Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be an area where the person works or plays, e.g. hunting in state forest, walking, 4 wheel driving. Although the person who took WT may well have been a person on holidays, I get a sense that if they drove into State Forest from a suburban road, that they are a person who is very familiar with the area to take advantage of an opportunity when it presented itself. The person may not live in Kendall but a nearby town and work around the forests. Sounds somewhat like a particular POI but what vehicle....?

there's not many homes there to visit. i did found a couple tho.

i also saw this interesting comment on WS - by crabstick, thank you crabstick...

"I am still miffed at the fact I saw on the news, police were looking for a bronze Nissan patrol that drove off through the forest, but it was apparently only seen in WA."

I am keen to find what info was previously discussed about this picnic place on WS. can't find it as yet, but in a search for just that i came up with crabstick's comment... i need to refine it, or someone needs to tell me! ;)

Is that a fact, wow, it's right there in the vicinity. It's also a scrap metal place, for sure. Can reach it easily if you go this way too... & considering no-one knows actually what time he went missing, then it's easy to explain a car going unnoticed by the neighbours etc at 10.30ish

attachment.php
Hmmmm Spedding's mate Mr Jones was supposedly 'out bush' hunting scrap metal at the time of William's abduction. Very interesting that this scrap metal place is very nearby the crime scene!

Could be an area where the person works or plays, e.g. hunting in state forest, walking, 4 wheel driving. Although the person who took WT may well have been a person on holidays, I get a sense that if they drove into State Forest from a suburban road, that they are a person who is very familiar with the area to take advantage of an opportunity when it presented itself. The person may not live in Kendall but a nearby town and work around the forests. Sounds somewhat like a particular POI but what vehicle....?

BBM -- it's funny though. even if you are an outta towner, if you exit onto batar (from either benaroon or unamed rd in the forest) the next logical rd to take would be stoney creek rd. all the roads between have bins and letter boxes lined up out the front together (too residentialish)... or further along you can pull into various roads left off batar, which lead into the forest & near to mumfords & Grey gum etc. Once you're in there it's so private. an out of towner might even stumble on the waste/rsut land - just like i did if they went up stoney creek (it's a left exist off off the road, about 100 metres off stoney)

But true, would be easy peasy for a local who knows the forest and the area well. & i can't help but think off what crabstick said... early media coverage is sometimes the best - before they get to pull it

Hmmmm Spedding's mate Mr Jones was supposedly 'out bush' hunting scrap metal at the time of William's abduction. Very interesting that this scrap metal place is very nearby the crime scene!

yes and there's another off stoney creek rd...

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-09-...-william-tyrell2c-shifts-to-a-road-ne/5756026

William Tyrrell: Search for missing boy shifts to road near grandmother's home
Updated 4 Mar 2015, 6:20am

William Tyrrell: Search for missing boy shifts to road near ... - ABC
www.abc.net.au/news/2014-09-19/search-for...william-tyrell2c-shifts.../5756026
Sep 18, 2014 - Photo: Three-year-old William Tyrrell went missing on Friday from his ... that wider area around the Middle Brother Mountain, looking for any clues that ... road from the Kendall State Forest, about 35km south of Port Macquarie.

This article introduces the search into Middle Brother into the investigation on September 18, 2014. That is the date I would look up in the threads to see if there is any discussion about that picnic area. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOnnng time agooo............ MOO

I wonder if any of our scrap metal collecting poi's have access to a bronze nissian patrol? I think his wife gave away their white wagon - but embarrassingly for the police - they thought for a long time it had been destroyed (plenty of destroyed vehicles up stoney creek in that wasteland-- burnt out - about 10 of them). Maybe someone likes to visit there often to collect scrap & dispose of vehicles - & so the police naturally assumed his car was destroyed? sounds weird they didn't pick this up tho - maybe a tactic? who knows, but the guy i'm thinking of has a rap sheet 90 something long, most concerning vehicles & theft, i think i read...

There is a timber mill at Herons Creek:

http://www.boral.com.au/Docs/Announcements/Press_Releases/Press_Releases_01062006_092833.asp

attachment.php

https://goo.gl/maps/bpTxsD3mpgM2

Interestingly, it’s owned by Boral, the same company that owns the John’s River quarry:

Attachments

• 041C2567-4F43-4B4F-882B-96A0F40647AA.jpg
    041C2567-4F43-4B4F-882B-96A0F40647AA.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 138
  • E949EA9A-8027-4CA0-9E69-67E09B90D01A.jpg
    E949EA9A-8027-4CA0-9E69-67E09B90D01A.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 132

Attachments

• 587E600F-613D-44A1-ABD8-408124E71ABB.jpg
    587E600F-613D-44A1-ABD8-408124E71ABB.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 149
After his NSW trial, which I think is in Feb from memory Bo.

adding link...

His Sydney barrister told the court Spedding was on bail in New South Wales awaiting trial.

She said there were pre-trial issues and it was not expected to start until February 12, 2018.

"It's appropriate this matter follows the conclusion of the matter in New South Wales," the barrister said.

Spedding's NSW bail includes reporting and residency conditions which will need to be varied for him to attend Ballarat, the court was told.

http://www.thecourier.com.au/story/...-spedding-could-avoid-court-for-rest-of-year/

After his NSW trial, which I think is in Feb from memory Bo.

adding link...

His Sydney barrister told the court Spedding was on bail in New South Wales awaiting trial.

She said there were pre-trial issues and it was not expected to start until February 12, 2018.

"It's appropriate this matter follows the conclusion of the matter in New South Wales," the barrister said.

Spedding's NSW bail includes reporting and residency conditions which will need to be varied for him to attend Ballarat, the court was told.

http://www.thecourier.com.au/story/...-spedding-could-avoid-court-for-rest-of-year/

Thanks soso. So an application for some other variation of his bail conditions then. Hmm . . .

There was a brief mention, and footage of BS and MS outside court on last night's Channel Nine news too.

here's a map of the entire property at 162 batar creek rd - can even see the abattoir/milk shed... you can see cob & co at the top, and the bottom entrance from batar creek rd & unnamed rd at the bottom

attachment.php

Attachments

• 162 batar.png
    162 batar.png
    125.1 KB · Views: 140
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors