Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #25

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to make a list of houses on that road where at least one person was home at the estimated time of disapearance. So far I have 9, 11, 21, 31, 43. There may be more. None of those people noticed anything suspicious.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...d/news-story/2d8aa4bde6c83ded451c26090fb55643

There’s a grandmother of 10 who lives towards the bottom of the street who slowly drags her black bin filled with fallen leaves out to the kerbside. She speaks of how, every single day, she pads up her long driveway to her letterbox. When she reaches the letterbox, she looks left, then right, up and down her street, not knowing what exactly she is hoping to see. “But it’s always just like this,” she says, raising her palms to the sky. Total stillness. Total silence but for a bird or two singing.

She remembers when William’s grandmother knocked frantically on her door on September 12, 2014. She ran straight to her husband and said in disbelief, “She’s lost her f..king grandson.”

Be good to know what number she lived at. Says in the article that they have lived at that address for 11 years.

WT's case may be a statistical anomaly of child abduction and the rogue element being considered as well, maybe it is not a statistical anomaly of another crime. MOO

I couldn't find the analysed transcript on that site.

if you scroll down to the 109 comments its approx 31st comment down where they mention williams case and the 60mins written transcript, from there to the end of the page people are commenting and analyzing the case, its a blog so possibly just amateur analyzers, but still found some comments interesting

I am working on a timeline right now. While I am working on it, 2 things have occurred to me so far for which some feedback would be good, if anyone has any, from anywhere.

i)the neighbour (unknown at this point?) who said his wife left the street just one minute prior to WT's disappearance and saw nothing, he was very specific about the time. He said it was 28 or 26 minutes before 11am. Tht would put the time at 10:32 or 10:34. Wasn't it said that WT disappeared around 10:25am, and wasn't noticed for 5 minutes, until 10:30am, at which time FM noticed she could no longer hear or see him, which prompted the beginning of the searching? But yet, if this man's time was so accurate, his time was actually later than that, but his wife didn't see or hear anything, not even FM looking, calling, searching... ? So does this mean that either the man's time was off and he meant 26 or 28 minutes after 10 (as opposed to before 11), or that the calling and looking for him wasn't loud or visible enough to be noticed, or that WT had not yet been noticed to have been missing?
A Benaroon Drive resident said his wife drove out of the street, which William's grandmother no longer lives in, one minute before William disappeared.

It was 26 or 28 minutes to 11am, he remembered with minute detail.

"She never saw a car or noticed anything strange," he said.

The man spent the next day with a pool net in hand searching through a dam and waterholes, anxious about what he might find.
http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-t...-false-hope-12-months-on-20150903-gjenjz.html

ii)it is said (I think??) that FD left the home/street at 9:15am to travel to nearby Lakewood to do a skype presentation for work; it is said that he couldn't do it at FGM's house due to poor cellphone coverage in Kendall. Wouldn't the requirement be for internet connectivity as opposed to cellular coverage? Or does he do his skypes by tethering his cellphone to his laptop while at FGM's house? Is tethering good enough at the best of times to do a skype presentation? I would have thought it may have been far less than ideal, and that an actual internet connection would be more satisfactory. Was there no internet in Kendall, even if FGM may not have had it at her house? Surely the library or community hall, or cafe would have internet for people to use?
The mobile phone reception in Kendall is atrocious and *William’s dad, a consultant, has to deliver a Skype presentation, so at 9.15am he drives to nearby Lakewood to get a reliable signal.
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...k=f20c1d0ab878b7d2be9447dcdfbaa3ad-1474856113

Did anyone notice this before, ie that BS apparently has a relative who lives in Lakewood, which is where FD went to do his skype presentation the morning WT went missing?

from article dated June 25, 2015 (BBM):
.... Bill Spedding returned to his hometown of Bonny Hills, south of Port Macquarie, on Saturday after being granted bail for alleged historic child sex offences by the NSW Supreme Court.

Spedding, 63, was charged in April for allegedly sexually abusing two girls, then aged three and six, in Sydney in 1987.

He has been named as a person of interest in the case of missing boy William.

Spedding was released from Cessnock maximum security prison on Friday night and was required to check in with police on Saturday morning as a part of his bail conditions.

He reported to Port Macquarie police at 8:15 am and was then seen at the Bonny Hills general store before he retreated to an unknown relative's house in Lakewood, east of Kew.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...otection-advocates-launch-appeal-try-him.html

Wasn't one of the killers of James Bulger given a new name and moved to Australia?

Caroline Overington stated that the public would be shocked when the truth is revealed. That would be shocking to the public if he actually lived on Benaroon Drive. MOO

Did anyone notice this before, ie that BS apparently has a relative who lives in Lakewood, which is where FD went to do his skype presentation the morning WT went missing?

from article dated June 25, 2015 (BBM):

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...otection-advocates-launch-appeal-try-him.html

The relative who lives at Lakewood is Colin Youngberry, a cousin of MS. The same Colin Youngberry often quoted in MSM in regard to BS's comings and goings on the day William disappeared.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...d/news-story/2d8aa4bde6c83ded451c26090fb55643

There’s a grandmother of 10 who lives towards the bottom of the street who slowly drags her black bin filled with fallen leaves out to the kerbside. She speaks of how, every single day, she pads up her long driveway to her letterbox. When she reaches the letterbox, she looks left, then right, up and down her street, not knowing what exactly she is hoping to see. “But it’s always just like this,” she says, raising her palms to the sky. Total stillness. Total silence but for a bird or two singing.

She remembers when William’s grandmother knocked frantically on her door on September 12, 2014. She ran straight to her husband and said in disbelief, “She’s lost her f..king grandson.”

Be good to know what number she lived at. Says in the article that they have lived at that address for 11 years.
Probably MD at 21 frogwell.

So there was at least a husband and wife at their residence that day. MOO
Yes MOO too. Sale May '04 is 11 years before your Sept '16 article date.
There were lots of people home on the N-S section of Benaroon, but no sign that anyone was home on the E-W section (except at 48)

One of the many theories I'm thinking about in this case is the biological line. In the last thread, Bohemian linked to new legislation that wanted to be enacted by FACS in NSW to make adoption easier for kids who are in foster care. I can't find the link and I don't know if the legislation has been enacted. I do remember some time ago, people such as Debora Lee Furness and others advocating for such a move on morning TV. I remember thinking that this kind of legislation has the potential to lead to another "stolen generation" and feeling very wary of it.

Because WT has gone missing, besides finding him, the FF's seem to have to wear a second hat. That of presenting themselves as the rightful parents. I think that is what is leading to this feeling of dishonesty from them in this case. The 1st description I remember of these parents in MSM was that they were comfortably well off middle class practising christians. Who describes themselves that way? It was Fehon who gave that description of this family to the media. The following descriptions from the family is that they had a perfect, happy life together and loved their children very much and the only mistake they made was to take their eyes off WT for 5 minutes, (which they would normally never do, however being in this different community they let their guard down.) So, the police have an abduction to deal with and FACS have gone out of their way to quash whatever they can about the individuals in this story, because that is the real story. I think this could well be about forced adoption and new legislation. I do not think FACS or the govt. want to bring this issue to the foreground for more public debate and scrutiny. MOO

http://www.aww.com.au/latest-news/n...ver-hear-the-truth-about-william-tyrell-22122

The people who went on TV have a compelling story to tell. It’s the true story of William.

As things stand, you’ll never get to hear it.

The ban means that the public is hearing only part of the story.

The public isn’t stupid. Plenty of people were moved by 60's story. The reporter, Michael Usher, did an amazing job of trying to get the story across, while staying within the law. But the public isn’t stupid. They look at this case and they think: hmm, something’s being hidden from us.

And that can’t help in the search for William.

if you scroll down to the 109 comments its approx 31st comment down where they mention williams case and the 60mins written transcript, from there to the end of the page people are commenting and analyzing the case, its a blog so possibly just amateur analyzers, but still found some comments interesting

That's the transcript of the Police interview not the 60 Minutes interview. Also found here.

http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...full-transcript-from-william-tyrrells-parents

I've never found a transcript of the 60 Minutes interview, would love to see one.

One of the many theories I'm thinking about in this case is the biological line. In the last thread, Bohemian linked to new legislation that wanted to be enacted by FACS in NSW to make adoption easier for kids who are in foster care. I can't find the link and I don't know if the legislation has been enacted. I do remember some time ago, people such as Debora Lee Furness and others advocating for such a move on morning TV. I remember thinking that this kind of legislation has the potential to lead to another "stolen generation" and feeling very wary of it.

Because WT has gone missing, besides finding him, the FF's seem to have to wear a second hat. That of presenting themselves as the rightful parents. I think that is what is leading to this feeling of dishonesty from them in this case. The 1st description I remember of these parents in MSM was that they were comfortably well off middle class practising christians. Who describes themselves that way? It was Fehon who gave that description of this family to the media. The following descriptions from the family is that they had a perfect, happy life together and loved their children very much and the only mistake they made was to take their eyes off WT for 5 minutes, (which they would normally never do, however being in this different community they let their guard down.) So, the police have an abduction to deal with and FACS have gone out of their way to quash whatever they can about the individuals in this story, because that is the real story. I think this could well be about forced adoption and new legislation. I do not think FACS or the govt. want to bring this issue to the foreground for more public debate and scrutiny. MOO

http://www.aww.com.au/latest-news/n...ver-hear-the-truth-about-william-tyrell-22122

The people who went on TV have a compelling story to tell. It’s the true story of William.

As things stand, you’ll never get to hear it.

The ban means that the public is hearing only part of the story.

The public isn’t stupid. Plenty of people were moved by 60's story. The reporter, Michael Usher, did an amazing job of trying to get the story across, while staying within the law. But the public isn’t stupid. They look at this case and they think: hmm, something’s being hidden from us.

And that can’t help in the search for William.

Here's a link to the post, froggy:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-12-September-2014-24&p=12817493#post12817493

Legislation was enacted in October 2014.

Going back to a previous post of my own regarding the sudden silence from the mother of the children placed in speddings care. Her ex husband MS son did share a theory on Williams disappearance recently, one that pointed the finger at the ff, facts were inaccurate but timing of him sharing this circumspect.

Caroline Overington stated that the public would be shocked when the truth is revealed. That would be shocking to the public if he actually lived on Benaroon Drive. MOO
Yes that would do it

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members