Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

http://www.dews.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0009/78129/qudm.pdf chapter 7 page 23

I find this reassuring as I've seen gaps in the last five years in Darwin and in Broome that could easily swallow a child. Glad that regulations in Qld at least are taking that possibility into consideration.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Very late to this but seeing mention of a pedo ring had me thinking about that documentary Boy With the Henna Tattoo. The one man is Australian. I think both are long since incarcerated but wouldn't br surprised if any individuals share a connection, if this scenario has any weight to it.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

If these houses have no sewer (foul-waste) connections, then what are the yellow (or sometimes white) inspection covers visible in streetview? They are not for mains water (those inspection covers are smaller and blue).
Just realised (answering my own question) the yellow and white covers could be for electric supply.
If the house WT was staying at does have a septic tank, where in the garden is it?
Are there regulations in NSW about min and max distance from house?

This is so important and true. A 5 year old and a 3 year old are very different and I bet a lot of "sightings" are of kids that look like the WT we see in photos and not what WT would actually look like now.

Personally I think the billboards and the publicity released should be updated to show this new image to give them the best chance of being of use.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fire hydrants are white. They probably have septic or enzyme tanks which usually are in the backyard. Although I think BS had deep sewer which has been checked. The media didnt go in detail. Id have to look at the cover but maybe yellow is telco

If these houses have no sewer (foul-waste) connections, then what are the yellow (or sometimes white) inspection covers visible in streetview? They are not for mains water (those inspection covers are smaller and blue).
Just realised (answering my own question) the yellow and white covers could be for electric supply.
If the house WT was staying at does have a septic tank, where in the garden is it?
Are there regulations in NSW about min and max distance from house?

So this woman that looked eerily like NC and was sitting in a central Queensland McDonalds with a child that looked like William a 3 year old boy who had been abducted and was all over the news.
That a member of the public snapped hastily.
It sent chills down Gary Jubelin's spine.
Plane tickets booked but at the last minute the word from the ground was .....nup it was not her.

There just seems to be something significant and underlying in this scenario.
Kind of reminds me of the lone repair van parked among the search vehicles.
imo

I think it says a lot about who they feel is involved imo. They wouldn't have been so close to staging a rescue otherwise. That lot must be smarter than they look though, to have kept him hidden so long.

I just can't see this as an opportunistic crime. It seems so much less likely than it being due to that 'complicated family history', no matter what some profiler might say. Not to mention WT is FAR more likely to be alive and well if he was taken by and/or for persons known to him.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

If the heat was on, and the fridge scrappy team did abduct for NC. Did someone have someone hidden and have to shift him 6 months later? Police thick on the ground, the connections are hard to ignore.
Not just knowing each other, but shifting from one town to another together. They know each other,and they moved to the same place.
They even had the same line of work. Cash, under the table. Dynamic self employed cash interests.

So this woman that looked eerily like NC and was sitting in a central Queensland McDonalds with a child that looked like William a 3 year old boy who had been abducted and was all over the news. That a member of the public snapped hastily. It sent chills down Gary Jubelin's spine.
Plane tickets booked but at the last minute the word from the ground was .....nup it was not her. There just seems to be something significant and underlying in this scenario
Kind of reminds me of the lone repair van parked among the search vehicles. imo

Last year a photo came across the desks of NSW detectives showing a young boy and a woman in a McDonald's in Central Queensland.

The boy looked eerily similar to William, and the woman he was with looked like his grandmother, Natalie Collins.

William's complicated background prevents reporting of certain aspects of his family life. However Ms Collins is not the grandmother who lived at the Kendall house where William disappeared from.

Fairfax Media reported last year that the hopes of detectives were dashed when police on the ground in Queensland confirmed the mother and boy were not who they hoped.

Ms Collins had already been tagged as a person of interest in the investigation, a suggestion she strenuously disputes.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-t...-abduction-investigation-20160906-gr9n80.html

BBM. This is exactly what I have always thought. The police have stated that both the foster family and bio family have been cleared of involvement. I always wondered how far that extended. Well a grandmother isnt very far is it. IMO family are very much still in the picture.

William was in their town. This was the last time William would visit their town... Their last chance..

I see this case as having a lot of similarities to the McCann case in the U.K. Hundreds of POI's, sightings of the missing child all over the place, & paedophile rings, okie dokie.

I see this case as having a lot of similarities to the McCann case in the U.K. Hundreds of POI's, sightings of the missing child all over the place, & paedophile rings, okie dokie.

But no complicate family history and a bizarre web of connections identified.

Fire hydrants are white. They probably have septic or enzyme tanks which usually are in the backyard. Although I think BS had deep sewer which has been checked. The media didnt go in detail. Id have to look at the cover but maybe yellow is telco
Fire hydrants white, thanks crabstick.
If there is a septic tank it would be interesting to know where it is.where it is. I checked all the garden video and photos I can find but can't see it. Sometimes the covers are disguised by putting plants, garden ornaments, or even fake rocks on top.

Fire hydrants white, thanks crabstick.
If there is a septic tank it would be interesting to know where it is.where it is. I checked all the garden video and photos I can find but can't see it. Sometimes the covers are disguised by putting plants, garden ornaments, or even fake rocks on top.

I am sure the police found the septic tank and any fake rocks.
I am not expecting that septic tanks or drains will be a part of the significant information given tomorrow. Well from nana's house anyways.
Just my opinion.

So this woman that looked eerily like NC and was sitting in a central Queensland McDonalds with a child that looked like William a 3 year old boy who had been abducted and was all over the news.
That a member of the public snapped hastily.
It sent chills down Gary Jubelin's spine.
Plane tickets booked but at the last minute the word from the ground was .....nup it was not her.

There just seems to be something significant and underlying in this scenario.
Kind of reminds me of the lone repair van parked among the search vehicles.
imo
I always thought they were referring to MS in that article. Probably because no other females had really been named....

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

BBM. This is exactly what I have always thought. The police have stated that both the foster family and bio family have been cleared of involvement. I always wondered how far that extended. Well a grandmother isnt very far is it. IMO family are very much still in the picture.
I've have never believed this comment when said by police. So many times I've seen it used to make the perp think they are in the clear.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

But no complicate family history and a bizarre web of connections identified.

IMO there are some quite noticeable complex matters in both cases, & bizarre as well. We only get a very partial picture in these types of cases from the investigations until there is an arrest and a case gets resolved.
The only thing i would say and proven by stats. is there is in most of these cases family involvement when it comes to a missing child case. What are the odds of a random stranger abduction? Rare i would think in comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PIBrilliant