Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Be great to walk around all these areas, but we could pretend to be a pokemon club.

Great idea. We could take a picnic of sausage rolls, marti sauce, fairy bread, bundi, and a bong. Frogwell why do you want a bong?? :scared:

6 degrees of separation.........

Does WTs bio family have connections to BS?

Yes, I can't provide links but way back when accounts were open there were several connections between two families on FB.

Great idea. We could take a picnic of sausage rolls, marti sauce, fairy bread, bundi, and a bong. Frogwell why do you want a bong?? :scared:

Exactly. Why would I, when I could have all that and Pokemon. But we need a mystery machine. That would complete me.

256 batar creek rd is only 3 mins drive from benaroon drive

Map showing grandmother's house at 48 Benaroon Drive and 256 Batar Creek Road at lower end of map.

7K5qqcW.jpg

Image Source: Google Earth.

Be great to walk around all these areas, but we could pretend to be a pokemon club.

While you guys over there in Oz are doing that, it would be great to get clarification/verification on the septic situation over at FGM's house (and surrounding homes too perhaps).. do they have septics as reported? what kind of lids do they have (concrete or plastic)? were they actually pumped out just like BS's was? or just 'looked into' with bare eyes and cameras?

Something that I've been meaning to post and which stands out to me each time I see this view of FGM's property. It seems like whomever might be driving on the street, or walking on the road, would have an excellent view of little WT in his flashy bright colors, running along underneath of that balcony. Seems like it is wide open to public view (not that the street is particularly public though). Edited to add... if WT was even running underneath the balcony. So many differing reports about whether they were in the front, back, or side yards at the time.. and initial reports seemed to favor the front.. and for him, being not a wanderer, it seems a long way to go from the front driveway area all the way around there and down to the roadway.

attachment.php

Attachments

• benaroon rear from down the street.jpg
    benaroon rear from down the street.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 106
Below is a post from Frogwell - 15 September 2015 - Thread #15. Post #772 that I stumbled across today while looking for something else. In view of recent discussions about the houses and residents in Benaroon Drive, I thought it fitting to look at this again.

I mentioned a few days ago that we learned, during the initial search for William, there was mention of an abandoned, derelict house where searchers had heard noises coming from inside. This house was dubbed the 'creepy house' and over time became confused with 35 Benaroon Drive for various reasons. Below is a pic of the 'creepy house' that was discussed in early threads. One of the searchers told us that it was actually in Batar Creek Road and not Benaroon Drive. Can anyone locate this particular house on Google Maps etc? I've had a quick look but can't find it at this stage.

pQXsLc0.jpg

Getting back to Frogwell's post and her question about there being access from the bush behind 35 Benaroon Drive to Batar Creek Road. I've had a close look at this area on Six Maps and there looks to be a number of what I would call fire trails below the tree line in that bush area that would be accessible via any of the properties on that side of Benaroon Drive. The exit point would be either Batar Creek Road or Cobb And Co Road.

If it was Batar Creek Road it makes me wonder again about the man who was asking directions to Batar Creek Road on the morning William disappeared. Was it a prearranged meeting point?

Just noticing.... the property surrounding the abandoned house seems to be taken care of..

While you guys over there in Oz are doing that, it would be great to get clarification/verification on the septic situation over at FGM's house (and surrounding homes too perhaps).. do they have septics as reported? what kind of lids do they have (concrete or plastic)? were they actually pumped out just like BS's was? or just 'looked into' with bare eyes and cameras?

I posted some time ago that all of the houses in the Benaroon Drive estate are on septic. This information was given to me by an estate agent who was selling one of the properties in Benaroon Drive. As a 'prospective buyer' I needed to know this. :wink: I don't have the answers to your other questions. Perhaps check back over earlier MSM articles where the mention of septic tanks was reported.

Just noticing.... the property surrounding the abandoned house seems to be taken care of..

It is a huge farming property with milking sheds and a few other buildings on the property. It sold for $1,050,00 in 2010. The information at the link below states that there are no bedrooms, no bathrooms nor car spaces or garages. This would indicate that there isn't a habitable residence on the property.

https://www.realestate.com.au/property/256-batar-creek-rd-batar-creek-nsw-2439

It is a huge farming property with milking sheds and a few other buildings on the property. It sold for $1,050,00 in 2010. The information at the link below states that there are no bedrooms, no bathrooms nor car spaces or garages. This would indicate that there isn't a habitable residence on the property.

https://www.realestate.com.au/property/256-batar-creek-rd-batar-creek-nsw-2439

It sold for 1.15 million in 2010
http://www.domain.com.au/property-profile/256-batar-creek-road-batar-creek-nsw-2439

Something that I've been meaning to post and which stands out to me each time I see this view of FGM's property. It seems like whomever might be driving on the street, or walking on the road, would have an excellent view of little WT in his flashy bright colors, running along underneath of that balcony. Seems like it is wide open to public view (not that the street is particularly public though). Edited to add... if WT was even running underneath the balcony. So many differing reports about whether they were in the front, back, or side yards at the time.. and initial reports seemed to favor the front.. and for him, being not a wanderer, it seems a long way to go from the front driveway area all the way around there and down to the roadway.

attachment.php

In one of the 60 Minutes videos Gary Jubelin is shown walking in the same direction William is alleged to have gone. Jubelin is basically describing the direction William went and that is around the side of the house near the backyard and under the balcony that can be seen in your image above. Early reports stated that William disappeared from the front yard but as more information came to hand it was amended to the backyard.

DzkfZT2.jpg

xGKDGyq.jpg

I hope we haven't developed 'tunnel vision'* in relation to BS being the only POI interviewed in relation to William's disappearance. Any mention of him and his alleged, and, so far unrelated, historical child sex offences seems to divert this thread away from William.

I'm not absolving BS of any responsibility for any alleged crime(s) against a child(ren); if he's convicted of them in the future.

Also, IMO, DCI Jubelin doesn't seem much interested in him anymore either; apart from refusing to discuss him when interviewed, or refuse to apologise for past 'overt' and 'very public' operations in his recent presser.

(*Tunnel vision often occurs when investigators believe they know who the perpetrator of the crime is, and then fail to properly collect and analyse other evidence that is inconsistent with their theory. It's a mistake IMO.)

For me, it was like BS became GJ's dream potential suspect... with seemingly everything lining up.. he fit the bill... but the thing with all of that is that BS has personal relationship issues from the past, with certain people being all too willing to help hang him.

BS gets called to the FGM house to fix a washer, so he does that. A few third hand reports supposedly speak to MSM, perhaps with some conflicting stories - easy to do with all of the millions of discrepancies in reporting in this case, and easy to do when a reporter is getting info third hand, and then being bad at reporting on top of it. In any event, it's a fact that BS was at FGM's house a few days before WT's disappearance. Maybe he receives the part, maybe he doesn't, maybe he is scheduled to return to fix it on the Friday, maybe he isn't, maybe he tried to contact FGM to schedule a time, maybe she tried to contact him, who knows... but in any case, it is perfectly understandable, imo, that BS, upon hearing about this mysterious, highly publicized case, took special notice of it, just because he WAS there, and he WAS to return, he had actually been to the neighbourhood, and possibly even into the house. He could have even been kicking himself, FAWK, thinking that if he HAD showed up that morning, he may have been able to see something, someone, that perhaps could have helped the investigation. So he, of course, takes notice of this, posts a couple of mundane things on FB, such as .. 'where is he'.. blah blah. He feels like he's closer to this case, just because he WAS there... and so it becomes a 'story' that he innocently tells to friends/family (like perhaps most people would, given the same circumstances), and word gets around...

Meanwhile.. we have a bio mom who was deemed insufficient to raise her own children, and so her kids had gone to the grandparents as foster-carers, reportedly had been there for *years*. The grandparents being MS and BS. The bio mom's ex, and the father of her kids, happens to be MS's son, who seems to still have an intact relationship with both his mom and her husband (BS). Perhaps he was told this story by BS about his visit to this infamous FGM house, and the son then inadvertently shared the story with his ex, or perhaps the kids heard the story and shared it with their mom during a visit. The holiday season comes upon them, mom is lonely, doesn't have her kids, wants to have her kids, misses her kids, doesn't understand why she can't have her kids, and thinks about this highly publicized case, and there's Grandpa, who has her kids, involved in this case by virtue of having visited the home, etc.

Perhaps she thinks if she can find fault with Grandpa, cast suspicion upon him, then she will get her kids back, afterall, surely she must now look better to FCS as her children's caregiver than HIM. So she calls the police tip line and reports BS as a potential candidate to look at for the 'kidnapping'. And not only that, but perhaps from previously being a family member, she was also privy to the crazy ongoing allegations that were constantly streaming from BS's ex-wife (and perhaps religious zealot) over decades. She also calls FCS to ask why her kids are with this historical sex offender, and they (apparently) tell her that they're looking at him.. perhaps due to his ex's ongoing allegations? Now CAS has TWO concerned parties. Bio mom makes a big stink about all of this and suddenly the ombudsman is investigating why BS has children in his care. Perfect.

BS's ex-wife has been making these accusations for decades, perhaps to deaf ears.. for the entire time that her ex has been with his new partner, MS, over some 20 years? It seems that up until a certain point in time, BS was still in contact with one of his daughters that he had with his ex... so he easily could also have told this daughter about his infamous visit to WT's FGM's house.. and she could in turn, have easily told her mom, the ex, the story. This gives the ex some more ideas on getting back at her ex, and so she too calls the tip line... offers up BS's name, gladly telling the officers about all of her historical accusations that to date, had gone nowhere. Now they are listening to her! Perfect.

Suddenly GJ has all of this information coming up on one man, BS.. a man who just happened to have reason to be in the street, a man who it has been alleged for decades has been involved with horrible incestual child sexual abuse, a man who currently has minors in his care. He is the perfect candidate for GJ's theory, and so a big league investigation is ON. And MSM finds out, and has plagued the man in a big way ever since. Police scrutinize him, forensically search 3 of his vehicles, pump his septic, spend days searching a 'secret basement' under his house, dig up his fire pit, enquire as to how long ago a cement pad was installed on which to build a shed, search his workplaces, dig up his land, search his prior addresses, they take piles of stuff away for forensic testing. They've got their man. The media is happily all over him for all the world to know and agree. But even after all of the forensic testing and searching, no charges come of it.... but they do act on the ex's allegations of historical sex abuse and pursue charges, even though they didn't charge him originally. There are issues with the case, but it would certainly help him to fit the MO if these allegations could be proven in a court of law. BS's life as he knew it, both personally and professionally, is forever over, without his ever being charged, let alone convicted.

Such an interesting character, what with his talkative friend, 'Col', who supports him but yet perhaps inadvertently inspires even more suspicion upon him. Who knows whose mixups are in the press when different things are written by different news media at different times, it has happened all along, with each and every detail.

I too, hope that nobody is experiencing 'tunnel vision' with this theory, and with this POI, and perhaps at the expense of other theories and potential POIs. All moo.

For me, it was like BS became GJ's dream potential suspect... with seemingly everything lining up.. he fit the bill... but the thing with all of that is that BS has personal relationship issues from the past, with certain people being all too willing to help hang him.

<snipped for brevity>

I too, hope that nobody is experiencing 'tunnel vision' with this theory, and with this POI, and perhaps at the expense of other theories and potential POIs. All moo.

Excellent post and I totally agree.

Considering its a small country town that is amazing that it is deep sewerage. But considering the trees it explains it maybe why it doesn't look like the tanks would fit anywhere. I think one Richie Swans maps shows the lines of the deep sewerage. Obviously parts of Laurieton are still tanks, which is odd.

The mapping maybe on tax maps.

I posted some time ago that all of the houses in the Benaroon Drive estate are on septic. This information was given to me by an estate agent who was selling one of the properties in Benaroon Drive. As a 'prospective buyer' I needed to know this. :wink: I don't have the answers to your other questions. Perhaps check back over earlier MSM articles where the mention of septic tanks was reported.

They are about 5ft deep tanks. The lids have a hole about 6inches round. The first tank carries the solids. It forms a crust to some degree.

Considering its a small country town that is amazing that it is deep sewerage. But considering the trees it explains it maybe why it doesn't look like the tanks would fit anywhere. I think one Richie Swans maps shows the lines of the deep sewerage. Obviously parts of Laurieton are still tanks, which is odd.

The mapping maybe on tax maps.

They are about 5ft deep tanks. The lids have a hole about 6inches round. The first tank carries the solids. It forms a crust to some degree.

Thank you crabstick, can you tell me how you know this information? What do you mean the lids have a hole? Do we know whether they are the old-fashioned heavy, thick concrete lids, or the new-fangled (and very dangerous apparently) plastic lids that can inadvertently flip over and recover themselves?

I couldn't remember seeing this article, so thought I'd post it. It's from June 2015, a celebration of WT's 4th birthday. It shows the mailbox at #21 Benaroon.

http://www.portnews.com.au/story/3176126/william-tyrrell-kendall-community-keeps-hope-alive-photos/

BBM:

Detective Inspector Gary Jubelin renewed calls on the importance of people coming forward if they had information about what happened on that September day.

"It doesn't matter how small that piece of information is, (the investigation) is like a jigsaw puzzle," he said.

"I stress for anyone who has information to come forward. You have the responsibility to come forward. A child being abducted is not acceptable and we know there were people in that vicinity (on that day) who still haven't come forward.

"If he had not been targeted, William would be with his mum and dad, his sister and other loved ones, blowing out candles on his birthday cake and happily opening presents."

I just have to say, I don't think Gary Jubelin is being one-eyed about this investigation.
He has been around for a long time, and is considered a diligent case-breaker. He knows how to run the investigation, to look at all possibilities, how to build a court case. Pretty sure that is why they pulled him in for William's case. They engage him to crack the hard ones.

It pays to look at his history, to see what kind of man and investigator he is. Especially with the Bowraville murders. 25 years later (not his case for many years), and he is still going to make sure that the families receive justice.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-05-...rs-suspect-set-to-to-be-charged-again/7441998

http://www.abc.net.au/am/content/2016/s4461391.htm

In the many public appeals for information, it was her absent mother Cindy Palmer, who lost her daughter to foster care after a jail stint in 2011, that faced the cameras as the grieving loved one desperately seeking information.
The Thorburns were nowhere to be seen, although their absence was explained by the strict privacy controls that govern foster carers.

Until this week, few in the media even knew their names.

Publicly, many expressed sorrow for them.
In an interview with the Weekend Australian earlier this year, Foster Care Queensland executive director Bryan Smith said the Thorburns had their hands tied by the Child Protection Act, that any public appeal for information they made would put them at risk of prosecution.

http://www.news.com.au/national/que...r/news-story/ff2d1805c743f1d1cf99d8ef6fec8d83

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3