Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
William's FM has fair hair and, if you study her jawline and décolletage in both the NSWPOL and 60 Minutes' videos, she looks a little older than the woman with the boys in the photo published on Premier Baird's FB page.
With respect Bo....FM doesn't have fair hair....In the 60 Minutes video with the blurred vision of her and FD, her hair is dark....I am also interested to know what makes you think she looks a little older than the woman with the boys in that photo (when we've only seen her in blurred vision)....Just curious, that's all....Don't mean to be nasty...MOO

With respect Bo....FM doesn't have fair hair....In the 60 Minutes video with the blurred vision of her and FD, her hair is dark....I am also interested to know what makes you think she looks a little older than the woman with the boys in that photo (when we've only seen her in blurred vision)....Just curious, that's all....Don't mean to be nasty...MOO

To clarify, her hair is auburn, which I class as fair. Her hair looks darker, similar to the woman's hair in the photo on Premier Baird's FB page, for most of the video due to the studio lighting. As for the difference in age between the two women, that is my own opinion based on personal experience of my own and my peer's aging facial features throughout decades of our lives.

Regardless, the woman in the photo posted on Premier Baird's FB page and the woman identified in the blurred 60 Minutes' program as William's FM, are not one and the same woman in my opinion. Nor is the little boy, wearing glasses in the same photo as the woman posted on Premier Baird's page, William in my opinion. In my opinion, the anonymous FB page in question is highly suspect - misguided at best and misleading at its worst. I have personally discounted it as a credible source of information regarding William's current whereabouts.

To clarify, her hair is auburn, which I class as fair. Her hair looks darker, similar to the woman's hair in the photo on Premier Baird's FB page, for most of the video due to the studio lighting. As for the difference in age between the two women, that is my own opinion based on personal experience of my own and my peer's aging throughout different decades of our lives.

Regardless, the woman in the photo and the woman identified in the blurred 60 Minutes' program as William's FM, are not one and the same woman in my opinion. Nor is the little boy wearing glasses in the same photo, William, also my opinion. The FB page in question is highly suspect in my opinion and is misguided at best. I have personally discounted it as a credible source of any information regarding William's whereabouts
Agree FM appears a little older with different features such as nose and lips in what we can see. That beautiful little boy really looks so much like william and I spent a day studying his features and comparing but I would be furious if I was that boy's mum and someone was claiming all these things 😤 The poster really appears to be very unwell and I just hope someone close to them gets them the help they need

Sent from my SM-A300Y using Tapatalk

The boy in that photo is older than William was while still with his FP, I really don't see the resemblance other than the dark eyes, hair & maybe ear shape.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree FM appears a little older with different features such as nose and lips in what we can see. That beautiful little boy really looks so much like william and I spent a day studying his features and comparing but I would be furious if I was that boy's mum and someone was claiming all these things  The poster really appears to be very unwell and I just hope someone close to them gets them the help they need

It is always a danger when you upload or allow the uploading of your own and particularly, your children's, images to the internet that they will be copied and used in this manner. In fact, it's the least of your worries as children's photos, which have been copied from their parents' social media accounts, have been found on child exploitation websites by police.

It is always a danger when you upload or allow the uploading of your own and particularly, your children's, images to the internet that they will be copied and used in this manner. In fact, it's the least of your worries as children's photos, which have been copied from their parents' social media accounts, have been found on child exploitation websites by police.
Amen to that! Deleted my FB page a while ago and can't stand people sharing photos of my kids... Funnily enough, I don't consider myself a paranoid person but just don't want my children growing up having no say on what is online in their names.. such a different time to be born now.. Innocence is really lost when anyone can take a picture of children and claim or alter as they like

The photo in question (on Mike Baird's FB page) was taken at the National Police Remembrance Day Ceremony at the NSW Police Wall of Remembrance in The Domain, Sydney on 29 September 2015. Attended by the NSW Police Commissioner Andrew Scipione, NSW Premier Mike Baird and other dignitaries, and lots of police officers and their families (http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-09-29/fallen-nsw-police-officers-honoured-the-domain-sydney/6813710). Hardly a place for an abductor to take WT! It's not him.

In other equally unsavoury news, it seems our old 'friend', Sonny Day RCSO, has been accommodated at The Freedom Centre and Ellendale locals are less than happy about it, to say the least - despite Mr Day inviting them over for a cuppa and bible study:

Ellendale residents furious about another sex offender being housed by charity

Well, it seems someone was very unhappy about Mr Day's relocation:

Suspected arson attack at Ellendale Freedom Centre home for sex offenders

With respect PainExpress....How can it look like FM when we have never seen a picture of her?....The only "image" we have seen was the blurred vision of her & FD in the 60 Minutes interview with Michael Usher...MOO
Actually a number of sleuths have actually seen the FP. Back in the beginning of the investigation their fb pages were visible. Details of them and photos were shared.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

perhaps you've only seen her in blurred vision.

I was not aware that there were any pics of FM that are not blurred?

Early on people accessed their fb accounts & shared their photos & information

photo looks nothing like WT or FM .

I thought the child in glasses looked very much like WT. And I thought the age of the child in glasses did correspond with how old WT would be at the time that photo was posted to Mike Baird's facebook posting. But I accept that he is someone else's child.

Does anyone have any theories about the surrounding neighbors who were home at the time little William disappeared?
Not saying any of them had anything to do with it or not, just interested in others thoughts.

Does anyone have any theories about the surrounding neighbors who were home at the time little William disappeared?
Not saying any of them had anything to do with it or not, just interested in others thoughts.

Anything's possible AFAIK, Violet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members