DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Coroner’s pledge on William Tyrrell

The Australian12:00AM January 16, 2017
DAN BOX

An inquest will be held into the suspected death of William Tyrrell.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...l/news-story/33ee25ca733a981ec54c7a091d1a7cb2

Just FYI for anyone else experiencing same.. when I clicked on the link, it wanted money.. but when I plugged the title into the search bar, and found the article, it allowed me to then click on the link and read the article.

Sounds like this information may have been known for awhile, but not publicly. (BBM) (from same article linked above)

An exchange of correspond*ence, seen by The Australian, confirms that “an inquest will proceed in William’s case” after it was referred to Coroner Michael Barnes for consideration in Jan*uary 2015. The letters, which represent the first time such a commitment has been made public, caution that any such inquiry* will take place only after the current police investigation, which has identified hundreds of “persons of interest”, is complete.

“All coronial matters, not just this matter, take a significant amount of time and resources to proceed to inquest. Some matters can take a few years,” said one of the letters, written by Coroner’s Court registrar Ann Lambino.

William’s disappearance is being investigated by a dedicated police strike force, codenamed Rosann and led by the force’s Homicide Squad, which has identified about 400 known persons of interest.
“In general terms, the coroner* does have jurisdiction over *William’s disappearance, has police investigating this, and will conduct an inquest once their *investigation is complete,” said the correspondence seen by The *Australian.

“I can indicate that an inquest will proceed in William’s case as the role of a coroner is to establish five factors … who died, where they died, when they died and the manner and cause of their death.

“In William’s case it has not even been established if he is in fact deceased, so manner and cause are still outstanding factors.

“Therefore this means that an inques*t into his disappearance and suspected death must be held.”

Sounds like this information may have been known for awhile, but not publicly. (BBM) (from same article linked above)

Yes it does sound as though the info has been known for a while deugirtni.

September 19, 2015
DAN BOX

The disappearance of William Tyrrell has been officially referred as a “suspected death’’ to NSW Coroner Michael Barnes, who helped solve the murder of Queensland schoolboy Daniel Morcombe.

A spokesman for the NSW Coroner’s Court yesterday confirmed that the matter was referred by police on January 30......................................and was opened in February, paving the way for a possible inquest into the suspected abduction.

With a NSW police strike force actively investigating William’s disappearance, however, an inquest into what took place is not expected to happen soon.

The strike force, codenamed Rosann, would normally be expected to exhaust its inquiries before submitting a brief of evidence for Mr Barnes to then formally consider whether an inquest should be held.
Any such decision by the coroner would typically be made after consultation with the homicide squad detectives leading the investigation, as well as William’s family.

The Newcastle Herald can also reveal one of the state’s most respected homicide investigators, Detective Inspector Gary Jubelin, has taken over the lead role in the investigation just days after police searched two properties belonging to a local handyman.
http://www.theherald.com.au/story/2850333/top-investigator-appointed-in-search-for-william-tyrrell/

“All coronial matters, not just this matter, take a significant amount of time and resources to proceed to inquest. Some matters can take a few years,” said one of the letters, written by Coroner’s Court registrar Ann Lambino.

Well it has been a few years lets hope the inquest is soon

If Will is alive, how long can he be held. Little people become big people.
Can government change names by DEPOL?
The courts have an obligation to the people. The law has an obligation to the people. The government has an obligation to the people.
If the law is putting foster children at risk. At what cost?

It may have been stated as random abduction.
Whats the chances an adopted child under the vulnerability of the foster law known by other predators, be a complete random abduction?
The abduction might have been random, but the plan in place, the window opened at a ver opportune moment. IMOO

What is the ratio of foster children to non fostered in Australia?
10000 to 1?

If they've investigated every single person with any kind of tie to William, truly leaving no stone unturned, and they still can't find a single trace of the poor kid - then I can see that they would then accept that a random abduction probably occurred, and the outcomes of random abductions are rarely good. I would have said basically never, but that case of an abducted baby showing up safe and healthy 18 years later, as has just occurred, proves that abductions can have a "good"* outcome. *obviously it's still wrong, but you all know what I mean.

That said, the stats are not on William's side there.

If they really have investigated every thing, every one, every where connected to WT and his families and all the locals in Kendall and the "pedo ring" and still come up empty handed - I would argue it's possible a misadventure occurred and the terrain and environment hid him too well somehow. I know they probably are sure they really covered that well at the start with all the searching/ground penetrating radar/dogs etc, but I still don't think it's completely out of the realm of possibility. Unlikely, but not impossible.

It would be a cruel twist if even among a group of pedophiles in the area it really wasn't them but someone random and unconnected. As a parent it's hard to shake the idea that evil is lurking everywhere.

Bring on the inquest, ASAP.

maybe it will be a long wait for an inquest....like daniels?

After five-and-a-half years of investigations came up dry, Daniel's parents called for a coronial inquest with the hope of finding answers to their son's abduction and murder
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...am-Tyrrell-officers-finish-investigation.html

In William's case, just who are his parents? His BF, his FF, or the NSW Minister for Family and Community Services, The Hon. Brad Hazzard MP? Who calls for a Coronial Inquest on his behalf?

What is the ratio of foster children to non fostered in Australia?
10000 to 1?

Easy enough to figure out. No. of children in NSW/No. of children in out-of-home care in NSW as of 12 September 2014.

I meant.... they now seem to be publicly declaring that an inquest *will* occur, although it seems they've known this for some time privately. Up until now, as I had understood it, we only knew that it had been 'referred' to the Coroner for consideration, but not that it would definitely occur. I guess it is a matter of... how long does the coroner give the police to complete their investigation so that the inquest can proceed? Is this an indefinite thing that can just go on and on, with police saying they are not finished yet? Or is there a time limit whereby the coroner can say, okay, time's up, time for that inquest to see if we can speed things up a bit? jmo

Yes it does sound as though the info has been known for a while deugirtni.

September 19, 2015
DAN BOX

The disappearance of William Tyrrell has been officially referred as a “suspected death’’ to NSW Coroner Michael Barnes, who helped solve the murder of Queensland schoolboy Daniel Morcombe.

A spokesman for the NSW Coroner’s Court yesterday confirmed that the matter was referred by police on January 30......................................and was opened in February, paving the way for a possible inquest into the suspected abduction.

With a NSW police strike force actively investigating William’s disappearance, however, an inquest into what took place is not expected to happen soon.

The strike force, codenamed Rosann, would normally be expected to exhaust its inquiries before submitting a brief of evidence for Mr Barnes to then formally consider whether an inquest should be held.
Any such decision by the coroner would typically be made after consultation with the homicide squad detectives leading the investigation, as well as William’s family.

The Newcastle Herald can also reveal one of the state’s most respected homicide investigators, Detective Inspector Gary Jubelin, has taken over the lead role in the investigation just days after police searched two properties belonging to a local handyman.
http://www.theherald.com.au/story/2850333/top-investigator-appointed-in-search-for-william-tyrrell/

Well it has been a few years lets hope the inquest is soon

What if............. wayyyyyyyyyyy in the beginning... after police had so quickly cleared the most likely scenarios (parental involvement, child wandered off, horrible accident coverup, misadventure?), they got on this path of suspecting pedophile involvement, and once they did that, and started looking that way, they started finding things... little things, which may or may not have led to big/bigger things.. which had nothing to do with WT's case, but which they then had in their laps to deal with.

What if, upon looking more closely into that possibility, more and more of their team and time and resources were spent on that, and less and less therefore, on seeking WT with a mind open to all possibilities?

Eventually, as I understand it, a second team was formed (Rosann2??) whose purpose, I believe, was to look at the pedo possibilities that may be taking place in the area(s), unrelated to WT?.. but I think that was a long time coming.

What if a lot of time was wasted, so far as WT is concerned (not as far as other cases may be concerned)? I have always understood that it turns out best if evidence can be investigated as soon/fast as possible. I really fear that too much time may have been lost. In the meantime.. if WT's disappearance *had* been misadventure or wandering off, it is my belief that his body would have popped up somewhere by now, or at least a sign(s) of him, like fabric, or shoe, or *some*thing.

Which always takes me back to the septic at FGM's house, the neighbours, the people closer to the story, the things the police seem (too) confident in saying had no involvement in this case (imo only, since I can't really comprehend that these things can be totally cleared when they have not produced the answers yet). Makes me crazy.

As attractive as Det Jubelin is, and as great as he is at his job... I can't help hoping for a whole brand new set of eyes to start looking at this whole thing, starting at square one, without anyone guiding/leading/overseeing/peeking over the shoulder of those eyes in one or another direction... I know my feelings aren't popular here... but I can't really help them, that's how I'm feeling about all of this. I only want him found, no matter what the situation was, no matter whose 'fault' it was, etc.

maybe it will be a long wait for an inquest....like daniels?

After five-and-a-half years of investigations came up dry, Daniel's parents called for a coronial inquest with the hope of finding answers to their son's abduction and murder
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...am-Tyrrell-officers-finish-investigation.html

How is that fair, that a family should have to wait THAT long for an inquest? It was during the inquest, as I understand it, that more clues became evident as to the possible perp, and police screwups were discovered. So how is it fair that police are allowed to take that many years to investigate? And yes, what if there *is* nobody who can advocate for an inquest for WT, like Daniel's family did for Daniel? Shouldn't there be a time limitation? Shouldn't it be less than 5.5 years? I'm sure no team likes to have an authority figure looming over them... but it isn't right NOT to be answerable when it comes to missing children. Seeing as they *are* children, and childhood is so short-lived to begin with, shouldn't the time period be limited so that any hope of an ending can be potentially quicker? Seems there are way too many politics going on surrounding this case. jmo

I just cant help but think that with todays technology nothing has been discovered.
It was however regional country.
Thats why I think this is an experienced campaigner with a window she/he knew was too good to miss. Perfect timing.

There are no police screw ups. Please dont go on about it. Its just cheap shots.
When there is a foster child involved, the odds are already stacked against the child.
I dont think the direct families have involvement in this.
However, someone might know someone who is involved.
We will have to wait till the next hearing to find out more.
Maybe one day there will be a lucky break.

I just cant help but think that with todays technology nothing has been discovered.
It was however regional country.
Thats why I think this is an experienced campaigner with a window she/he knew was too good to miss. Perfect timing.

There are no police screw ups. Please dont go on about it. Its just cheap shots.
When there is a foster child involved, the odds are already stacked against the child.
I dont think the direct families have involvement in this.
However, someone might know someone who is involved.
We will have to wait till the next hearing to find out more.
Maybe one day there will be a lucky break.

I agree Crab.
It just seems impossible that in these times nothing electronically.

Outside court, Bruce and Denise Morcombe said their first priority had always been to find their son's remains.

'Who was guilty and who was responsible for that crime for us was always second priority,' Mr Morcombe said.
'It is a very sad answer, but it is an answer.
'If indeed there was an earlier arrest of Cowan we may never have (found) Daniel.'

http://www.skynews.com.au/news/nati...olice-had-their-man.html#sthash.Mw0SlUcS.dpuf

Wishful thinking maybe.
I am hoping there is something the police know that the public don't.
The priority being William is recovered and returned to his families.

This is what made me think this is not someone who has never done this before.
This has happened in the country where there is little techology.

This has happened the perfect time of the morning at the perfect time of the week (Mid morning, mid week when most people are at work or school)

This has happened in the perfect type of street (Dead end street with houses considerably recessed back from street verge behind trees resulting resulting obscured vision of home owners)

The father had gone out and the foster child on the front drive in a perfect window of opportunity.

Only a criminal pedo would have pre thought all this pre and post abduction attributes out.

It might have been random but the window opened on a premeditated act.

And then there is the bunch of people that moved away from Wellington surrounding the crime when prison infrastructure arrived and moved to Kendall where there was minimal technology including cell reception voids.

Not to mention that a foster child is vulnerable under the law that protects everyone elses rights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mygrowingbranches