Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Phew! You had me worried there for a minute. I had to go back and scrutinise the bejeesus out of that photo. :floorlaugh:

thanks Makara & Richie - I enjoyed a giggle at your exchanges & as the saying goes ' laughter is the best medicine' particularly in these truely ugly times.

Yet Mrs Simpson discusses the sound of children playing around the house before she left to carry out errands in town. Which house was Mrs and Mr Simpson in?

It was discussed the scent left at the driveway? The neighbouring scrub ripped heavy duty overalls of searchers.

Police dogs have failed to pick up any scent trails to suggest William wandered away from his grandparents’ house.
http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...liam-heads-into-fifth-day#LueahiKAz3fUHCWc.99

Very Intwesting! In a small town, the discussion would have been who were the kids from out of town. especially FGM involved in so many community groups in Kendall.

Old article but interesting observations from Supt Paul Fehon (Port Macquarie LAC) and neighbours; including Judy Wilson:
Missing toddler William Tyrell victim of possible targeted kidnapping from Kendall
Lia Harris
The Sunday Telegraph
January 3, 2015 10:00pm

The family had visited Kendall, but their visits had become more frequent in recent months after William’s grandfather died earlier in the year.

Locals recalled seeing William and his family at a neighbourhood Christmas event the previous December.'

https://www.google.com.au/url?q=htt...CB4wBg&usg=AFQjCNGGHY4RIuCWC7aX7r6W5x4PloOeZg

Hi everyone, I am reeling from the news today of the arrest of Tiahleigh Palmer's Foster Father for her murder... other family members still in custody. These people were supposed to give her a better life, but now she doesn't have a Life!

there surely has to be some real investigation into, and dare I say, improvement of the Children's Services ( or whatever it's called ) in Qld. I am in no way casting blame on those 'on the ground'. From what I have heard those people are very caring and well-intentioned, short staffed, hamstrung, frustrated, overworked & under resourced & under-supported.

wonderful work by the police and at least some answers for her family and for her real Mum who continued to be vocal and search for answers and justice for her daughter.

Detectives are pretty good at smelling ********

Experienced detectives can just look at you. They are a 100 fold better than 1300psychic

There is no person we don't see. Have you seen the metro goldwyn lion roaring? He was most likely just moving his head around like a lion does when it roars, not roaring at someone specific. He looks cheerful. We don't know if his sister looked up the next millisecond. I imagine there are a series of pictures we haven't seen because of her face being in them. Taking a costume is not overly thoughtful. By the sounds of it it was his current "thing", parents take that stuff with them because they want the kids to be happy, and they want to experience that special aspect of their child's personality with the grandparent. My youngest had a bit of a fixation with a certain type of toy as a toddler, the family enjoyed it and indulged him in it because it is cute, it's an important part of who they are. And what of it if he got up on the wrong foot? Not that negotiating clothes with a kid that age is anything remarkable, it can be done without any stress or drama if the kids are used to being heard and having a reasonable say. The neighbour heard laughter of children playing, the parents report a normal happy morning with the kids, there is literally nothing to discount their statements.

BBM

Detectives are pretty good at smelling ********

Experienced detectives can just look at you. They are a 100 fold better than 1300psychic

BBM

So do you think they are lying to the public when they say the family is cleared?

Well I hope no one has been presumptuous in insinuating Im insinuating the FP are involved.

If one of the experts could post a 'definitive' timeline from when 'father' left, when the deck shot was taken, up till the 10:30 discovery by FGM? That would be cool. Because the media sure as hell are not reliable and 10:30 onwards has been done to death. After 10.30am is useless to me.

I spent my morning on a bog slow server explaining to someone that the EXIF CANNOT be faked.
A leg up would be great thanks. Waiting on 'definitive' timeline from when dad left.. Thankyou.

hey Crabby, I asked this question as well some time ago but it was ignored - so I am guessing that is information that 'we' have no knowledge of. However I then backed off in respect of the fact that I am pretty sure Det Jubelin is all over this stuff.

I understand how easily we can get caught up in these aspects in our best endevours, but I (can I just bold that 'I') would really like to move past FG, dirty feet, bla bla...for sure it's all been done..

IMO, what we need to be doing is exploring 'Wider' possibilities for William. And hopefully providing an avenue for those with genuine information to sound out and feel safe,

just my opinion as always.

I don't want you to leave William's thread. I, for one, value your contributions; even if sometimes I don't agree with them.

Echoed Boho .. Please hang in Froggie. Your thoughts are valued, I for one would be lost without your prodding ..

How is that relevent to WT? Was he adopted? Was he in the process of becoming adopted? Wouldn't the biological parents have to be agreeable to the adoption? I don't think they can just take people's children and adopt them out without permission? Wouldn't that also depend on the circumstances surrounding why a child was taken from the bio's in the first place? And what if their situation changes and they want their child/ren back? And can extended family members have the option of adopting the children first? I can see if a child is an orphan that adoption would be favorable if there were no other family members willing to adopt. But i think we have to be very careful in what rights we let Govt. action when it comes to our children. I have also read about people on a forum whose children were wrongfully taken by the state and the huge difficulty they have then to go through the Court system in getting their child back. It's a horrible situation for them. So there is always two sides to a story.

It's relevant to the theory I proposed about 4 days ago on this thread...

Just heard on the radio news that police have received at least 100 calls (I think that's the number I heard) since the announcement of the $1 million reward... Let's hope some of them are legitimate calls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's interesting...about 3 days ago on this thread I asked about success rates of reward offers...for your info the FF of Tiahleigh Palmer charged with her murder today in Logan Queensland. A $250,000 reward was offered back in May I think it was and I believe about 200 calls were received. Bio mother did an awareness campaign in July and FF car found in Sept and charges laid on him and another (with two others being questioned) today in Oct. Let's hope in four months' time we might hear an outcome about or for William...

Sorry just realised I said 'today in Oct' of course I meant mid Sept! It's late. Lol

Not going to happen. It would encompass the whole family as he went away, it would mean he has to come back. His car would have been seen. It would mean other people are helping FF. Mrs Wilson was home at the time FF left.
But the POI are under heavy watch according media. (13 Sept)

There are almost 700 people in the sights of investigators. Some are of more interest than others, partly due to the way they had come to police attention.

“We base our investigation on facts, we don’t speculate, [but] we come up with theories. At some stages some of our lines of inquiry have been played out very publicly.”

http://www.news.com.au/national/nsw...d/news-story/4239f71c950a75f1305457c9e62ca43a

It's relevant to the theory I proposed about 4 days ago on this thread...

fLrhgRH.jpg

NOT interesting re the case but I for my part (parent of 3) never would have had the idea to take a spiderman suit to grandma if I planned a visit for a short weekend. A bike or similar perhaps - okay. But a suit which he could have worn everywhere and not only at Benaroon Dr.?? A little bit "overly thoughtful" , MOO.

Little William is looking (pic verandah) like a three year old who perhaps wanted to play outside but someone told him first to draw the pic for his FGD. Maybe he turned around (from the position he was in while drawing, face to his sister), spread the pens with his naked feet (they are seen in some distance) and he roared a little bit aggressive (not as if he had fun) to the person we don't see. WT's sister seems to be drawing in full concentration without looking to her brother - perhaps she was accustomed to his little outbursts. - My impression since I have seen so many of this pic.

I remember the FM saying that she had a little fight with William because he didn't want to wear his singlet and she conferred with him to wear at least his spider T-shirt. Maybe, that morning he got up on the wrong foot ....

Just laughing From Germany, as for sure my daughter DOES - OMG - I struggle with the luggage, but then atone with thoughts of a caring and intune parent :)

As a parent with a couple of kids been in kindergarten now; some kids have 'outfits' which they wear for 2 days at a time, night and day. As their parents say, they live in their outfits fora couple of days. Although Williams kit is not dirty. No grass, no dirt, nothing.

NOT interesting re the case but I for my part (parent of 3) never would have had the idea to take a spiderman suit to grandma if I planned a visit for a short weekend. A bike or similar perhaps - okay. But a suit which he could have worn everywhere and not only at Benaroon Dr.?? A little bit "overly thoughtful" , MOO.

Little William is looking (pic verandah) like a three year old who perhaps wanted to play outside but someone told him first to draw the pic for his FGD. Maybe he turned around (from the position he was in while drawing, face to his sister), spread the pens with his naked feet (they are seen in some distance) and he roared a little bit aggressive (not as if he had fun) to the person we don't see. WT's sister seems to be drawing in full concentration without looking to her brother - perhaps she was accustomed to his little outbursts. - My impression since I have seen so many of this pic.

I remember the FM saying that she had a little fight with William because he didn't want to wear his singlet and she conferred with him to wear at least his spider T-shirt. Maybe, that morning he got up on the wrong foot ....

Just heard on the radio news that police have received at least 100 calls (I think that's the number I heard) since the announcement of the $1 million reward... Let's hope some of them are legitimate calls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If that's the case Violett, I am absolutely thrilled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SluethinAway