Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly hellsbells7...As though the lines had all been rehearsed very well as in a movie script - the foster parents had plenty of time to prepare their story, as it was quite a long while before they faced the media for the first time.

I sometimes still wonder if there was some sort of accident causing William's death...I am very aware that the foster parents, family & extended family were all cleared just days after William's disapearance, but it still makes me wonder, at times...MOO

Speaking of accidents.....There was a story on 7NEWS QLD last night.

A mother of a 7 month old baby was attending her brother's funeral service.....As it was such a hot day, the mother placed the baby in the shade while she started her vehicle to turn on the air conditioning.....She somehow then reversed the vehicle running over the baby causing the baby's death.

How is it possible to ever try to come to terms with such a very tragic situation..... just too horrific to comprehend.....It doesn't get much worse than that.....It just goes to show how accidents CAN happen..:tears:

Exactly hellsbells7...As though the lines had all been rehearsed very well as in a movie script - the foster parents had plenty of time to prepare their story, as it was quite a long while before they faced the media for the first time.

I sometimes still wonder if there was some sort of accident causing William's death...I am very aware that the foster parents, family & extended family were all cleared just days after William's disapearance, but it still makes me wonder, at times...MOO
They had so many forensic teams through surely evidence would have been picked up. Unless it happened off-site.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

With regards to BS I wonder why LE concentrated on him so soon. The historic allegations of child abuse came out after his name was in the media. Why was he investigated so closely so fast. There is something we do not know about that. Something that made LE look closer. I still cannot get past the fact a BS family member had a connection to William's bio family. Too coincidental for my liking.

With regards to BS I wonder why LE concentrated on him so soon. The historic allegations of child abuse came out after his name was in the media. Why was he investigated so closely so fast. There is something we do not know about that. Something that made LE look closer. I still cannot get past the fact a BS family member had a connection to William's bio family. Too coincidental for my liking.

Just days after William's disappearance when social media was going crazy, it was not hidden that a BS family member had a connection to William's bio family...MOO

Wouldn't it be great if we had people like Bruce & Denise Morcombe involved in William's case.....I firmly believe without their enormous input and "never give up" attitude into Daniel's case, we would still be waiting today without Daniel's case being solved and justice being served...MOO

I still find it very strange and almost unbelieveable that a 3 year old boy can suddenly disappear within 10-15 minutes unsupervised, on a short visit to FGM's in a quiet rural area around 10am on a Friday morning....probably one chance in a million that it could ever happen again...There is so much more to this story that we don't know and probably will never know what REALLY happened to William...MOO

BBM.

To answer your question, Bowman; yes I did but as far as anyone 'pulling the wool over [DCI] Jubelin's eyes', not in a million years.

Do you know (DCI) Jubelin personally?

A couple of thoughts on this for 2017...
Firstly I think some people simply have a way of speaking, so unless you can compare how FM normally speaks and show noticeable differences in the phone call...Im not sure you can really make an accurate judgement. I have spent a lot of time with people, usually parents, when kids are injured in sport and I can tell you some of the reactions parents have are extreme and not what you would think. I have even had parents yell at their child for being injured.
Also with reference to the FM asking the FD 'is he with you', I think it is possible she was grasping at straws, desperate and frantic and maybe a little unrealistic. Who hasn't done that in a panic?
I do however think that the FPs had real reason to think that there had been an abduction and I guess it is possible if you are a foster parent in some circumstances this could be a very strong possibility as it can be in cases where one parent is denied access to a child from the other parent.
As for the relations between the BP's and BS's family, I was unaware that it was obvious in the first few days on social media but I have now seen for myself there are some tenuous connections and it does seem possible these are more than just 3 degrees of separation. It was always of great interest to me that they found the link with BS so quickly. I understand they would have interviewed everyone who had been to the property but how they were tipped off that BS also had a history before his name was out there in MSM has always been interesting to me. And I know Makara and I have disagreed on this point before but it seems to me that it surely couldnt be yet another example of BS being the unluckiest washing repairman in the world that Gary Jubelin was assigned to the case?
Once again we face another year of where is William. More questions than answers.

I do believe that BS has a strong connection with William's disappearance and prefer to keep my thoughts to myself so as not to break any WS rules (too many coincidences for BS not to be somehow involved)...MOO

Bruce & Denise Morcombes' lawyer picked up on many mistakes regarding the way in which the police handled Daniel's case right from the beginning of the search - simple things such as not even doing follow-ups on leads that should have been done right from the very beginning (which the police have now admitted only a month ago when Daniel's case was heard in court for the very last time) AND it is possible that similar mistakes could have been made by the police right from the very beginning of William's disappearance.

I live very close to where Daniel was abducted & followed his case passionately as it was on our local news so much over the years.

Because we are human beings, mistakes can be made!...MOO

A couple of thoughts on this for 2017...
Firstly I think some people simply have a way of speaking, so unless you can compare how FM normally speaks and show noticeable differences in the phone call...Im not sure you can really make an accurate judgement. I have spent a lot of time with people, usually parents, when kids are injured in sport and I can tell you some of the reactions parents have are extreme and not what you would think. I have even had parents yell at their child for being injured.

Also, we have to remember that William is allegedly a foster child. FM may have been unsure how much personal information to disclose if William had simply wandered off. As we witnessed subsequently, William's FP's, or for that matter BF members, have been unable to speak freely about his disappearance or 'complicated family history' largely due to, I can only presume, the conditions of in force court suppression orders and/or relevant NSW child protection legislation.

Also with reference to the FM asking the FD 'is he with you', I think it is possible she was grasping at straws, desperate and frantic and maybe a little unrealistic. Who hasn't done that in a panic?

The FP's both said that the children would often wait at the gate of their home for FF to arrive. It's possible she may have thought that William had waited on the grass verge for his FF and jumped in his car 'for a lift home' around the corner to his FGM's driveway.

(I often wonder if William mistook a similar car to his FF's for his family vehicle and simply got into it willingly, or close enough to the driver to be abducted without making a sound.)

I do however think that the FPs had real reason to think that there had been an abduction and I guess it is possible if you are a foster parent in some circumstances this could be a very strong possibility as it can be in cases where one parent is denied access to a child from the other parent.

That would be my first thought if I was William's FM, given his 'complicated family history, Wex.

As for the relations between the BP's and BS's family, I was unaware that it was obvious in the first few days on social media but I have now seen for myself there are some tenuous connections and it does seem possible these are more than just 3 degrees of separation. It was always of great interest to me that they found the link with BS so quickly. I understand they would have interviewed everyone who had been to the property but how they were tipped off that BS also had a history before his name was out there in MSM has always been interesting to me. And I know Makara and I have disagreed on this point before but it seems to me that it surely couldnt be yet another example of BS being the unluckiest washing repairman in the world that Gary Jubelin was assigned to the case?
Once again we face another year of where is William. More questions than answers.

This 'close proximity' of some stakeholders and members of the Mid North Coast community has given me pause for thought a number of times. The inclusion of a spider's web behind a photo of William in the most recent poster asking for information on his whereabouts, while signifying his love of Spider-Man, is also an apt visual of the web of 'complicated relationships' surrounding him.

As for Jubes, he may have been assigned to William's case by chance but, like you, I am of the opinion that he may have been assigned due to his expertise, being much to the misfortune of one local washing machine repairman. Nevertheless, he is a dogged investigator and if anyone can answer the questions we all have including, most importantly, William's loved ones, I believe he can.

Also, we have to remember that William is allegedly a foster child. FM may have been unsure how much personal information to disclose if William had simply wandered off. As we witnessed subsequently, William's FP's, or for that matter BF members, have been unable to speak freely about his disappearance or 'complicated family history' largely due to, I can only presume, the conditions of in force court suppression orders and/or relevant NSW child protection legislation.

The FP's both said that the children would often wait at the gate of their home for FF to arrive. It's possible she may have thought that William had waited on the grass verge for his FF and jumped in his car 'for a lift home' around the corner to his FGM's driveway.

(I often wonder if William mistook a similar car to his FF's for his family vehicle and simply got into it willingly, or close enough to the driver to be abducted without making a sound.)

That would be my first thought if I was William's FM, given his 'complicated family history, Wex.

This 'close proximity' of some stakeholders and members of theMid North Coast community has given me pause for thought a number of times. The inclusion of a spider's web behind a photo of William in the most recent poster asking for information on his whereabouts, while signifying his love of Spider-Man, is also an apt visual of the web of 'complicated relationships' surrounding him.

As for Jubes, he may have been assigned to William's case by chance but, like you, I am of the opinion that he may have been assigned due to his expertise, being much to the misfortune of one local washing machine repairman. Nevertheless, he is a dogged investigator and if anyone can answer the questions we all have including, most importantly, William's loved ones, I believe he can.

:goodpost:

His grandmother, who was in the yard, didn't see or hear anything. Neighbours saw no suspicious cars in the dead-end street.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/police-st...up-nothing-20140919-10j9tj.html#ixzz3DjHfCfFY

FM remembered the suspicious cars parked across the road on the 1st evening of WT's disappearance. From what we know now, the cars would have been there when JW came out of her driveway and on AMS's return from dropping her kids at school. Since the cars were parked close to their residence and in such an unusual way, I assume that they would have noted that there were unusual vehicles parked near their homes. Either both people are unobservant of their surroundings, the cars are known to them, therefore it would be easy to find the owners of the vehicles, unless they are lying about not seeing any cars there, or the cars were never there. I also question JW's recollection of hearing little children playing when she left at 9 a.m. At 9a.m., WT and his sister were riding on bikes in the driveway on the other side of the house when another car passed that driveway and did a u-turn at the end of Benaroon Dr. The distance from that driveway to JW's garage is about 100m. MOO

I have just finished reading "finding Daniel" It really brings home how much happens behind the scenes and what is not shared with the media and police . Very sad read but incredibly insightful. Denise and Bruce read as incredibly driven to do what ever they could to keep Daniels story in the public eye. Sadly because of red tape Williams Case doesn't have that public face of desperate parents to help him. So deeply sorry for them not to be able to do this . On the other hand I feel like stuff the so called authorities, what can you do to us that is worse than what has happened !

I also question JW's recollection of hearing little children playing when she left at 9 a.m. At 9a.m., WT and his sister were riding on bikes in the driveway on the other side of the house when another car passed that driveway and did a u-turn at the end of Benaroon Dr. The distance from that driveway to JW's garage is about 100m. MOO

Depends on the kids and the environment. My friend lives at the end of my street, about 200m away and when I'm walking back to my house I can hear my kids playing before I reach my driveway, distance depends on what they're playing and how quiet the rest of the street is. Luckily it's a street with a lot of kids so no-one seems to mind, we all joke that we can't hear each other's kids over the sound of our own. At the other end of the street, about 1km away, is a train line and in the morning and night I can hear the train pulling into the station. I can also hear dogs that are well over 100m away.

If it was a fairly quiet morning I can definitely see someone's ears tuning in to the unfamiliar sound of kids playing loudly 100m away.

Depends on the kids and the environment. My friend lives at the end of my street, about 200m away and when I'm walking back to my house I can hear my kids playing before I reach my driveway, distance depends on what they're playing and how quiet the rest of the street is. Luckily it's a street with a lot of kids so no-one seems to mind, we all joke that we can't hear each other's kids over the sound of our own. At the other end of the street, about 1km away, is a train line and in the morning and night I can hear the train pulling into the station. I can also hear dogs that are well over 100m away.

If it was a fairly quiet morning I can definitely see someone's ears tuning in to the unfamiliar sound of kids playing loudly 100m away.

Sure, it's all relative to experience. I have heard more distant sounds regularly like trains and dogs. 100m from my place would be about 5 doors up from my house and I don't hear those neighbors children let alone how old they are or how many. I don't know if the sound of kids playing would have been that unfamiliar to her as her neighbor opposite has kids. MOO

There are 3 things that stick in my mind:

(1) The truck driver at the service station who saw a large lady acting suspiciously around her parked vehicle near the search area.
(2) The well dressed man who asked for directions to Benaroon Drive at the Kendall store just before William's disappearance.
(3) Those 2 parked cars with windows down in both cars in Benaroon Drive that FM saw (details not released to the media until a much later date).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member