Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The first time I heard it mentioned, they were talking about an article that was published, I think with Natalie Collins. I can't find it at the moment, but it was to do with cars driving by the (Collins) house, I believe. They seemed to have first hand knowledge of this supposed event.
Anyway, at first it was just talking about it in that manner. I walked past the same group of people where they sit around near a train station later and they were still talking about it - well pointing fingers at the police, but you have to expect that.

At another time a group of people in the court (related to the previous ones by their friendships I assume), were really getting into the theories about who was to blame, what they'd heard, a similar case which I couldn't find any information about regarding a boy from the Mt Druitt area who was "taken" by DOCS. Basically the theories were mirroring some points of Natalie Collins Jan 19 article regarding her son, the media's misinformation about who the players were and the media's negative reporting of Brendan's legal issues. There was a lot of finger pointing.

They were getting quite noisy, but their overall points weren't illogical. I've never been super interested in this case, because even as a media person, I just assumed the reporting was correct about the child going missing from the actual parents place.
But once I heard people talking about it irl, it really made me interested.

I appreciate your posts, by the description of the people you were listening too, it sounds like the local Methadonians were enjoying their lovely knitting circle. The case has certainly engaged many parts of the community. As much as I have wanted to take at face value the media reporting on this investigation, I have doubts.

Just wanted to put this here, in this new thread. I know that soso linked it yesterday. Seems to be a pattern of each Monday and Tuesday in court, so far.

v4xq3d.jpg

https://onlineregistry.lawlink.nsw....ate%22%2C%22sortOrder%22%3A%22ASC%22%7D%7D%7D

Being the bio would she be privy to updates on William?

RSBM

Ï don't know that anyone is privy to updates on William, except general things like "we are still following up some leads, yes it is going well, we hope to have some news for you in the future" or things like that.

I remember in the Ristevski case, we thought that Karen's birth family had been informed of an impending arrest, possibly. But not her marriage family, obviously.

I wonder if the Morcombes were confidentially advised that an arrest was impending, in Daniel's case? Does anyone know?

I am not sure if the bios, in William's case, could keep any confidential info - like an impending arrest - under their hat.

I think Jones went into the police station first, when he was ambushed, was put in a room, then police flanked him as he left after that. They likely got a few officers together to make sure no real trouble erupted, while Jones was waiting in the room. imo

Jones himself erupted, of course, but no cameras or people got hurt.

And the police could listen very carefully to what he had to say..........

And the police could listen very carefully to what he had to say..........

Seems like the whole country could do that. What a silly man he is ... as well as a creep and criminal, of course.

There is still something about that pic of dear william thats not right. Foster mother talked about taking that pic just before William disappeared on 60 minutes. She said William was roaring at her and that she took the pic. William is looking at someone standing up. The angle the pic has been taken is someone crouching down. Foster gm right foot can be seen in some of the stills of this pic and from position of her foot she is sitting to William's right-hand side. So who is William looking at. Was he looking at foster father. If he was why didn't he and foster mother say that on 60 minutes show. No mention of him being present at time pic was taken. Did pic have timestamp on it.

There is still something about that pic of dear william thats not right. Foster mother talked about taking that pic just before William disappeared on 60 minutes. She said William was roaring at her and that she took the pic. William is looking at someone standing up. The angle the pic has been taken is someone crouching down. Foster gm right foot can be seen in some of the stills of this pic and from position of her foot she is sitting to William's right-hand side. So who is William looking at. Was he looking at foster father. If he was why didn't he and foster mother say that on 60 minutes show. No mention of him being present at time pic was taken. Did pic have timestamp on it.

maybe gm had friends over, she may now have a new partner or a visiting neighbour or priest or home nurse as she had recently been in hospital? we dont know for sure who was there apart from family that morning?

At the beginning of the ad for upcoming SN episode Melissa is standing opposite to where police say 2 vehicles were parked. They were parked outside 31 benaroon. Why would someone staking out fgm house park there. They had no view of what may have been transpiring at the house. Could not have seen William according to foster mothers description of what occurred in the immediate lead up to William's disappearance. The small deck everyone was supposed to be using is totally out of view. If FM and fgm were apparently inside the home at the exact time of William's disappearance making a cup of tea. Where in the house is the kitchen. Where does the kitchen window look out to...directly in the direction the 2 vehicles were parked. There is no other way FM could have seen those vehicles except from kitchen window. It was her that told police later about the vehicles. She told the 000 operator there were no vehicles. The part of the raised deck she said william kept hiding under is directly under the kitchen window. But from where vehicles were parked it is nigh impossible to view inside kitchen window at distance and there appears to be a reflective coating on window glass. So if perps were sitting in vehicles how did they know the time was right. Very very strange place to park vehicles and why 2 vehicles.

maybe gm had friends over, she may now have a new partner or a visiting neighbour or priest or home nurse as she had recently been in hospital? we dont know for sure who was there apart from family that morning?

I would think if that was the case there would have been mention of that by now. Instead we have nothing. Just fm fgm 2 children and ff away to lakewood. And fm was clear on 60 mins that she had shot the pic and william was looking at her. If that scenario is truthful then who else was there.
William was not looking at her if she indeed took the pic as she has stated.. words out of her mouth.

I would think if that was the case there would have been mention of that by now. Instead we have nothing. Just fm fgm 2 children and ff away to lakewood.

We don't have nothing. The photo has been explained in previous posts.

There were three photos taken that morning. All for William's Life Book. The angle has been explained, as well.

The explanation was repeated for newbies not long ago in the threads, maybe last thread or the one before.

We don't have nothing. The photo has been explained in previous posts.

There were three photos taken that morning. All for William's Life Book. The angle has been explained, as well.

The explanation was repeated for newbies not long ago in the threads, maybe last thread or the one before.
It would be absolutely and totally impossible for the pic to have been captured as per FM description. She said she was standing William was looking up at her roaring and she took the pic. Totally impossible. The pic she is talking about is the one she is holding in 60 min programme. It is the same pic. It's the same pic that is always used. No explanation on WS can explain this anomaly.

From JLZ, post 665, thread 30

"I remember seeing the foster mother explain the angle of the photograph. From memory, she said she took the photograph, and he was looking at her."

From Whàngarei, post 666, thread 30

"Fm explained that angle in the 60 mins vid.She said he was looking up at her face as she took the pic."

From News.com.au - Sept 6 2015

9.45 am - mum takes a photo of William on the deck, time & date confirmed by police. - took 3 photos. "I took the photo, I took three photos, I do photo books, of what we do as a family every year." Reference 'In Their Words' interview.
Note: as foster carers, you must keep a Life Story Book - the book “bridges the gap” between foster carers and parents when the child returns home, especially when parents feel they have missed out while their child has been in care"
“He was caught mid roar,” mum recalled, a hint of a smile in her voice.

It would be absolutely and totally impossible for the pic to have been captured as per FM description. She said she was standing William was looking up at her roaring and she took the pic. Totally impossible. The pic she is talking about is the one she is holding in 60 min programme. It is the same pic. It's the same pic that is always used. No explanation on WS can explain this anomaly.

Maybe you should add .... in your opinion? Unless you have a link that says what you say is factual.

I haven't noticed where it says she was standing. I used to crouch to take photos like that of my small daughter.

The police even confirmed the time and date of the photo. Somehow forensics can determine when it happened. The 'where' of the photo is obvious.

News.com.au - Sept 6 2015
9.45 am - mum takes a photo of William on the deck, time & date confirmed by police

At the beginning of the ad for upcoming SN episode Melissa is standing opposite to where police say 2 vehicles were parked. They were parked outside 31 benaroon. Why would someone staking out fgm house park there. They had no view of what may have been transpiring at the house. Could not have seen William according to foster mothers description of what occurred in the immediate lead up to William's disappearance. The small deck everyone was supposed to be using is totally out of view. If FM and fgm were apparently inside the home at the exact time of William's disappearance making a cup of tea. Where in the house is the kitchen. Where does the kitchen window look out to...directly in the direction the 2 vehicles were parked. There is no other way FM could have seen those vehicles except from kitchen window. It was her that told police later about the vehicles. She told the 000 operator there were no vehicles. The part of the raised deck she said william kept hiding under is directly under the kitchen window. But from where vehicles were parked it is nigh impossible to view inside kitchen window at distance and there appears to be a reflective coating on window glass. So if perps were sitting in vehicles how did they know the time was right. Very very strange place to park vehicles and why 2 vehicles.

Correction. The only kitchen window looks out onto the small ground level deck area outside the laundry that was being used on the morning.

SA, what’s your theory?
Ol’Bill being at the right place at the right time for an old peddo (allegedly)
That 6 degrees of separation I harp on about or just a random.

Somehow I’m still edging towards that 6 degrees and Ol’Bill being involved.

I’m thinking KT is breaking down and I can understand why. I’m looking forward to seeing her body language and demeanour.

Being the bio would she be privy to updates on William?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

i'm with TGY. The six degrees of separation plays a big part in this. BS may be involved but not for the reason some think.

The morning that William disappeared was it bright sun no cloud. Sunny and cloudy or just cloudy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1