Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get the similarities between the two families but the media seems insistent that the link is the washing machine? What are the odds that someone in WT's extended family was meant to repair a washing machine there the day he went missing? The grandma would have contacted him, he wouldn't have plotted to come around.

I was thinking, the rooms under the house could have been built for storage. They've been there since the previous owner.

I've always been obsessed with this case but it is suddenly too close to home. I'm worried how my family in the estate will cope if something horrible has happened. Everyone will be forever asking how they missed it. I hope they are not too hard on themselves. The police have been baffled for months.

I just want to point out that the 'maze' under the house is not that unusual, it's just the way that particular builder built the house, ie since it's on a slope the walls for each of the rooms goes right down through the floor to the ground below, then there would be small entries between all the spaces for access for tradespeople, the crawl spaces are typically used as storage which would explain the door to the taller part which is in some of the news photographs.

I really can't remember a person of interest being named like this in the media for a case like this. Anyone else? It is troubling.

Also looks like they are sitting under an awning, possible attached to a CARAVAN! In the Facebook picture with van in the background, which I can't work out how to upload.

Regarding what was said about it being odd that he didn't post for those two weeks - back to my parents and FB again - if he is anything like them it is likely that he probably doesn't post that much.

I find sometimes my mother will post or share something 2/3 times in one week and then won't post anything for weeks and my father posts or shares something once every couple of months. They are basically silent FBers, they just scroll through their newsfeed and like things.

The other thing is, WS could be making some posts public and keeping the rest as friends only/friends of friends. I guess we don't know how tech/FB savvy he is.

I also find it strange about the washing machine van being mentioned in the earlier articles. Did LE know something back then but didn't have enough ground to go on? Or is it coincidental?

I think this could be the van .. on his property. If it is, how would they know that it belonged to a repairman when it was seen on William's street after he went missing. I guess they must have checked. It doesn't appear to have signs on it.

24E326A900000578-2917934-image-a-3_1421801526599.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...g-search-abducted-toddler-William-Tyrell.html

Thanks SA it could be one of the three cars taken for forensic testing

Three cars seized were seized and towed away from the property while Sydney detectives also seized a car, computer and a mattress last night, all of which will undergo forensic testing.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...r-william-tyrell/story-fni0cx12-1227191279369

I was also thinking last night about the kinds of connections that can be made in the pawn business, you never know the types of people he could be connected with due to his former business.

I'm thinking about how quiet and hushed this case has been. There has been so much secrecy around it. Even the search of the campsite last week hasn't come up until now. Then, BANG, BS is named as a "person of interest", his addresses are public knowledge, his businesses, his family set up, his movements. Photos of the property being searched. The police have done this deliberately. They wouldn't let this come out into public knowledge unless they wanted it out there.

I have a feeling they must be pretty damn certain that BS is tied up in this in some way. JMO

I agree with what you said about the police wanting this out there, but not about BS. I think it's about someone who had access to his properties and he is co-operating with them. IMO

I was also thinking last night about the kinds of connections that can be made in the pawn business, you never know the types of people he could be connected with due to his former business.

Or what kind of guy he is .. I mean let's face it, a few less than savoury types run pawn businesses, with some of them mere fronts for fencing operations or worse.

That's a good thing then because strangers shouldn't be seeing them, I don't understand why he hasn't closed his page but if he is innocent why would he.

How did the story about the caravan couple with crying child come about? And why do we think it may have been the Speddings?

I can't work out who Grandkids mother is though? Is it the person DM got engaged to in 2012?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member