Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think det jubelin said that was strategic releasing the cars a year later?

He did. but how does that make sense in the case of a missing little boy? Surely if those cars were there and seen that would have been information released in the very first few days of the investigation. What possible purpose is there not to? Can anyone give a good reason NOT to release vital information like that?

Why would you think there isn't? Don't you think LE would have checked that?

Just if FF had a Telstra phone he would have recieved the highest coverage according to Telstras coverage map, "4GX device only typical download speed 2 to 75Mbps".

If he had an Optus phone he would have recieved the highest coverage according to Optus coverage map, "INDOOR COVERAGE:Voice & Text =Great, Email =Great & Internet =Great. OUTDOOR COVERAGE: Voice & Text=Great, Email=Great and Internet= Great". However, if he had vodafone, he would have recieved good reception outdoors only according to this Vodafone coverage map.

It's been three years since William Tyrell went missing. There are so many aspects of the case that may or may not have been overlooked.

i know, but the ff also have a sm account where they post photos etc of williams sister

Have or had. I believe that they shut it down in the very early days of the investigation for probably the purpose of foster daughters privacy.

He did. but how does that make sense in the case of a missing little boy? Surely if those cars were there and seen that would have been information released in the very first few days of the investigation. What possible purpose is there not to? Can anyone give a good reason NOT to release vital information like that?
no sense at all if they were suspected to be involved in the removal of william

Just if FF had a Telstra phone he would have recieved the highest coverage according to Telstras coverage map, "4GX device only typical download speed 2 to 75Mbps".

If he had an Optus phone he would have recieved the highest coverage according to Optus coverage map, "INDOOR COVERAGE:Voice & Text =Great, Email =Great & Internet =Great. OUTDOOR COVERAGE: Voice & Text=Great, Email=Great and Internet= Great". However, if he had vodafone, he would have recieved good reception outdoors only according to this Vodafone coverage map.

It's been three years since William Tyrell went missing. There are so many aspects of the case that may or may not have been overlooked.

I don’t think one of our countries highest criminal investigators and the team around him would have missed a single thing.

no sense at all if they were suspected to be involved in the removal of william

No sense to us but obviously for a very good reason to them. hopefully one day soon we will find out the reasons and it will all come together . Let’s only hope

We have been through the phone coverage multiple times, it would probably interest you to go back through the threads and read what has been discovered.

IMO they didn't release the info on the cars as they were waiting to see who fessed up to being in Kendall that day.

The Tennis club "come and ID your car and yourself if you were in Kendall that day", to me they wanted the people who owned the cars to come forward saying - yes I drove past the Tennis Club that day, without them knowing that the Police knew they were in Benaroon Drive earlier.

So why hasn't the boy been found?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Because evil sometimes prevails. Maybe call up Jubelin and ask him yourself why . You can tell him your phone coverage theories, I’m sure he will smack his head and say wow why didn’t I think of that.

We have been through the phone coverage multiple times, it would probably interest you to go back through the threads and read what has been discovered.
I certainly will, I would be most interested in how the conflicting views on the reception in the area were resolved.

Would the public know if a foster child has been removed from fps? Just putting it out there!

IMO they didn't release the info on the cars as they were waiting to see who fessed up to being in Kendall that day.

The Tennis club "come and ID your car and yourself if you were in Kendall that day", to me they wanted the people who owned the cars to come forward saying - yes I drove past the Tennis Club that day, without them knowing that the Police knew they were in Benaroon Drive earlier.

When a child had been suspected of being abducted?

Video conference with high data plus, visit to shops. Video needs higher data. Police have cross checked all this.

i guess if williams sister was removed from ff it could be relevant because some are speculating she wouldnt be still in their care if they were under suspicion? and also of interest since kt stated she wanted her daughter back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelpingHandz