.
I can't see one at 48 yet. I have identified where the toilet is located. And in 60minutes documentary at about 12:56s I noticed this thing which might possibly be an air vent for the connecting pipe to septic tank??? (Or is it to catch water drips from a tap above)
attachment.php

Attachments

• vent.png
    vent.png
    25.5 KB · Views: 112
I'm very much looking forward to Gary Jubelin's press conference on Monday but my stomach is doing flip-flops wondering what will be revealed! Some of the things that have been buzzing around in my brain are;

1. An announcement that there will be an inquest.
  2. Certain POI's are no longer POI's.
  3. That police now have a suspect or suspects.
  4. That images of William have been found online.
  5. That it is now believed that William is deceased.
  6. That William's disappearance will now be treated as a cold case.
  7. The press conference will just be an update on what the investigator's have been doing over the last 12 months, or at least what can be revealed to the public in regard to the investigation.
  8. That the investigation is ongoing and won't cease until William is found.

I have had thoughts the same as those you have listed. My fear, other than he's deceased, is that they have no further leads to go on :(

To me, wishing for an extra room on account of a home-based hobby or working from home is so extremely plausible, I can't believe it piqued police attention, even assuming they were monitoring KL and/or NC already. For some reason they wanted an excuse to talk to her, or KL wanted an excuse to talk to them, one she could tell her connections so she didn't look like a dobber.

See, this request for an extra room for her 'art' is quite perplexing. There are so many people - singles, couples and families, on the waiting list for public housing I cannot understand why someone would think it is okay to want a spare room. Our old neighbours lived in a 3 bedroom house, they were an elderly couple with a dog who had been moved into the house shortly after we bought ours. At the time they got the house because that was what was available at the time. A couple of years later some two bedroom units with a yard big enough for their dog were built around the corner and one was offered to them. They refused to move, saying they needed the room for their dog! The dog was an old Boxer who rarely left the house. To me, their refusal to move prevented a family from moving into the house.

The yellow lid ones are hydrants on the water main (hydrants are below the ground in Australia). The white lid ones are stop valves on the water main (to turn it on/off etc).
Thanks lampshade1. And the small blue covers are presumably the stopcocks for individual houses? Does the electricity supply enter houses aerially?

Here is the original article

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-t...-false-hope-12-months-on-20150903-gjenjz.html

With the child was a woman with a chilling resemblance to someone police investigating three-year-old William's abduction had been interested in.

Yes, but the article dated today said that detectives have said it's not him or NC.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-t...-abduction-investigation-20160906-gr9n80.html
The boy looked eerily similar to William, and the woman he was with looked like his grandmother, Natalie Collins.

William's complicated background prevents reporting of certain aspects of his family life. However Ms Collins is not the grandmother who lived at the Kendall house where William disappeared from.

Fairfax Media reported last year that the hopes of detectives were dashed when police on the ground in Queensland confirmed the mother and boy were not who they hoped.

Due to the sudden and abrupt nature of his disappearance I also can't help wondering if there was perhaps a old Well or the like in the grounds, but surely that would have been discovered early in the search if that were the case ..

I have said and wondered many times, could have he crawled into a wombat hole or something, just the fact he vanished.

Yes, but the article dated today said that detectives have said it's not him or NC.

What the article contained today is that it was a woman with a chilling resemblance to a POI who had a close resemblance to William's paternal grandmother NC. These two pieces of information were not included in the original article published last year. What this indicates is that NC was considered a POI back in 2015.

BBM.

I have said and wondered many times, could have he crawled into a wombat hole or something, just the fact he vanished.

Cadaver dogs were taken to the area on a few occasions after William disappeared. I'm sure if William was there they would have found him.

Thanks sillybilly but that one is also behind a paywall. :banghead: We all can freely read a certain quota of articles published by any of the major online tabloids before they are paywalled so some will be able to read them, while others won't. Drives me insane!!!

Both are telling me I've reached my reading limit for the day and I haven't read a single article on my laptop today! Ugh, I hate these pay to read articles :tantrum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo