Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, we all know what the mods would say, at this point in time. Let's get back to discussing William's disappearance and the POIs in this case.

Enough of the cleared parties already. They have enough going on. imo

Lots of talk about ff phone coverage and the photo of William. Nether of these would have been put up to police if they were in any way questionable. However what is questionable in talking phones and photos is BS and his deleted phone log. A hell of a lot more there to question as he has given no explanation as foster parents have . Where is the person or persons besides MS verifying his attendance at school assembly. Seems no one can which I find incredibly hard to believe, if he was there he would have sat near or next to someone that could verify this

Well, we all know what the mods would say, at this point in time. Let's get back to discussing William's disappearance and the POIs in this case.

Enough of the cleared parties already. They have enough going on. imo

Exactly, nothing there, they are cleared. It’s just semantics.

I've been thinking about this case a lot lately, and in view of recent discussions and MSM reports and interviews, have re-visited the alleged sighting of William with a woman who looked remarkably like an older relative of his, one who seems to enjoy the spotlight. LE were about to fly there when it was discovered that it wasn't him. I wonder if it was, and they 'flew the coop'? Just musing, so all IMO. No links, sorry, I'm not as skilled as soso.

Especially in such a small community where 'everyone knows everyone' so to speak, especially a local businessman with grandchildren involved in weekend sport.

Lots of talk about ff phone coverage and the photo of William. Nether of these would have been put up to police if they were in any way questionable. However what is questionable in talking phones and photos is BS and his deleted phone log. A hell of a lot more there to question as he has given no explanation as foster parents have . Where is the person or persons besides MS verifying his attendance at school assembly. Seems no one can which I find incredibly hard to believe, if he was there he would have sat near or next to someone that could verify this

Especially in such a small community where 'everyone knows everyone' so to speak, especially a local businessman with grandchildren involved in weekend sport.
And I’d suggest a photo of Grandson with award would be high on any grandparents mind. No coffee shop verification,no school assembly verification ,deleted phone log-the list goes on

maybe someone did see him and has come forward, we will never know, he may have only been there briefly, just enough to confirm his alibi, and its not far from kendall

Exactly, nothing there, they are cleared. It’s just semantics.

Exactly.

Lead investigator, Detective Inspector Gary Jubelin addresses the media on William's case.

Some of the main points raised:-

▪️Both foster and biological parents have been eliminated.

▪️A coronial inquest would be premature at this point in time as the investigation is ongoing & lines of inquiry are far from exhausted.

▪️Police are looking for genuine information eg. they are interested in speaking to people that suspect someone that they know, or that they are close to.

▪️Police are not giving up and are committed to finding answers for William’s loved ones

https://www.facebook.com/WilliamTyrellbringbackhome/posts/1933772340215426

maybe someone did see him and has come forward, we will never know, he may have only been there briefly, just enough to confirm his alibi, and its not far from kendall

Well if someone did verify him being there he probably wouldn’t be a poi then if timeframe fit. Also I think he would be singing it from the rooftops.

Well if someone did verify him being there he probably wouldn’t be a poi then if timeframe fit. Also I think he would be singing it from the rooftops.

MOO is he was an informant only. He locked down his alibis. Someone else or others did the direct abduction.

That would've been sensible, Credulious, but I don't think we've seen anything yet to suggest that his alibis check out. And I wouldn't be surprised that he did organise for someone else or others to do it either.

I do though, believe that he was either involved or knows what happened, and so does his good lady (tongue in cheek), so to speak. MOO

MOO is he was an informant only. He locked down his alibis. Someone else or others did the direct abduction.

yes true, but he could have just made a quick token appearance so someone saw him, and police may have too much else on him to clear poi status?

yes true, but he could have just made a quick token appearance so someone saw him, and police may have too much else on him to clear poi status?

But bear why would he make a quick token appearance, did he gun it there in the middle of things he was doing for an alibi ? If that was the case it didn’t work. At this point in time no one can clarify he was there, nor at the coffee shop. If someone independently besides MS could then I’m sure imo we would have heard about it . if not from him it would have come from MS or good ole Col.

And if BS was with Marg as he said he was then why did she go to the clairvoyant for clarification ( thanks Col) if she knew he was with her

Wouldn’t the grandsons know if he was there? I know my kids always did, they look out for you with the eagle eye and if you try to say you got there at the start when you didn’t, they would know it :).
Perhaps Mags helped out there- oh yes Granpa Billy was here he wouldn’t miss it for the world...,didn’t you see him? He was at the back then he had to go to work.

IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The school assembly was at midday, wasn't it? His appearance there wouldn't be a complete alibi anyway.

Who knows if Spedding's possible involvement was the reason Margaret went to the clairvoyant. Quite possibly the clairvoyant went to her. Told her Bill wasn't involved to confirm her as a customer, and then fished for information that could be used elsewhere. I almost wish I'd thought of that one myself (when the time was ripe).

The school assembly was at midday, wasn't it? His appearance there wouldn't be a complete alibi anyway.

Who knows if Spedding's possible involvement was the reason Margaret went to the clairvoyant. Quite possibly the clairvoyant went to her. Told her Bill wasn't involved to confirm her as a customer, and then fished for information that could be used elsewhere. I almost wish I'd thought of that one myself (when the time was ripe).

the Task force [emoji61]should have thought of it [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members