Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FGM tells washing machine man four days prior family is coming up, I need my machine fixed for Friday morning?

Washing machine part takes how many days? 8 to 10 days?

I just cant see either car parking there in a planned abduction, unless they are dumb and dumber, they might have had to park there for three days, simply on the chance that William might at some point run around outside by himself.

I think Papertrail is actually doing some great sleuthing regarding the photo and the shadows. This does not mean that the FP are being accused.

I respectively disagree on the use of the phrase “great sleuthing”. All papertrail said, without any evidence, was there’s no way the photo could have been taken before 10:30 because of the shadows.

I’m a pretty lazy sleuth, but it only took me a few minutes to work out where the sun was that morning, where William was sitting and where FM was taking the photo from. The best clue is the angle of the floor boards and location of the laundry door. The shadow is behind William, but light is diffused throughly the plastic roof. The sun is just under 45 degrees in height and in line with the floorboards (between 9-10am that day).

Below, William red circle, Mum green diamond.
ff7998bd0c212b996b00a7ce45ff4a43.jpg

Below, shadow direction and length on deck the day he vanished. Hard to see yellow times but look for 9 and 10.
https://www.sunearthtools.com/dp/tools/pos_sun.php#top
f78c02b5516c49da4f876823614b041f.jpg

The angles.
3e5da61d2380454be426b1f865e59b3a.jpg

Where’s William?
91b296295e1fb621eb2644a75016b7f6.jpg

Photo credits up thread.

It was recently raised on the highly contentious FB page which to me has no credibility on possible ' criminali '. There will be another accusation raised in the next 24 hours which will be totally unrelated I'm sure.

To be fair though bearbear, I don't think it had been previously raised and the close proximity is concerning. Public record of flight data and passengers may not necessarily include all passengers if intentionally concealed

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I noticed that you have been making informed comments on this discussion since thread #1. At this present time with all the leads, what can you say is missing? What aspect of the case might have been overlooked or perhaps misinterpreted? Is there something that we are not focusing on that might help?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well if it was planned what would you expect to be all over msm pretty promptly... the two cars parked in the street.... I suppose.
When a third could have just cruised in and out, maybe unnoticed.

I just am not sure about the two parked cars.

Maybe two cars is harder to hit than one. One car is used as an obstacle to overtake if it goes wrong? Two points of observation?

One stays back to talk to the other about someone coming down the stairs?

I respectively disagree on the use of the phrase “great sleuthing”. All papertrail said, without any evidence, was there’s no way the photo could have been taken before 10:30 because of the shadows.

I’m a pretty lazy sleuth, but it only took me a few minutes to work out where the sun was that morning, where William was sitting and where FM was taking the photo from. The best clue is the angle of the floor boards and location of the laundry door. The shadow is behind William, but light is diffused throughly the plastic roof. The sun is just under 45 degrees in height and in line with the floorboards (between 9-10am that day).

Thanks, Richie. Your accuracy, once again, is greatly appreciated. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1