Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not going to happen. It would encompass the whole family as he went away, it would mean he has to come back. His car would have been seen. It would mean other people are helping FF. Mrs Wilson was home at the time FF left.
But the POI are under heavy watch according media. (13 Sept)

There are almost 700 people in the sights of investigators. Some are of more interest than others, partly due to the way they had come to police attention.

“We base our investigation on facts, we don’t speculate, [but] we come up with theories. At some stages some of our lines of inquiry have been played out very publicly.”

http://www.news.com.au/national/nsw...d/news-story/4239f71c950a75f1305457c9e62ca43a

fLrhgRH.jpg

I believe it is said that the next door neighbour who had heard the children playing in the yard before she left her home that day, left her home at 9am (90 minutes prior to WT's disappearance, which was at 10:30am), which is 15 minutes prior to when it is said that FD left the home. So Mrs. W was gone already by the time FD left, it seems?

bbm green
??? Thought I had heard the contrary? They hadn't visited since FGF's death ...? Now I'm very :confused: again.

Just more of the ongoing discrepancies all over this case. We really have to go by direct quotes from people who actually know what they're talking about, such as the FF, LE, the neighbours who actually saw/heard anything/didn't see/hear anything, etc. I believe it was FM who had said they had not been out to visit Gran since her dad had passed away, so that is undoubtedly more accurate info than what is published in MSM. moo

If FD left at 9.15am, thats an 1 hour 15 minute window that the picture is taken, presuming dad had gone. Given the picture has the time the image was taken(it has the time stamp), it could be less than hour window that stalkers could be close, visible from neighbours houses. Mr Wilson was still home.

That bright red Spiderman on the driveway.

I believe it is said that the next door neighbour who had heard the children playing in the yard before she left her home that day, left her home at 9am (90 minutes prior to WT's disappearance, which was at 10:30am), which is 15 minutes prior to when it is said that FD left the home. So Mrs. W was gone already by the time FD left, it seems?

RSBM

Audio interview with the neighbours one year after disappearance.

How the three-year-old vanished in a perfect storm of bad luck

https://youtu.be/nVMrYG_NSVI

Someone from the local childcare centre, 13.02 "...not always somebody that we were close to but it's a family that has always been one of those prominent families.."

I wonder what made them prominent, and did it rub some people the wrong way? I wonder about WT's foster uncle's professions and if they like to serve the community as much as the foster grandparent's seemed to...MOO

Yet Mrs Simpson discusses the sound of children playing around the house before she left to carry out errands in town. Which house was Mrs and Mr Simpson in?

It was discussed the scent left at the driveway? The neighbouring scrub ripped heavy duty overalls of searchers.

Very Intwesting! In a small town, the discussion would have been who were the kids from out of town. especially FGM involved in so many community groups in Kendall.

In some of the MSM articles at the time, it was said that WT's scent stopped at the driveway.... however I'm not sure those statements were direct quotes from people-in-the-know, or just the reporter's version/interpretation/story-making. It seems that Det Fehon was quoted in various venues as stating there had been no scent of him found at all.

By 'Mrs. Simpson', do you mean, rather... 'Mrs. W'? If so, the W family lived right next door. #30. The two yards abutted.

If FD left at 9.15am, thats an 1 hour 15 minute window that the picture is taken, presuming dad had gone. Given the picture has the time the image was taken(it has the time stamp), it could be less than hour window that stalkers could be close, visible from neighbours houses. Mr Wilson was still home.

That bright red Spiderman on the driveway.

How do you know that Mr. W was still home?

I need to go back and look.

Which neighbour was on holidays? Im sure I read next door was on holidays

In some of the MSM articles at the time, it was said that WT's scent stopped at the driveway.... however I'm not sure those statements were direct quotes from people-in-the-know, or just the reporter's version/interpretation/story-making. It seems that Det Fehon was quoted in various venues as stating there had been no scent of him found at all.

By 'Mrs. Simpson', do you mean, rather... 'Mrs. W'? If so, the W family lived right next door. #30. The two yards abutted.

Can you imagine being the persons taking those calls. The money spinners, then the gold.

Just heard on the radio news that police have received at least 100 calls (I think that's the number I heard) since the announcement of the $1 million reward... Let's hope some of them are legitimate calls

I need to go back and look.

Which neighbour was on holidays? Im sure I read next door was on holidays

The next door neighbor closest to the end of the street was on holidays. Mrs Wilson was the next door neighbor on the other side of the Fgm's house. It is understood Mrs Wilson may have left Benaroon dr. around 9a.m and she had been quoted as saying her husband was not home either. MOO

ive searched everywhere for the early msm article where richard wilson says his wife judy left to do errands at 10.28? am, but can no longer find it
i remember reading it and wondering why so specific, it also made me think he remained home, but since then she has stated he was also out at the time?

So 45 minute window 9.45am picture to 10.30am disappearance.

So between 10:00am and 10:20am the abductor had to move

Anyone know what time the school assembly was?

Thanks, but I can't take credit for the timeline, it came straight from the linked article. Next door neighbour heard children playing in the yard at 9am, prior to FD leaving the home. The children had already been riding their bikes in the driveway according to some articles. FM reportedly later on, after FD left, dressed WT in his Spidey costume, and at 9:45am took his photo without his shoes on. Later she put him in a celery tree, and the children played chasies and daddy lion in the lawn. Just over an hour later, when FM called 000 she seemed (imo) not to remember whether WT was wearing shoes, since the operator specifically asked her about that, and she did not answer. It has been said both that the dogs 'found no scent of WT', and that they 'found no scent of him past the driveway'. I am wondering if they caught his scent at the tree, or along the path in the lawn where he ran back and forth. So much missing information! moo

With his grandmother sitting on the back deck, and his mum inside making a cuppa, William and his four-year-old sister start playing "chaseys". It's about 10.30am.
It's less than five minutes before they realise. William is gone. And thin air type of gone.

"We have had police through three times," Richard Wilson says.
"Every cupboard, they have had a look in the ceilings, have had a look in the boots of cars."
http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/missing-william-tyrell-casts-dark-shadow-over-town-20141031-11fbdi.html

Neighbours said a walking trail, dubbed the “bush track” by local children, starts at the end of Benaroon Drive, where William disappeared almost four months ago, and leads through the scrubland into the nearby Kendall cemetery.
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...l/news-story/46b94ee67cf7e7c2cb4ba6a276388da8

MARION Dalton regularly enjoys a midmorning coffee with her daughter while sitting on the veranda of her Benaroon Dr, Kendall, home — giving her a perfect view of the street where young William Tyrrell happily played.
Iona Bligh often jogs down that same stretch of bitumen and past the nondescript brick home owned by little William’s grandparents.
After a busy morning running her kids to school, Anne-Maree Sharpley was desperate for some quiet time and sat down with a book.
Lydene Heslop also had a hectic morning grocery shopping and was unloading bags from her car before taking them inside.
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...r/news-story/03fb14d003bfb73d3c193b5f6731f74c

ive searched everywhere for the early msm article where richard wilson says his wife judy left to do errands at 10.28? am, but can no longer find it
i remember reading it and wondering why so specific, it also made me think he remained home, but since then she has stated he was also out at the time?

It was 26 or 28 minutes to 11am, he remembered with minute detail.
"She never saw a car or noticed anything strange," he said.
http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-t...-false-hope-12-months-on-20150903-gjenjz.html

It was 26 or 28 minutes to 11am, he remembered with minute detail.
"She never saw a car or noticed anything strange," he said.
http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-t...-false-hope-12-months-on-20150903-gjenjz.html

That may not have been Richard Wilson saying that, though. It is just attributed to a 'Benaroon Drive resident'.

There was this lady who was pretty active in the street right around the time William was taken.

"Another Benaroon Dr resident, Lydene Heslop, who lives further down the street, had been grocery shopping and returned home minutes before William vanished.
She saw nothing out of the ordinary when she drove into the street and pulled into her driveway.
She said she was unloading groceries from her car when William was snatched sometime after 10.30am, just metres away from her home where her youngest child was inside."

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...r/news-story/03fb14d003bfb73d3c193b5f6731f74c

Makes you wonder if hypnosis could reveal anything from these neighbours' memories. Some detail they might not be consciously thinking of. Particularly the ones driving on the street at around that approximate time. I think I would be trying almost anything at this point.

I had thought it was another family who had the person coming (or going?) at that time... I saw the article just a couple of days ago, I will try to re-find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saglimtas20