Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #31

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
frog I have read every article that the bio family have commented in. I have never read them saying William was neglected or abused by the foster parents.
Just that he could not eat chocolate (maybe only in moderation) and his spiderman suit was too showy............$$$$ :blah::blah:
imo

The quote you used in your post was my response to South Aussie after SA directed me to stats I should read, which I have looked at and let her/him know why I didn't accept them. I can only answer one issue at a time. So in that context I don't think your reply to me was relevant. MOO

Not at all frogwell SA loves your friendly banter.
She told me so. Didn’t you SA. :D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Of course! I love friendly banter. :D

It is the looking for links I have already supplied that's killin' me.

The quote you used in your post was my response to South Aussie after SA directed me to stats I should read, which I have looked at and let her/him know why I didn't accept them. I can only answer one issue at a time. So in that context I don't think your reply to me was relevant. MOO

Oops sorry frog..

If they were living with bio gdad and wife - possibly/probably a stable home - would Facs support that or still take William?

Well, only because you asked, IMO, TOS is sometimes used as an excuse when certain individuals in this case are questioned in other members eyes, but TOS like using rumours, or sleuthing information on people who are not POI isn't adhered to as much when some members really want to make a point. Do I want others to compromise themselves? No, but I just want them to stop using TOS as the excuse for why they are shutting down or arguing a point.

This holiday boy is not going anywhere.
Solitary isn’t pleasant.

I will adhere by the rules because thems the rules of WSleuths.

lol, friendly banter or baiter, Did you say that SA?

I don't mind any intelligent convo, frogwell. Even if I get frustrated at times that others don't seem to see the good in the world. :)

I think KT and BC might have brought WT home from the hospital to live the 1st few months with DC and KC. They would have been under Facs supervision before they left hospital having had LT removed previously. I think that is the only way they were allowed to take him home. MOO

I don't mind any intelligent convo, frogwell. Even if I get frustrated at times that others don't seem to see the good in the world. :)

It's a beautiful world with complex challenges and I often think there but for the grace of the Big Kahuna go I.

Of course! I love friendly banter. :D

It is the looking for links I have already supplied that's killin' me.

We all loves ya SA. Your are like the Eveready bunny, energy galore.

:grouphug:

I think KT and BC might have brought WT home from the hospital to live the 1st few months with DC and KC. They would have been under Facs supervision before they left hospital having had LT removed previously. I think that is the only way they were allowed to take him home. MOO

They with the help of Natalie went into hiding. Very sensible 5 Seconds of Stupidity ... Well 3 months actually.
imo

Not at all frogwell SA loves your friendly banter.
She told me so. Didn’t you SA. :D
:dance:

Get a room

They with the help of Natalie they went into hiding. Very sensible 5 Seconds of Stupidity ... Well 3 months actually.
imo

You could see how people might speculate, associates in world that has not been healthy for a child. The motive of vengeance.

"Certain individuals" have been cleared by police which is why the TOS exclude them from discussion. No doubt if TOS allowed you to have your say against said cleared people, you wouldn't have a problem

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

"Certain individuals" have been cleared by police which is why the TOS exclude them from discussion. No doubt if TOS allowed you to have your say against said cleared people, you wouldn't have a problem

Yep. Thankyou.

Well, they aren't excluded from the discussion, you just can't show your suspicion of them.

Has it been clearly stated by police that the photo was taken the morning of the disappearance?

I must admit, Williams feet are awfully clean. He had obviously not stepped off the deck onto the pavement, grass or dirt as yet.

His sister is in a dressing gown. She has not changed out of her pyjamas. Surely it is early morning when the image is taken?

The children arrived the evening before? ETA of foster family to grandmas?

When was the last visit to grandmas prior? At such a young age, a year provides a significant difference in physiological attributes.

Hi Creduliois, and welcome.

I don't believe we know ETA at FG's, however they took children out of kindy or whatever, early. But we also heard they stopped at Macca's for dinner ( I guess that could have been 5.30 pm ). Perhaps arrival was around 7pm ??

.... and there was FG in a state, all alone since her husband's passing some months earlier, washing machine broken & not able to wash, dirty laundry accumulating. Perhaps she had been expecting to hear from Repair Man that day, but had not ... .. FM said she would call in morning to check what was happening.

(as various people have mentioned, it doesn't matter a jot if BS or anyone else, deleted / s calls from their phone. It just says raises questions. Police can obtain the data from the networks that will tell everything. I too worked for a mobile network for over 10 years )

This family was on holidays, no rush, except for FD who had to go off to do his Skype call, lazy morning at home for FG, FM & the children too. Sister still in pj, William may have slept in his Spiderman suit for all we know ... I remember obsessed little 3 year olds 😘

Someone please refresh my mind.. Did it end up being FG who made the call to BS the next morning, or was it FM?

If FM, then he immediately knew the children were there. Perhaps she asked could he come between that certain time frame as once hubby got back from work around 11am, they were going out.

Perhaps the plan was in place to abduct the children that weekend anyway, but this piece of information may have meant a hurried rallying of the troops. MS would need to go to school event on her own, but maybe grabbed a takeaway coffee for each at the cafe when he dropped her off... Hence the receipt. ..

All IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members