Not open for further replies.
the humps are like here -- not exact but thereabouts

attachment.php

Attachments

• like bumps here.png
    like bumps here.png
    471.7 KB · Views: 111
rap sheet for TJ back-dated...

[h=3]TONY JONES (SELECTED) RAP SHEET[/h]September 2, 1974: Break, enter and steal (Dubbo)
November 11, 1974: Assault (hit) a child under 12 (Wellington)
December 4, 1975: Escape lawful custody (Bathurst)
February 10, 1977: Stealing (Wellington)
March 31, 1981: Larceny motor vehicle; maliciously set fire to motor vehicle (Lithgow)
February 11, 1983: Escape lawful custody (Sydney)
February 12, 1987: Malicious injury (Wellington)
July 16, 1987: Malicious injury (Wellington)
August 25, 1987: Assault (Wellington)
October 22, 1987: Assault female, two counts (Wellington)
February 23, 1989: Assault female (Wellington)
December 1, 1989: Assault female (Wellington)
June 15, 1990: Assault (Orange)
May 17, 1991: Administering a prohibited drug; drug possession; obtain property by deception (Broken Hill)
October 12, 1995: Stealing (Dubbo)
October 17, 1996: Break, enter and steal, two counts (Bathurst)
June 17, 1996: Offensive use of telecommunication service (Bathurst)
January 19, 1998: Intimidate police officer; resist police officer (Dubbo)
November 6, 2003: Assault occasioning actual bodily harm (Wellington)
April 6, 2004: Assault occasioning actual bodily harm (Dubbo)
May 8, 2015: Breaching AVO (Port Macquarie)
August 6, 2015: Aggravated indecent assault, two counts (Port Macquarie)

from:http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...d/news-story/fb7ae6ce7b6a5900f612dfae3b6ca450

Shame they don’t name and shame them...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1010% I agree Wendy. .. But am done with trying to post ... continually lost or logged off .. Oh now it works - maybe only a few words allowed!

Me too. And more about #35 and SeanS. Since i was there just yesterday i should let you all know I didn't go gawking or talking. Tried to look as inconspicuous as possible, except my tyre was squealing :O Might get a visit from Jubes afteracll ;) No photos of william's road or anyones property -- except abandoned houses. Have some photos of the roads around there and will show a few here and there, don't want to clog up the thread either

You wish ...ha ha ....😝 On a serious note iailwa, thank you so much for your exploratory efforts, and more so for your detailed explanation.

My mind was going everywhere as I read - vehicle damage, scrap metal collecting, secret meeting places / hidey spots .... I really needed to put a stop to my thoughts!

Personally I want a STOP to the 'acceptance' that 'WE' give as a society to those acting in ways so far outside of our basic human values. I make that statement emboldened by comments from WS colleagues, also workplace associates, friends & associates .. .. Humans are as we were created, inately good - caring, responsible, protective / protecting, supporting, nurturing, compassionate, helpful, providing, passionate - about all the above ...

The perpretators of abuse of our people, abuse of our basic human values, IMO are not embodying 'humanity', are not worthy of a 'human' title - why then should they be dealt with in that spirit ?

I just want to say how awesome this community is, the genuine people who spend real time & effort towards find much needed answers for those who are suffering the 'inknown'.

Thank you.

OT

being crime enthusiats, can anyone think of a case with a botched CSI component? I am thinking Meredith Kercher (but the court reports are complicated reading - i might be too lazy). can someone think of a lesser known one?

OT

being crime enthusiats, can anyone think of a case with a botched CSI component? I am thinking Meredith Kercher (but the court reports are complicated reading - i might be too lazy). can someone think of a lesser known one?

In which discipline?

Hi Frogwell, I can fill you in on the Tyler Kennedy case at Johns River. It was my relative's property he was lost on, and I let the searchers back in after the police shut it down for the night. We were out for hours and hours and finally I went home for a brief rest and of course, that's when they found him - right in a place we'd been over a few times already.

I can also tell you that there is no connection between Tyler's disappearance and William's case. Tyler just wandered off and became lost. There was no perp, although initially police didn't rule that possibility out. But it turned out not to be foul play, thankfully.

Hi Frogwell, I can fill you in on the Tyler Kennedy case at Johns River. It was my relative's property he was lost on, and I let the searchers back in after the police shut it down for the night. We were out for hours and hours and finally I went home for a brief rest and of course, that's when they found him - right in a place we'd been over a few times already.

I can also tell you that there is no connection between Tyler's disappearance and William's case. Tyler just wandered off and became lost. There was no perp, although initially police didn't rule that possibility out. But it turned out not to be foul play, thankfully.

Thank you for the information, CP. Being local to the area, have you heard of any other children reported as missing and being recovered after short periods of time, other than Tyler, prior to William’s disappearance?

No, nothing like WT's case, nor Tyler's. Had I not been a local, I would've seen similarities between Tyler's case and William's too, so I understand the reasoning there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michavery