Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks as if they could be going to announce an award.

Thanks Estelle. I forgot to include the announcement of a reward in my list. :facepalm: It's highly likely that this will be the case, considering that Mike Baird stated recently that the NSW Government would assist police in any way with the investigation.

The Sydney Morning Herald also alluded to a reward in the article at the link below. Some journo's may already be in the know as to what Gary Jubelin will be saying tomorrow but can't publish it yet.

http://www.smh.com.au/comment/smh-ed...09-grcrka.html

IMO there are some quite noticeable complex matters in both cases, & bizarre as well. We only get a very partial picture in these types of cases from the investigations until there is an arrest and a case gets resolved.
The only thing i would say and proven by stats. is there is in most of these cases family involvement when it comes to a missing child case. What are the odds of a random stranger abduction? Rare i would think in comparison.

Stranger abductions are very rare but when they happen they are nearly always fatal, to the point where a stranger abduction that doesn't end in the child's murder (usually within hours of abduction) is basically miraculous. It happens, but they end up writing books about it, because it's so rare. You have to basically catch them red-handed within minutes of the attempt for the child to be found alive.

Family abductions are much more common and usually the child ends up being okay. Given that the police have always said they have no evidence to the contrary that he's alive, it's probably the clearest way they've been saying without saying in so many words that they believe he is with family somewhere, somehow.

This is the first time I've seen the mention of it being a woman who was with the young boy in Queensland. Earlier reports only ever stated that the person with the boy strongly resembled a POI. And now we learn that the woman looked like NC. So it would seem that NC was a POI even in 2015 when the information about the Queensland sighting was first published and long before she became friends with KL in January of this year. That's if we are to believe that's when the friendship began.

Last year a photo came across the desks of NSW detectives showing a young boy and a woman in a McDonald's in Central Queensland.

The boy looked eerily similar to William, and the woman he was with looked like his grandmother, Natalie Collins.

William's complicated background prevents reporting of certain aspects of his family life. However Ms Collins is not the grandmother who lived at the Kendall house where William disappeared from.

Fairfax Media reported last year that the hopes of detectives were dashed when police on the ground in Queensland confirmed the mother and boy were not who they hoped.

Ms Collins had already been tagged as a person of interest in the investigation, a suggestion she strenuously disputes.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-t...-abduction-investigation-20160906-gr9n80.html

I remember that initial article well, however the person who was with the child wasn't named. Now NC has been named. Wonder why?

Here is the original article

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-t...-false-hope-12-months-on-20150903-gjenjz.html

With the child was a woman with a chilling resemblance to someone police investigating three-year-old William's abduction had been interested in.

From Day 1, I have felt that William's biological father has had "connections" to William's disappearance, even though the media and LE have reported that the biological family had been cleared very early on in the investigation...

I feel that it was a planned abduction, due to the foster parents nearing completion towards the adoption of William...MOO.

If there are strong suspicions of a family abduction I am surprised a reward has not been offered earlier. Money would definitely talk to some of their associates,

Yes it will be interesting to see who comes forward if/when a reward is offered.

If someone comes forward with information in order to claim the reward, could they be charged with any crime because they withheld information.

I'm not sure how it works but I'm guessing it depends on the information they have and how it relates to the case.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...w/news-story/5b04b0e8700e9d2d8f6179347d34aac4

The 65-year-old [Spedding] said he was at a nearby school *assembly at the time of the abduction but police have not been able to verify his alibi and he remains a person of interest.

BBM

Thank you that's exactly what I was hoping to hear. Now tomorrow if only Jubelin will say those words, and turn up the heat again.
BS could have so easily been eliminated as a POI, if just one person had seen him, it doesn't get much easier, a room full of parents all sitting watching, listening to their children. How much harder it is normally to prove an alibi if you are by yourself.

I think it says a lot about who they feel is involved imo. They wouldn't have been so close to staging a rescue otherwise. That lot must be smarter than they look though, to have kept him hidden so long.

I just can't see this as an opportunistic crime. It seems so much less likely than it being due to that 'complicated family history', no matter what some profiler might say. Not to mention WT is FAR more likely to be alive and well if he was taken by and/or for persons known to him.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/3082983...nding-him-alive-in-exclusive-interview/#page1

Speaking for the first time since the toddler's suspected kidnapping in September 2014, Natalie Collins says the family has been through hell, and William's disappearance has killed her inside.

“I wish he was alive, but I don’t think he is,” she told News Corp.

NC allegedly is devastated and has no hope. If she's not acting in her role as a suffering bio grandma perhaps she had WT for certain time within the process but gave the little boy to wrong people (pedophiles) without knowing their character and because the pedos mostly always have a "loving woman" at their side who stands for the husband's "morality". MOO

Yeah I'm not sure I trust what she says ... just sayin

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

If there are strong suspicions of a family abduction I am surprised a reward has not been offered earlier. Money would definitely talk to some of their associates,

A reward is usually only offered when all other avenues of an investigation have been exhausted. The mention of 600 POI's, 200 of whom haven't been located leads me to think that the 200 may be the owners of particular vehicles. For each of the total 600 POI's, by association there would be family members, friends, work colleagues etc. who may know something and the lure of big money may be the impetus needed for them to finally come forward.

Maybe a public offer of immunity a better option than money.
imo

Sometimes I have felt as if Spedding may not be involved at all as a perpetrator. After all, his prediliction seems to have been for young girls......

With all the discussion about hiding and spying on the children that morning, it made me think if the UP was hiding, perhaps he was seen- by William. As in, William comes running around the corner roaring and sees him. And he grabs him? And then does what? Hands him off to someone? Stashes him somewhere so he can go and alibi himself?

If it was Spedding, why would he not just say 'Gidday mate I'm here to look at the washing machine' he had a valid reason to be there.

I am just not seeing BS take William, just like that. He was known to the FG and the community. And he likes little girls.......Pressure may be being bought to bear on him, however, by the police......because he is possibly part if a network and he may be seen as the weak link.....It has been surmised it was Williams sister he wanted so why not just keep waiting, in hiding, for her to come around the corner?

Like most criminals, he would have a profile and does our profile of lone wolf opportunistic abductor fit BS? I dunno.,I suppose Cowan seems pretty different to Spedding to me. Perhaps Dark Sleuth can comment on that.

IMOO

Very late to this but seeing mention of a pedo ring had me thinking about that documentary Boy With the Henna Tattoo. The one man is Australian. I think both are long since incarcerated but wouldn't br surprised if any individuals share a connection, if this scenario has any weight to it.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...aving-abused-boy/story-fn3dxiwe-1226850780301

Newton was sentenced to 40 years' jail last year, while Truong received a discount for supplying passwords to encrypted hard drives, thus helping secure the arrest of other international pedophiles, and was jailed for 30 years.

The Four Corners program comes with high-profile Florida lawyer John Rex Powell agreeing to serve at least 20 years' jail in the US for his involvement in the ring.

In a deal with prosecutors in Indiana, Powell agreed on Monday to serve up to 30 years behind bars, and after his release be subject to supervision for the rest of his life.

Peter Truong and Mark Newton paid US$8000 for a child, adopted him, then took him on a world tour of abuse.
The young boy - named as Adam in the Four Corners report - had filled his passport by the age of three.

Might be little Williams sad fate. "New parents" and "a world tour of abuse" ..... or death because of complications .....

Your joking me P&G it could not be verified...lol
Wonder if MS being there could be verified?

I think it probable MS was there, and able to give BS a commentary of what happened at the assembly, which BS was able to repeat to cops, even though they suspect he is lying, makes it harder to prove, he can be claiming to be totally unlucky that not a soul saw him. ( which I don't believe could happen)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnnemarieNL