Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what made me think this is not someone who has never done this before.
This has happened in the country where there is little techology.

This has happened the perfect time of the morning at the perfect time of the week (Mid morning, mid week when most people are at work or schoo

This has happened in the perfect type of street (Dead end street with houses considerably recessed back from street verge behind trees resulting resulting obscured vision of home owners)

The father had gone out and the foster child on the front drive in a perfect window of opportunity.

Only a criminal pedo would have pre thought all this pre and post abduction attributes out.

It might have been random but the window opened on a premeditated act.

Your comments reminded me of that early article. One of Jubelins first interviews from memory.

If someone took William, it is unlikely to have been their first offence, says Dr Michael Diamond, a forensic psychiatrist and criminal profiler. “You don’t just do this sort of crime for the first time,” he says. “You would have to overcome other experiential things that confront you if you are going to do something of that magnitude. Is it somebody who has access to a child, and thought about it and not done it because their contact is too obvious, and so it has been a rehearsed and lived-in fantasy without the terrible outcome?” Diamond asks.............

“The worst case is not that a body is found,” Jubelin says. “The worst case is that a body is never found.”

And so now it comes down to a struggle between Gary Jubelin, his team, and the *person who most probably abducted William Tyrrell. The bad, big-city detective versus the paedophile. “I’ll never give up,” warns the detective.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...sh-into-thin-air/story-e6frg6z6-1227308929078

I cant remember when FG bought there and whether Wellington crew had moved to the area after?
Had all Wellington entities moved in the same year? That scopes all the Wellington entities, some Im not sure we are allowed to discuss.

Its a shame we dont have FOI on suppression orders at any level.
When they were put in. Who they were put in by and why they were put in.
There is suppression orders for the suppression orders.
Little wonder we cant find our little Spiderboy.

I cant remember when FG bought there and whether Wellington crew had moved to the area after?
Had all Wellington entities moved in the same year? That scopes all the Wellington entities, some Im not sure we are allowed to discuss.

Its a shame we dont have FOI on suppression orders at any level.
When they were put in. Who they were put in by and why they were put in.
There is suppression orders for the suppression orders.
Little wonder we cant find our little Spiderboy.

In the future I pray that another generation of sleuths will come across William's story and be able access his records. By then it may be too late to bring his and, potentially, other vulnerable children's abductor/suspected murderer to justice.

I wonder if this is why there is a long path to an inquest, as the coronal inquest may find culpable all those that acquired self interested suppression orders were an obstruction of justice in finding William alive let alone finding him?

What if............. wayyyyyyyyyyy in the beginning... after police had so quickly cleared the most likely scenarios (parental involvement, child wandered off, horrible accident coverup, misadventure?), they got on this path of suspecting pedophile involvement, and once they did that, and started looking that way, they started finding things... little things, which may or may not have led to big/bigger things.. which had nothing to do with WT's case, but which they then had in their laps to deal with.

What if, upon looking more closely into that possibility, more and more of their team and time and resources were spent on that, and less and less therefore, on seeking WT with a mind open to all possibilities?

Eventually, as I understand it, a second team was formed (Rosann2??) whose purpose, I believe, was to look at the pedo possibilities that may be taking place in the area(s), unrelated to WT?.. but I think that was a long time coming.

What if a lot of time was wasted, so far as WT is concerned (not as far as other cases may be concerned)? I have always understood that it turns out best if evidence can be investigated as soon/fast as possible. I really fear that too much time may have been lost. In the meantime.. if WT's disappearance *had* been misadventure or wandering off, it is my belief that his body would have popped up somewhere by now, or at least a sign(s) of him, like fabric, or shoe, or *some*thing.

Which always takes me back to the septic at FGM's house, the neighbours, the people closer to the story, the things the police seem (too) confident in saying had no involvement in this case (imo only, since I can't really comprehend that these things can be totally cleared when they have not produced the answers yet). Makes me crazy.

As attractive as Det Jubelin is, and as great as he is at his job... I can't help hoping for a whole brand new set of eyes to start looking at this whole thing, starting at square one, without anyone guiding/leading/overseeing/peeking over the shoulder of those eyes in one or another direction... I know my feelings aren't popular here... but I can't really help them, that's how I'm feeling about all of this. I only want him found, no matter what the situation was, no matter whose 'fault' it was, etc.

bbm
In many cases it doesn't help unfortunately. :( For example think of Audrey G/Ontario - the third chief investigator and nothing new at all. A murdered elderly woman with few "friends" (clear number of POIs), lying dead in her own garage - nothing new for years now.

If they've investigated every single person with any kind of tie to William, truly leaving no stone unturned, and they still can't find a single trace of the poor kid - then I can see that they would then accept that a random abduction probably occurred, and the outcomes of random abductions are rarely good. I would have said basically never, but that case of an abducted baby showing up safe and healthy 18 years later, as has just occurred, proves that abductions can have a "good"* outcome. *obviously it's still wrong, but you all know what I mean.

That said, the stats are not on William's side there.

If they really have investigated every thing, every one, every where connected to WT and his families and all the locals in Kendall and the "pedo ring" and still come up empty handed - I would argue it's possible a misadventure occurred and the terrain and environment hid him too well somehow. I know they probably are sure they really covered that well at the start with all the searching/ground penetrating radar/dogs etc, but I still don't think it's completely out of the realm of possibility. Unlikely, but not impossible.

It would be a cruel twist if even among a group of pedophiles in the area it really wasn't them but someone random and unconnected. As a parent it's hard to shake the idea that evil is lurking everywhere.

Bring on the inquest, ASAP.

Have they cleared all the mysterious cars (at least 4, from sedan to 4WD) and the mysterious man at the shop? Or did they search for days and neglected the x important clues? Did they search for the astrologer's POI?? Did they really clear the man with folded arms?? Did they really clear the foster family without any pious thoughtfulness*? (*Google translation - I'm not satisfied with this translation but Google can't do it better.)

bbm
In many cases it doesn't help unfortunately. :( For example think of Audrey G/Ontario - the third chief investigator and nothing new at all. A murdered elderly woman with few "friends" (clear number of POIs), lying dead in her own garage - nothing new for years now.

It seems like sometimes it may become 'too late', if a certain focus was made initially in an investigation, perhaps to the exclusion, or dismissal, of other angles, which certain focus may eventually have been determined to have been incorrect. Sometimes too much time can be lost. I believe that is exactly what happened in Audrey Gleave's case. Also depends how committed those new eyes are, toward digging right in at square one, disregarding bias and preconceived notions, and discovering the truth. Police are only human, just like the rest of us. Would it really be such an awful thing if the coroner was to hold an inquest? Why do police tend to balk at the process, as they did in the Morcombe case?

Have they cleared all the mysterious cars (at least 4, from sedan to 4WD) and the mysterious man at the shop? Or did they search for days and neglected the x important clues? Did they search for the astrologer's POI?? Did they really clear the man with folded arms?? Did they really clear the foster family without any pious thoughtfulness*? (*Google translation - I'm not satisfied with this translation but Google can't do it better.)

Yes the 4 cars. That strategy to keep them a secret for 12 months must have been discussed and agreed to very promptly ...imo.

Yes the 4 cars. That strategy to keep them a secret for 12 months must have been discussed and agreed to very promptly ...imo.

I really find that whole thing surrounding those cars.. hard to swallow. moo

yes, the cars are key info which would have normally been released in the first news conference surely?
something people could identify, it was stated as a strategic move,
but in the fms released emergency call she was asked if there were any suspicious vehicles and she said no? but later that night after picking her sister up from the airport she suddenly remembered seeing the two cars parked across the road, and informed detectives who were set up in the grandmothers back garden,
maybe the emergency call was doctored or redone for public release, ommiting key info?
and nobody else seems to have seen the two cars
this whole case seems so staged and managed, with inconsistencies, like the family all cleared, yet we find out police were monitering nc all this time?
lies and coverups?

We just don't know if anyone else on Benaroon Dr. was able to confirm the cars were there that day. We have seen since the release of the unidentified cars to the public, what looks like a white station wagon parked around the spot where the cars were seen and a sleuther also reported seeing a white station wagon sitting in that spot when they were visiting the town. I think it's highly possible that a white station wagon was seen by the FM on that morning.............which leaves me just scratching my head. MOO

maybe it will be a long wait for an inquest....like daniels?

After five-and-a-half years of investigations came up dry, Daniel's parents called for a coronial inquest with the hope of finding answers to their son's abduction and murder
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...am-Tyrrell-officers-finish-investigation.html

Daniel Morcombe disappeared in 2003....It wasn't until 2011 that his killer Brett Cowan was charged (8 years later).....It probably would have taken many more years if Bruce and Denise Morcombe and their persistant and down-to-earth Lawyer hadn't kept pushing for answers.
He went right back to the very beginning of Daniel's disappearance and found many flaws in the sloppy police work right from the start......just simple things.....Brett Cowan's name was brought up as a suspect very early on and they didn't even follow-up on simple leads from the very beginning.

I live on the Sunshine Coast very near to where Daniel went missing (his monument still stands there today and will for a very long time) and his case featured on our local news, every step of the way and it is my belief to this day that had Bruce and Denise not put in so much of their own time and effort into finding Daniel, his body may never have been found.

At one stage, Denise turned to alcohol out of sheer frustration from waiting & waiting & waiting.

You ladies may still be posting here for another 5+ years yet to no avail......I'm afraid you have more patience than me!....MOO

I have done a timeline from Dan Box story in the Australian on 18/4/2015 - "How Could Toddler William Tyrrell Simply Vanish Into Thin Air"

9.15am...William's Dad delivers skype at Lakewood

9.45am...Mum takes a photo of William in his Spiderman Outfit

10-10.25am...The 2 women sit outside as William and his sister play chasey...They then realise that William is missing...William's father arrives home and sees the panic and joins the search

10.56am...William's mother calls 000 after searching for 15 to 20 minutes

11.06am...First police car arrives

11.12am...Dog Unit is dispatched

11.44am...SES is informed

12.52pm...A Police helicopter takes to the sky...By mid-afternoon hundreds of people are searching for a boy who has seemingly vanished into the bush

2.35pm...Detectives are dispatched from Port Macquarie and begin taking statements

The next day after Detective Senior Constable Vanessa Partridge returns from Port Macquarie Police Station...They are worried something more sinister may have taken place...Partridge is thinking "something just doesn't feel right about this whole thing"

For some of you who might like some insight into Daniel Morcombe's Coronial Inquest and the enormous effort on their part in finding Daniel's killer, I thought that you might like to watch ABC's AUSTRALIAN STORY "The Man Behind The Morcombes" that aired on 20/7/2015.

Daniel's case has been the biggest investigation in Queensland history for a missing person.....I just love the Morcombes for how they are teaching children all around Australia about stranger danger.
Just Google "The Man Behind The Morcombes"....It is a good story and well worth watching...MOO

I haven't added the link because this thread is for Little William and my respect for him. *advertiser censored*

Someone can't count... "William was just three years old when he vanished from his grandmother's backyard in Kendall, NSW, on September 12, 2014. He would be seven years old now"

The Daily Mail is essentially a news aggregator. Not known for their accuracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mygrowingbranches