DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RULES

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?159-The-Rules

VICTIM FRIENDLY

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way, and only when such behavior is relevant to the case.

The "victim friendly" rule extends to the family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, and others who have not been designated as suspects is not allowed. Don't make random accusations, suggest their involvement, nor bash and attack them. Posting their personal information, including names, addresses, and background data -- even if it is public -- is not allowed. That does not mean, however, that statements made by family members and other third parties cannot come into discussion as the facts of the case are reported in the media.

Obviously the foster parents are cleared of directly abducting William Tyrrell, but these other aspects should be considered equally among others in respect that we are not exclusively privy to the fine details of the case that is not public. These other aspects may lead to completely different directions, but considering William has not been found in over 3 years, it's crucial that every detail is explored.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep roger that, will pass it on to the professional team of investigators who have been working 24/7 on this case for over 3 years

Just a couple of moderator comments. May help any newbies along .....

Please DO NOT bring in family members of the victim's and suggest they might have had something to do with the crime. As of right now, there is ZERO evidence to suggest this is the case.
You are anonymous behind your computer screen. Doesn't hurt you if you post something that's not true about a grieving family member. You step away from your computer and all is well. Meanwhile, your words are like burning hot knives in people's hearts.
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...Delphi-13-Feb-2017-15&p=13187837#post13187837

We discuss possible perpetrators based on the mainstream media and police reports.
We do not allow posters to drag innocent people into a discussion and accuse them of a crime.
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...-The-3-People-in-the-House-when-JonBenet-Died

Exactly.

Lead investigator, Detective Inspector Gary Jubelin addresses the media on William's case.

Some of the main points raised:-

▪️Both foster and biological parents have been eliminated.

▪️A coronial inquest would be premature at this point in time as the investigation is ongoing & lines of inquiry are far from exhausted.

▪️Police are looking for genuine information eg. they are interested in speaking to people that suspect someone that they know, or that they are close to.

▪️Police are not giving up and are committed to finding answers for William’s loved ones

https://www.facebook.com/WilliamTyrellbringbackhome/posts/1933772340215426

bbm green

I wonder whether either bio parents or foster parents are satisfied with that statement. :thinking:

bbm green

I wonder whether either bio parents or foster parents are satisfied with that statement. :thinking:

You think they would be more satisfied if that statement hadn't been made? :thinking:

bbm green

I wonder FG.
I guess it is not really about who is satisfied, but rather the strike force eliminating poi and finding the person or persons responsible for abducting William.

The bio and foster parents have been eliminated.

On Wednesday, police excavated the burn-off section of the backyard, and also measured a concrete slab that was laid for a shed currently under construction. A development application for renovation of the house is believed to have been lodged some time last year.

The neighbours' wife, who also did not want to be named, said detectives asked them when the burn-off spot was last used and when the concrete slab in the yard was laid. 'Those were the only two things they were interested in,' she said.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...down-thanks-family-support.html#ixzz593GIiM3A

Thanks for posting this link again, soso. It was interesting to read the detail again.

I wonder if that concrete slab was ever dug up?

When you look back at the cost of the search operations (so evident when reading this article), let alone the cost of the man hours, I cannot even begin to imagine how the budget has looked for William's case. It is very hard for me to doubt that the police are not doing every single thing that can be done to find William.

Thanks for posting this link again, soso. It was interesting to read the detail again.

When you look back at the cost of the search operations (so evident when reading this article), let alone the cost of the man hours, I cannot even begin to imagine how the budget has looked for William's case. It is very hard for me to doubt that the police are not doing every single thing that can be done to find William.
Exactly SA, in the podcast ff cannot fault Jubelin and his mission to find William.

I agree.

They certainly spent some time at Bonny Hills searching and collecting evidence. Two days wasn't it?

Yep roger that, will pass it on to the professional team of investigators who have been working 24/7 on this case for over 3 years

Can we not take this as a personal criticism towards investigators whom I imagine are overwhelmed with cases, policy, time & financial restraints?

18th April 2015... first I remember.
https://www.theaustralian.com.au/ne...sh-into-thin-air/story-e6frg6z6-1227308929078
How could toddler William Tyrrell simply vanish into thin air?

But on the 23 January 2015.
This was mentioned. Any ideas?

When the nearby North Haven Bowling Club was asked for information, they abruptly refused to comment.
'We can't say anything about it. We won't say anything about what's going on,' a manager said.

: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...down-thanks-family-support.html#ixzz593GIiM3A

So, what are you thinking about the North Haven Bowling Club? That CCTV may have recorded a POIs vehicle at a significant time around William's disappearance?

I have been looking at the club. It is right on Ocean Drive. Along one of Spedding's routes, and along the route he would have taken to Laurieton from Kendall, if he was trying to make that school assembly into an alibi. :rolleyes:

I will have a walk around it, see if I can see any cameras. I imagine cameras would be there. It is pretty open, and fairly exposed, and would have a stocked bar inside. Attractive for B&Es.

From Google Earth:
28kok7t.jpg

I think Papertrail is actually doing some great sleuthing regarding the photo and the shadows. This does not mean that the FP are being accused.

No. Because there needs to be a reason for your 'observations'. It needs to relate to the case. If there is no reason other than to dispute the foster mum's words, then that is finger pointing at a cleared person.

Have you read the TOS yet?

That's you're opinion. There are a lot of reasons other than lies that lead to inaccurate reporting. I have not breached the terms of service. I have read it carefully.

I think Papertrail is actually doing some great sleuthing regarding the photo and the shadows. This does not mean that the FP are being accused.
Actually it does. Questioning a photo taken by them that has been verified by police, is accusing both FF and Police.

Of course it is trying to discredit what the foster mum has said. What other reason would there be?

So, what are you thinking about the North Haven Bowling Club? That CCTV may have recorded a POIs vehicle at a significant time around William's disappearance?

I have been looking at the club. It is right on Ocean Drive. Along one of Spedding's routes, and along the route he would have taken to Laurieton from Kendall, if he was trying to make that school assembly into an alibi. :rolleyes:

I will have a walk around it, see if I can see any cameras.

From Google Earth:
28kok7t.jpg

Wow thanks SA - good shot.
Can you get one looking at the club from the car park.

The car park on Ocean Drive wonder if there are any cctv.
I could not believe that railway station camera was able to snap the Ristevski's car.
It was the car alright but just could not capture the driver.
There were a couple of hundred of that make and model car in the state. What did it take, over a year before that information was released in msn?
Strategy I guess.

Imagine the job the taskforce had tracking down white station wagons (1000"s) grey sedans (1000's) and white work vans.
Maybe that is what the strategy was. Narrow down the numbers a little and check all available cctv. Check a few alibi's of those in the street, or potentially expected to be in the street.

Why put the 2,3,4 cars out in the public arena and end up with a car being a red herring, and the focus.

Slowly, slowly wins the race.
imo

not sure if this was discussed earlier but theres a small airfield at camden haven which isnt far from kendall?

not sure if this was discussed earlier but theres a small airfield at camden haven which isnt far from kendall?

Do you think someone flew out of Camden Haven?
Aviation records would not be hard to check would they?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1