Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who indeed could be clever enough, have the initiative, the funds?? and the contacts to do such a thing and still manage to keep their name well out of it all?
Maybe someone with a very good lawyer?

It might have been an opportune moment, but the rest had long been planned down to the nut and bolt for a long time

Ive witnessed an attempted blitz abduction. Less than about 8 seconds it could of taken and that was from the front door.

I noticed that one of the POIs was a member of an autism group. If you have an autistic child, protect them well. My wife tells me they are too often targeted.

The South Australian attackers bronze Patrol looks the spit for the car I saw on the TV news as being sighted early in the Tyrrell investigation.
It was sighted on the track out the back of FGM house said to have headed off into the forest but not spoke of again. Maybe the Patrol was accounted for?

Its a long bow, but I wish the media would rule out the Nissan Patrol in early reports.

4031A25D00000578-4494646-image-a-3_1494498560440.jpg

Source:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4500316/Roman-Heinze-s-father-says-hi-son-deserves-jail.html

I too am very interested in this car. You need a proper 4wd to exit that way, i had a look. I wonder who saw it - this car? it quickly disappeared from the media...

Have police interviewed neighbours, neighbours that may have been related to family or close to Williams biological family living in adjacent streets?

That someone close to the bio living in the adjacent street may have tipped off the out of towner that William was there? Or are some thinking followed from Sydney, possibly on McDonalds security vision?

Cars were seen parked on a verge.

This would be the last time WIlliam visits Foster Grandmas. Grandmas house was up for sale at this point? FGP had died, and the town knew. This was an abduction at the perfect time, in the perfect place. They had one shot.

• It was mid morning when everyone had left the neighbourhood for work school
  • Houses were spread apart in large blocks with no fences
  • There were several escapes with an all wheel drive like the cemetery
  • The road was a dead end with little through traffic in the country area
  • Onlookers could see what was going on with parents front and back of the house
  • The area had little mobile network or towers
  • Several houses for sale were empty & neighbours away
  • It was FGMs birthday so someone knew the presence of William was imminent?

It was now or never with William on his own in FGM house. Who would be watching? Someone visiting the neighbours house opposite who might have been family or a close family relationship? Relations? Step relations?

Everyone knows everyone. Who knew of Williams impending visit? Neighbours?

I didn't think the cemetery was an ideal escape route by 4wd... u can only access it from albert st, and then there's nowhere to go once u get there

Who indeed could be clever enough, have the initiative, the funds?? and the contacts to do such a thing and still manage to keep their name well out of it all?

I've wondered too if it could be a clever acquaintance of the Adopt F...?

I didn't think the cemetery was an ideal escape route by 4wd... u can only access it from albert st, and then there's nowhere to go once u get there

Plenty of cover, and with the car the other side, you can escape without anyone in Benaroon coming after you in a 2WD if someone sees you. No one in the same street suspects anything as the car is not there. Walk down the street and back in the car.

Albert st makes it a lot harder to be chased by anyone in Benaroon Drive.

Was anyone questioned if they had seen a car in Albert street? We have posted pics of cars and a boy in red up there by the fence, It was where people entered the forest.

https://www.google.com.au/maps/plac...400a60c204b4f!8m2!3d-31.6401931!4d152.6934463

https://www.google.com.au/maps/plac...400a60c204b4f!8m2!3d-31.6401931!4d152.6934463

Police question Kim - Current Affair
[video=youtube;ivK2GDnj9Ig]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivK2GDnj9Ig[/video]

Plenty of cover, and with the car the other side, you can escape without anyone in Benaroon coming after you in a 2WD if someone sees you. No one in the same street suspects anything as the car is not there. Walk down the street and back in the car.

Albert st makes it a lot harder to be chased by anyone in Benaroon Drive.

Was anyone questioned if they had seen a car in Albert street? We have posted pics of cars and a boy in red up there by the fence, It was where people entered the forest.

Ok so you mean escape on foot to the cemetery? it wouldn't take long. There's some shortcuts through that area too. might even be quicker from the other little street , which joins williams... can't remember the name of it. it's possible when he was out front someone saw him (both onvfoot) and wanted to show him something close-by, and then... :(

here's some measurement distances from WTs to the cemetery

i like to do them to unwind :D

attachment.php

Attachments

• from end of WTs street.png
    from end of WTs street.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 139
  • straight through.png
    straight through.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 25
  • via other street.png
    via other street.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 23
Thank you iailwa - your maps are great.

It all depends where William ran to.

According to early reports dogs lost his scent at the end of the drive.

Some say the dogs follow to the last freshest sample of scent, whether or not that is the case here only the dog handler and investigators might know. This would have been one of the first red flags to suggest abduction, and more likely via a car in Benaroon. As in diagram 1.

According to Jubelin's re-enactment he ran around to the right.

Depending on how far he ran it fits with an eerie feeling some-one was hiding, watching and waiting - then pick-up and run. This could work more with leaving via a car parked at the cemetery. As in diagram 2 and 3.

It would also fit with someone being parked in Ellensdale and being the 4wd that drove out of Benaroon around 10.30 and later seen speeding on other streets. Explaining why FM heard nothing.

Thank you iailwa - your maps are great.

It all depends where William ran to.

According to early reports dogs lost his scent at the end of the drive.

Some say the dogs follow to the last freshest sample of scent, whether or not that is the case here only the dog handler and investigators might know. This would have been one of the first red flags to suggest abduction, and more likely via a car in Benaroon. As in diagram 1.

According to Jubelin's re-enactment he ran around to the right.

Depending on how far he ran it fits with an eerie feeling some-one was hiding, watching and waiting - then pick-up and run. This could work more with leaving via a car parked at the cemetery. As in diagram 2 and 3.

It would also fit with someone being parked in Ellensdale and being the 4wd that drove out of Benaroon around 10.30 and later seen speeding on other streets. Explaining why FM heard nothing.

All very feasible Josie thank you :) I do have a problem with the dogs losing the scent, but this is sometimes common? and IMO i think he was perhaps taken by car. It's possible the car seen leaving Benaroon drive left via the cul-de-sac, and not via batar creek rd @ 10.30. I'm not sure why a local would then speed through town later unless they had to get somewhere quickly, cause there's plenty of ways to avoid town. Perhaps someone not so familiar with the town layout? IDK, MOO

here's a pic (red flag) of the old tennis club where police retained cctv footage of vehicles passing though. We have no idea of whether the 4wd went past here, speeding, or if it was in another area of town. The 2nd photo shows how Albert street doesn't quite pass the tennis club, or other streets, & shows how the crow flies from WT's to the tennis club.

attachment.php

Attachments

• as the crow flies from WT to tennis.jpg
    as the crow flies from WT to tennis.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 55
  • red flag at tennis club.png
    red flag at tennis club.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 55

I've wondered too if it could be a clever acquaintance of the Adopt F...?

lailwa...Would you like to elaborate on your reasoning as "a clever acquaintance of the Adoptive Family" as I'm not quite understanding what you mean by this? TIA.

lailwa...Would you like to elaborate on your reasoning as "a clever acquaintance of the Adoptive Family" as I'm not quite understanding what you mean by this? TIA.

well, what i mean is - did the FPs know someone, who they never thought of, who was fond of their adoptive child? An acquaintance? a friend, a colleague? Someone who knew where they were going. A long shot, but it happens... rare things happen rarely. And this is rare. Just another tangent, & MOO

well, what i mean is - did the FPs know someone, who they never thought of, who was fond of their adoptive child? An acquaintance? a friend, a colleague? Someone who knew where they were going. A long shot, but it happens... rare things happen rarely. And this is rare. Just another tangent, & MOO

BBM, If you are speaking about William Tyrell, the Tyrell children were not adopted they were fostered children FYI.

So quiet on the the boards .... where are you William, dear boy?
I have faith in the investigation, I just wish it wasn't taking so long ..... his poor family!

I saw some 'place' that looks like a scrap metal place near william's grandmas - not too far. If you know where scrap metal is - then you might go via william's street to collect?
1. close up itself
2. quick way if you know how (2km)
3. longer way (3.5km)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• scrap metal place.png
    scrap metal place.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 212
  • quick way.png
    quick way.png