Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lakewood or Laurieton?

Papertrail "So in foster fathers own words he was in LAURIETON where spedding says he personally was too. This story has changed."

SouthAussie "In the podcast, at the 5 min mark, he says "I had just finished what I was doing in town, near Laurieton, and I had driven back .... "

Lakewood is near Laurieton. Lakewood is also closer to Kendall. No need to drive to Laurieton if he could get internet reception in Lakewood.

27zklfr.jpg

William would have been found if he had wandered off. That is a certainty with todays tech dead or a live.

Wandering off is something that can be quantified. The chances are extremely slim, nigh impossible.

Not necessarily. For all the advancements in technology, it would still be easy to miss a small child's remains while combing a large search area.

Not necessarily. For all the advancements in technology, it would still be easy to miss a small child's remains while combing a large search area.

I cant tell you what exists. I can only tell you they would know albeit too late. The stench is hard to miss. Remember he is 3 years old. I do have children. It is dense bush.

Remember too they called in police scent dogs, with olfactory capabilities orders of magnitude greater than ours. The scent was lost at the bottom of the driveway.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...olice-say-chances-of-survival-are-diminishing - "Sniffer dogs have failed to pick up any scent of the three-year-old William Tyrell on the NSW mid-north coast, fuelling fears he may not have wandered away from home."

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/n...d/news-story/6a42aa0744d5c9857b3238c8a1bbf69b - "A cadaver dog trained to pick up the scent of remains even months after death was led onto the search ground shortly after 11am."

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/news/latest-news/spiderman-found-in-search-for-william-6771 - "Police dogs were brought in and they managed to find William’s scent, but only within the boundaries of the backyard."

Sorry for not making myself clear. Yes I think the foot belongs to the grandmother. But William is looking up at someone else I believe, not the grandmother and not the person taking the photo, who is crouching down in front of him.

I'm not saying this photo was taken at another time. But I am saying there was a third person besides the Grandy and foster mother, when the photo was taken.

It looks like William is dong his spider man roar for someone while looking up at them. I'd say most likely the foster dad he's impressing with his roar.

The police only know what they have been told and this photo is evidence of there being another person besides the foster mother and grandy.

I agree. I have always thought someone else was there that has not been made public.

About time they joined here ! Maybe a few have ..... ��

Won't do them or us any good unless they're willing to read as well as write.

Edit: Ouch, it seems I'm grumpy this morning. I dreamt I had a husband and he demanded I sell stuff to fund his stupid court case, and then he wanted my job. Then he pulled a gun out of his suitcase. That was just after another dream where several of us caught a crook who'd stabbed us in starlike wounds in the past, had just about killed someone else, and the police let him go.

I agree. I have always thought someone else was there that has not been made public.

As in who? Another relative that met them there for the weekend? A neighbour who had popped over to say hello?

Do you get that impression just from a photo, where William could have been looking at anything at all? A bird, a plane, he just looked off elsewhere for a moment. Or is there something more concrete that makes you feel that?

Not even a small child. Kyle Coleman (17 years old) has never been found. After search after search after search. The police, then the family, have searched endlessly for Kyle. Family and friends going out almost every weekend, all weekend, to search for Kyle after police searches had ceased. They did this for a long time.
They know where Kyle was when his friend shot him. They have found other evidence of Kyle. But they cannot find Kyle himself.

“I find that Kyle died at or near the fire site and his body was left on Undilla Station and his remains have since been moved and/or disposed of by animals,’’ the finding read.
“I find that after Kyle died James burnt Kyle’s belongings including his swag and his backpack which contained his watch and his time sheet book.’’
http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...p/news-story/e7011cb58201125900c8f065a7839263

Remember too they called in police scent dogs, with olfactory capabilities orders of magnitude greater than ours. The scent was lost at the bottom of the driveway.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...olice-say-chances-of-survival-are-diminishing - "Sniffer dogs have failed to pick up any scent of the three-year-old William Tyrell on the NSW mid-north coast, fuelling fears he may not have wandered away from home."

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/n...d/news-story/6a42aa0744d5c9857b3238c8a1bbf69b - "A cadaver dog trained to pick up the scent of remains even months after death was led onto the search ground shortly after 11am."

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/news/latest-news/spiderman-found-in-search-for-william-6771 - "Police dogs were brought in and they managed to find William’s scent, but only within the boundaries of the backyard."

Sniffer dogs are not infallible. Nowhere near infallible. They are excellent at what they do, but there are so many factors that interfere with their abilities.

Particularly in a forest area.

Look at the Gary Tweddle case. Dogs used, like William the scent stopped on a road and they could find no more scent. But Gary had wandered through the bush for 1½ km before he fell over a cliff, in the middle of the night (as per Coroner's findings).

They must find William, before they can prosecute. Not just for his parents, but also to rule this out.

As in who? Another relative that met them there for the weekend? A neighbour who had popped over to say hello?

Do you get that impression just from a photo, where William could have been looking at anything at all? A bird, a plane, he just looked off elsewhere for a moment. Or is there something more concrete that makes you feel that?

A friend or a relative perhaps. Remember that the family was all going to visit the grave that day. There was a sister who was picked up from the airport too so maybe another family member? The photo has never sat well with me nor the explanation. But remember also that the FGM had been unwell and recently had an operation yet the family had not visited in a while. You would think someone was caring for her. That's it. Just a gut feeling.

Fair enough. That makes sense, and well could be. Grandma had been unwell. It is a possibility that I am open to, now that I understand this way of thinking.

Thanks. :)

Yes, they were specific. The condition was added to the usual reward offer. As well as indemnity from prosecution for the informer.

Perhaps William looked up at a plane, or a bird, when the photo was taken. Does not necessarily have to be a person. I just cannot make that assumption. Not with any easily distracted young child.

FM says he was looking at her. Not at a plane or a bird or anything else. Obviously the phone wasn't held up to her face. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04XZc4oOKTc from about 7:45.

FM says he was looking at her. Not at a plane or a bird or anything else. Obviously the phone wasn't held up to her face. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04XZc4oOKTc from about 7:45.

Yes, I don't dispute her word at all. Never have. Just offering some other suggestions to those who are convinced otherwise. :)

I personally cannot see how anyone can say what he was looking at, unless they were there to view the scenario.

A friend or a relative perhaps. Remember that the family was all going to visit the grave that day. There was a sister who was picked up from the airport too so maybe another family member? The photo has never sat well with me nor the explanation. But remember also that the FGM had been unwell and recently had an operation yet the family had not visited in a while. You would think someone was caring for her. That's it. Just a gut feeling.
BBM

Why wouldn't they visit the grave, it was so close? Perhaps GM couldn't get there by herself so helping her with that was one of the important things on the agenda. If it was to be a big family pilgrimage type thing, wouldn't they have planned to wait until Saturday when the sister would be there? Though I suspect or half suspect that the sister's was an emergency visit due to William's disappearance.

I guess you can have your unsupported intuitions like anyone else. Me, I can see no reason at all to suppose GM had another guest.

BBM

Why wouldn't they visit the grave, it was so close? Perhaps GM couldn't get there by herself so helping her with that was one of the important things on the agenda. If it was to be a big family pilgrimage type thing, wouldn't they have planned to wait until Saturday when the sister would be there? Though I suspect or half suspect that the sister's was an emergency visit due to William's disappearance.

I guess you can have your unsupported intuitions like anyone else. Me, I can see no reason at all to suppose GM had another guest.

And does it matter anyway, if there was or wasn't anyone else there? It doesn't change the fact that William went missing, regardless if there was an extra pair of eyes and ears on the property.
It doesn't change the fact that the bio parents and foster family have been cleared. Nor does it change the fact that there are some pretty slimy pedo POIs in this case.

And does it matter anyway, if there was or wasn't anyone else there? It doesn't change the fact that William went missing, regardless if there was an extra pair of eyes and ears on the property.
It doesn't change the fact that the bio parents and foster family have been cleared. Nor does it change the fact that there are some pretty slimy pedo POIs in this case.

It's all part of casting doubt on parts of the foster family's account and so making it more probable that they're somehow involved in the disappearance.

I don't actually have a problem with people disagreeing with Jubelin. I note anyway that he tends to say that the families have been ruled out of the investigation, which is perhaps slightly different from saying that he's giving his personal guarantee of their innocence. But a lot of what's being brought up is just mischievous misinterpretation or apparently deliberate misremembering. Then again . . . I could be just irritable.

It's all part of casting doubt on parts of the foster family's account and so making it more probable that they're somehow involved in the disappearance.

I don't actually have a problem with people disagreeing with Jubelin. I note anyway that he tends to say that the families have been ruled out of the investigation, which is perhaps slightly different from saying that he's giving his personal guarantee of their innocence. But a lot of what's being brought up is just mischievous misinterpretation or apparently deliberate misremembering. Then again . . . I could be just irritable.

Yes, you could be irritable today. :D

I have days like that. When I get sick and tired of the usual people endlessly manouvering to try to point the finger at an obviously grieving family, one that still has custody of another related foster child.

There are no questions or attempts by FACS or police to remove that child from their care. Therefore, no undue suspicion of them, in my book.

And I make myself remember that the majority of us have more insight into how the Aussie police work, having been here for so long. How police wouldn't clear any persons if they felt less than confident, how they would just ignore any questions about any questionable persons by saying "we are not going to go into detail about the investigation" - as they always do.

This article 3rd January 2015
Written by the same person that did the podcast...Lia Harris

Missing toddler William Tyrell victim of possible targeted kidnapping from Kendall
https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/n...l/news-story/46b94ee67cf7e7c2cb4ba6a276388da8

Sitting on the porch about 10am with his mother, grandmother and sister, William ran around the side of the house several times before reappearing with a cheeky grin and running back towards his family.
So when he ran around the corner once again about 10.25am, out of view for a matter of minutes, his mother thought nothing of it.
Upon realising he had not reappeared again after several minutes, she asked his four-year-old sister where William had gone.
When they went around the corner looking for him about 10.30am, he was nowhere to be seen.

I still wonder if William little sister saw anything.

Yes! That's the weird part. They were playing together. It's why I thought at first it might have been KT as she may have had an incentive not to say anything. But it doesn't seem so at all now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members