Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had read it the same way as well.

Thread 12 - post 321
The court heard that Mr Spedding spent the night at the home of one of the complainants about six months ago and played with her young daughter.
“It just didn’t feel right . . . it felt really awkward,” the complainant said in police interviews.

The link is now dead.
http://cowracommunitynews.com/viewne...wsid=9438&id=4

I have always felt MS was a bit surprised pi**ed off that the victim that was visited by BS and maybe MS. Went ahead with the charges. Maybe they expected she would not proceed.
imo

This link is still live, soso. Contains the same info.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...s/news-story/6a998f1cd5267e04f13c3b51b229d4d0

It also gives the conditions of Spedding's bail .....

Justice Bellew ordered that Mr Spedding be of good behaviour, continue living at his Bonny Hills home and inform police of any plans to change address.

He is also required to report daily to Port Macquarie police and is prevented from contacting children, applying for a passport, or going within 3km of a point of international departure.

Mr Spedding’s wife Margaret provided a letter to the court in which she wrote there would be “no children residing or visiting the residence” if the 64-year-old was granted bail.

The 8th May trial has disappeared from the court list :thinking:

Looks like today's court appearance ended up not being for a return of subpeona. It was classified as a mention. So it would have been his first hearing.

16050fn.jpg

https://onlineregistry.lawlink.nsw....ate%22%2C%22sortOrder%22%3A%22ASC%22%7D%7D%7D

Mention

This is the first time you will appear in court and will typically be in the Local Court, no matter how serious the alleged offence is.
It is very important that either you or you lawyer attends on this day, because if not, the case could be decided in your absence.
If you are on bail, you will be required to attend court even if a lawyer is also attending for you.
At the mention you can plead guilty, not guilty or ask for an adjournment to seek legal advice.

http://nswcourts.com.au/articles/what-are-the-different-stages-of-an-average-court-case/

The 8th May trial has disappeared from the court list :thinking:

As today's appearance was re-classified as a mention, it may be that the 8th May hearing has been cancelled and a new trial date has been given. Or if he pled guilty, a sentencing date would have been established.

When the 4th May date was classified as a return of subpeona, the 8th May date would have been for a mention. Now, the mention has happened today instead.

IMO JMO MOO

Maybe the NSW police have been hitting BS with more charges as this process goes on. I thought the trial would be bad but I think the police may be applying maximum pressure to make him crack before the trial begins. Which is a good thing if he has committed crimes. moo

or..... There is strategy by NSW police to keep stalling and hopefully have to postpone the trial and run the Victorian trial 1st where BS defense may be less compelling and more chance of being found guilty. Then BS would have to face the NSW case as a convicted pedo? my speculation only

It is all good and well to (rightfully) focus on Spedding although he seems to be a deadlead/red herring in this case IMO.

couriermail, paywall

ACA star, Qld teacher ‘in paedophile ring’

THE arrest of a suspected child rapist has helped expose a nationwide paedophile ring whose high-profile members allegedly include A Current Affair reporter Ben McCormack and a Queensland teacher.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...e/news-story/bb60bc6bbd37c1a354f59d0a5da35cce

Despite the family still holding out hope their much-loved boy will come home, William’s mum and dad decided not to keep his bedroom set up for him after seeking advice from health professionals about how to help their little girl cope with the grief.

“We’ve been advised to not set up a room for him because it gives false hope for not only his sister but for us,” his mum said.

-.-.-.-
'We had planned those a while ago and we planned for it to become our 'forever family home'.
'It's heartbreaking that William has missed out on all the fun things that he (would) have been so excited to be a part of – the diggers, the saws cutting timber for the roof, the trucks and all the trades working on our family home.
'He (would) have been so, so very excited especially knowing he wold be getting his new room upstairs with lots more room for all his toys!
'Having missed out on the fun of building, we hope that when William comes home to us he loves how we've made his room his own special magic place.'

EXCLUSIVE: 'Our forever family home': How William Tyrrell's parents forged ahead with $769,000 renovations months after he vanished - including a new bedroom tragically meant for the missing boy

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rents-769k-home-renovation.html#ixzz4hHF452Yd
-.-.-.-

Oops!?!

Looking over old threads, would love more in-depth information on Operation Twigg and if TJ and PB were prosecuted from that operations investigations. Would also like more information on Taskforce Sano besides their brief. Wondering what institutions they might have investigated in Corio and Clarendon in Victoria, religious or non-government.

Looking at children's homes around the time the early eighties charges are for in Victoria. Clarendon is close to Ballarat. There was a girls home at Sebastapol. Corio is about 6km away from Geelong and again there were a number of homes around that area. I'm looking at children's homes because Taskforce Sano has been investigating abuse claims by children in institutions in Victoria and are the group, as I understand it who brought charges against BS. I also wonder at anything tying in with foster care. MOO

Wonder if we will hear anything about BS mention tomorrow. Probably not.

Awww a picture of William was on Schapelle Corby's handbag.

I noticed that as well TGY...Good on Schapelle for letting it be shown in the media frenzy with her release from Bali tonight...Keeping William's face out there for all to see...:clap:

Schapelle Corby’s handbag has photo of missing boy William Tyrrell

The 39-year-old had run the media gauntlet from her villa in Kuta. Wearing sunglasses, a white shawl around her head and carrying a handbag, Corby got into a corrections vehicle accompanied by her sister Mercedes under the glare of flashing cameras.

But it was her handbag that caught everyone’s attention.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...l/news-story/1b98ac731ba270ac290786810540b549

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState