DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's Aisling Symes - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Aisling_Symes

She was still found relatively quickly.

Thanks asac.

This is the relevant excerpt from the article .... they found Aisling 7 days after she disappeared, and the reason they were persistent with the drain is that they found the drain cover partially off the drain.

"The drain, which was a short distance from the house she disappeared from on Monday last week and was two metres below the ground, had been thoroughly searched by officers with special search techniques. Mr Davey says cameras were used to reach 9–10 metres into the drain, but the search proved fruitless.
A decision was then made to dig up part of the drain, a digger was called in and it took five hours until Aisling's body was found inside.
When police were first called to the Longburn Rd house on Monday last week a police officer searched the pipe three times, Mr Davey said. The manhole cover was ajar about 10 cm and the first police officer looked down the pipe and there was no sign of a body. "He called out and did not hear anything other than running water," Mr Davey said. The officer then searched towards the stream and 15 minutes later returned to the manhole, climbed about two metres down the larger access pipe after moving the manhole cover back. He shone his torch down the smaller 375mm drain at the bottom and could see nothing. He also called her name but there was no response. "He believed he could see five metres up into the drain and five metres down the drain."
The drain was searched for a third time later in the night by search and rescue searchers, Mr Davey said. During the search Aisling's father Alan Symes also climbed down the pipe and looked for his daughter, said Mr Davey."

And we can't even be sure that it was his birthday. It just says that he was eating birthday cake. Could have been someone else's birthday.

264B6D1200000578-0-image-a-23_1425445008419.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...isappearance-links-local-paedophile-ring.html

"We've searched the drains on the road, but there was nothing there," said one woman who was with a group of friends.
Notice that the people claiming to have "searched the drains on the road" are a lady member of the public and her friends. Unless those members of the public had professional drain borescope equipment stored in their garden sheds (which is very unlikely) I suggest that their search of the drains probably consisted of a quick look with a torch into the top of each inlet, from where you can't even see down to the stormdrain pipe, and you certainly can't see along the pipe. Therefore MOO this press report describes a superficial and certainly not a full search of the stormdrains.

They used cameras to send down drains and sewer pipes. And then double checked them. Nothing.
This press report appears more trustable at first because it appears to at least refer to the police. However it contains an error, because there are no sewer pipes in that road, there are stormdrains but no sewers.

Surely if cameras were sent down stormdrains we would see press photos (like we saw photos at Bonny Hills)? But there are no press photos in B Drive of even of a single inspection cover being lifted. If you find the photo you remember South Aussie please post it.

I suspect we didn't get photos of the other homes septics being drained is because it was a non news event....... it was done, we know this.

BS drain had been clogged by a shirt....

BS was a person of interest as he had been at the house prior to the childrens arrival and there appeared to be some expectation that he would be back to fix the washing machine......seems some expectation that it would have occurred on the day William went missing.

I suspect the police have found...... well its been reported they found inconsistencies in BS story....

So having his septic being drained is more newsworthy as he is clearly a person of interest....

Wouldn't it be great if there were someone who knew everything in the world there was to know (that's not my 13 year old Daughter!)

I saw recently that William's BM is in a relationship.. Does anyone know if this is a new relationship - if so was she in a relationship before this or previous to William going missing? Just wondering to myself who the million dollar reward could be aimed at...

If this had happened to one of my kids you can bet that every waking hour would be spent searching - putting up posters & using every means possible to get the word out! I definitely wouldn't have time to pose for selfies etc... But that's just me & my honest opinion...

I'm hoping that someone who loves him has him so at least if he's not found he's being cared for.. Again just my opinion...

And we can't even be sure that it was his birthday. It just says that he was eating birthday cake. Could have been someone else's birthday.

Are little "birthday guests" allowed to have the birthday cake from one ear to the other like the actual birthday child?? :D

Thanks asac.

This is the relevant excerpt from the article .... they found Aisling 7 days after she disappeared, and the reason they were persistent with the drain is that they found the drain cover partially off the drain.

"The drain, which was a short distance from the house she disappeared from on Monday last week and was two metres below the ground, had been thoroughly searched by officers with special search techniques. Mr Davey says cameras were used to reach 9–10 metres into the drain, but the search proved fruitless.
A decision was then made to dig up part of the drain, a digger was called in and it took five hours until Aisling's body was found inside.
When police were first called to the Longburn Rd house on Monday last week a police officer searched the pipe three times, Mr Davey said. The manhole cover was ajar about 10 cm and the first police officer looked down the pipe and there was no sign of a body. "He called out and did not hear anything other than running water," Mr Davey said. The officer then searched towards the stream and 15 minutes later returned to the manhole, climbed about two metres down the larger access pipe after moving the manhole cover back. He shone his torch down the smaller 375mm drain at the bottom and could see nothing. He also called her name but there was no response. "He believed he could see five metres up into the drain and five metres down the drain."
The drain was searched for a third time later in the night by search and rescue searchers, Mr Davey said. During the search Aisling's father Alan Symes also climbed down the pipe and looked for his daughter, said Mr Davey."

Mr Davey says it is too early to tell how Aisling got into the drain, but police believe no foul play was involved. "I believe it is more likely or not that she was there from the start and I believe it is misadventure," he says.

bbm

I can't believe it: no foul play??!! :(

Wouldn't it be great if there were someone who knew everything in the world there was to know (that's not my 13 year old Daughter!)

I saw recently that William's BM is in a relationship.. Does anyone know if this is a new relationship - if so was she in a relationship before this or previous to William going missing? Just wondering to myself who the million dollar reward could be aimed at...

If this had happened to one of my kids you can bet that every waking hour would be spent searching - putting up posters & using every means possible to get the word out! I definitely wouldn't have time to pose for selfies etc... But that's just me & my honest opinion...

I'm hoping that someone who loves him has him so at least if he's not found he's being cared for.. Again just my opinion...

William's BM is off limits here.

I just need to correct myself here. I watched the video again, and (presumably) William's dad says 'happy birthday William' at the end of the video.

BBM: This would be a best-case scenario. My only problem with it is ... if William was moved on from anyone who previously 'took care' of him, to be raised by others, and was never returned to those who previously 'took care' of him, it must have been an extremely serious and ongoing situation that he lived in. No matter how much he was 'loved'.

From everything I have read, endangered/neglected/abused children are generally fostered by extended family as a first choice, other home care as a second choice, institutions as a third choice.
The full intent of FACS is the safety and well-being of the child, and to try to integrate the child back into their family of origin when it is safe for the child.

And from MSM, it seems that FACS is not quick to remove a child. They delay, and coach the parents, and delay, and coach the parents, and delay, and coach the parents ....
Chloe Valentine is a good example of this. The coaching having nil effect, and the delays eventually leading to Chloe's death at just 4 years old. And this is despite Chloe having a decent, respectable maternal grandmother who desperately wanted to take Chloe and raise her until such times that Chloe's mother could sort herself out.

I suspect we didn't get photos of the other homes septics being drained is because it was a non news event....... it was done, we know this.

BS drain had been clogged by a shirt....

BS was a person of interest as he had been at the house prior to the childrens arrival and there appeared to be some expectation that he would be back to fix the washing machine......seems some expectation that it would have occurred on the day William went missing.

I suspect the police have found...... well its been reported they found inconsistencies in BS story....

So having his septic being drained is more newsworthy as he is clearly a person of interest....

I work amongst those in drains. Boring photos. Here's a drain camera I found on Internet (not related to WT or my workplace or colleagues). It's common technology used for pipe inspections. They even use another gadget to fix the cracks from the inside. No more digging!

42b2496565e0f738728cf0184779bcf1.jpg

Example only

94373e195019f783fe2f4a8b0259eb16.jpg

Example only

http://www.drainskleen.com.au/cctv-drain-inspection/cctv-pipe-inspection/

so if william and his sister were put into foster care at very early ages, there must have been serious abuse, neglect happening and immediate family found not suitable to be carers,
if the abuser went to prison for this, had they been released when the abduction happened?
is this person on the run with william?

bearbear.....This has been what I have felt from Day 1...Couldn't agree more..:slap:....MOO.
so if william and his sister were put into foster care at very early ages, there must have been serious abuse, neglect happening and immediate family found not suitable to be carers,
if the abuser went to prison for this, had they been released when the abduction happened?

If the person who went to prison was paroled, as opposed to being released having served their full term, I think they would be under the supervision of a parole officer ... which would mean checking in with the parole officer, and keeping them informed of their whereabouts, job prospects, etc. At least for the period of their parole.

About six out of every ten prisoners will get parole.
For sentences under three years, parole is usually granted automatically.
To get parole, offenders need to have a stable place to live. A parole officer will need to visit and check this before the person’s parole is approved. If the offender plans to live with family, the parole officer will make sure that members of the household support this plan.
Offenders on parole have to keep to set conditions. This includes contact with a parole officer.
Parole officers will visit the home from time to time and talk to the family.

http://www.correctiveservices.justice.nsw.gov.au/Documents/families-hbk-ch13-gettingout.pdf

Do many of you remember seeing William with his 1st birthday cake, when he had all icing all over his face & was laughing.....FD was speaking to William in that video......It has been shown on tv many times......That is how I remember him at 12 months old being with his beautiful FF.....:partyguy:..

may i ask where you're seeing that this cake (shown in the link below) was his 1st birthday cake? If I were to guess, i would guess it was his 2nd. jmo.

If you're referring to William's biological father, that's not the case. Police know where he is. The same applies to William's uncles.

38.5 months is 3 years 2 and half months, so on the lower side of 3. So he was 2 or 1 year of age when removed. Not referring to you koios, I still cant see how this helps us. How can this help us? I have always presumed an 18 month window of removal, but I cant see how this helps us?

Age at disappearance, 38.5 months, source wiki

Nothing about 38.5: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_William_Tyrrell

In all those three cases of accidental falls into kerb inlets, the child was found because an adult saw the accidental fall happening, therefore it was known exactly where the child was.

The chances are minuscule. The search extensive.

has it been considered as a possibility that WT's young mom may have willingly put her first 2 children into care voluntarily, for whatever reasons she may have had? it is apparent that she still had/has visits with them, and that her 2 more recent children seem to still be in her care. just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member