Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi C&L. I was meaning the removal of the old metal ones. They are so heavy and sometimes in such awkward places unless he only did repairs to existing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ahhh gotcha. Yes those old ones are heavy so you’re right TGY. Would be a 2 man job probably

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TJ lived opposite Spedding in Wellington. TJs daughter bought a washing machine off Spedding.
Thats the record they do have.

However, we really don't know the breadth of TJ's business dealings. It appears TJ moved with BS from Wellington, timing I'm not sure but a correctional facility was built in Wellington prior their departure.

Having a pawn shop, and a white goods store in Wellington. you would presume there would be private contractor scouts like TJ that would search for whitegoods, their valuable gasses and associated parts.

So really, Spedding was the potential interface for many figures that feature in this crime in a business to business capacity and business to client.

Some of the old gases are very expensive as they are discarded for newer eco-friendly gases. But if you have an old fridge, with the gas in store from old devices, you can rebuild a new white-good turning lead into gold.

Looking back, Im sure there was an image of WTs bioGM with a pile of fridges etc on the verge. All cash under the social welfare radar.

One more thought.

Did TJ ever work with Spedding? TJ might have had some relationship with the white good repairmen in the area for the scrap metal or would the majority of repairmen do their own recycling for the money.

To replace or remove a washing machine Spedding would only need a trolley but to install or replace an air conditioner surely he’d need some help lowering or raising it to a height especially the old heavy ones, which had more metal = more money for TJ.
There could have been a trade off where you help me remove it and then it’s yours.

TJ lived opposite Spedding in Wellington. TJs daughter bought a washing machine off Spedding.

However, we really don't know the breadth of TJ's business dealings. It appears TJ moved with BS from Wellington, timing I'm not sure but a correctional facility was built in Wellington prior their departure.

Having a pawn shop, and a white goods store in Wellington. you would presume there would be private contractor scouts like TJ that would search for whitegoods, their valuable gasses and associated parts.

So really, Spedding was the potential interface for many figures that feature in this crime in a business to business capacity and business to client.

Some of the old gases are very expensive as they are discarded for newer eco-friendly gases. But if you have an old fridge, with the gas in store from old devices, you can rebuild a new white-good turning lead into gold.

Looking back, Im sure there was an image of WTs bioGM with a pile of fridges etc on the verge. All cash under the social welfare radar.

All makes perfect sense to me. Welcome to WS and William’s thread, KJ. Love your work on others.

Collect the whitegoods (someone like T.J.) in good condition or collected by large department stores selling new. BS extracts the old gas and reconditions the whitegood for resale.

Lead into gold.

Many of the figures in this crime were loose business associates.

Could someone else been in the vehicle with Spedding if/when he went to Benaroon Dr? Say a family member who was interested in attending the school awards or a someone who needed a lift somewhere afterwards like Dunbogan.

Remember Spedding also did air conditioning so he MUST have had someone to help with THAT lifting. I’d like to know WHO? Was it a member of family or someone like TJ who also recycled the scrap after the job.

JOB DESCRIPTION —> ALL BRAWN AND NO BRAIN.

I think if someone else was with him, or was using his vehicle, a criminal case in William's disappearance may be further advanced than it seems to be at the moment.

One person can keep quiet and deny, deny, deny their own transgressions. Two people can be played off against each other.

It was Spedding who was expected at the house. It was Spedding who missed a call, tried to call back, called again in the arvo, went back 10 days later to finally complete the job that he was meant to do on the day that William disappeared.

Last but not least for your singing and dancing pleasure.....

Ms Tyrrell was with her two sons, who are the full biological brothers of William Tyrrell, at 9.30pm, when she four times called a two-woman police patrol “c**ts”.
She said “****** off you ranga c**t” before recoiling her head back and spitting twice on the female constable’s eyebrow and cheek.
http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/pa...n/news-story/e0b4b14a504a9e6e339dbf01ebe57a76

I hope she goes to jail and loses her remaining two children (if she hasn't already) otherwise the cycle will continue.

Many of these whitegoods such as microwaves are full of copper. Some of the goods I believe have materials that can be used to make illicit drugs.

Reference was made that her last altercation was due to Williams disappearance, maybe so but her past is lengthy and IMO William was placed in better care.

Now 29, Ms Tyrrell’s record for violence goes back to 2006, when she was 18

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/pa...n/news-story/e0b4b14a504a9e6e339dbf01ebe57a76

Not hopeful for her or her children’s futures, is it? I pray Karlie is now at rock bottom. Otherwise she has a very good chance of a life full of continued loss and hardship.

I cant find whether bioGM lived in Wellington as well or nearby having a washing machine fixed by Spedding.

Im sure there is media comment of it somewhere?

Had bioGM moved nearer to Dunbogan or Kendall?

Soso said:
#936"But to now be questioned over the case of little William is beyond comprehension.

"No one has the right to separate a family like this and this little boy needs and deserves to be with his family."

Police have not suggested the woman had any involvement in William's case.

Last month police seized a white station wagon from Jones' neighbours' house for forensic examination.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/wife-horri...02-gk03hc.html

So BS knows Kim but does he know Natalie?
AJ and his estranged wife know Kim but do they know Natalie?
MS knows BS, AJ and his wife and probably Kim but does she know Natalie?

AJ's Family said AJ and BS were not close but he had sold their daughter a washing machine.
They said he spoke for hours to PB.

WOW ......

Which somebody is going to give it up?

I hope Karlie has the discipline to make changes. The issue is, bioDad had life choices that could mean WTs abduction was vengeance by creditors.

Not hopeful for her or her children’s futures, is it? I pray Karlie is now at rock bottom. Otherwise she has a very good chance of a life full of continued loss and hardship.

BBM - The pic you remember is from Google Maps @ KL's address.

I have so many questions about Spedding's return to grandma's house to finally fix the washing machine.

My main one being ... did police strategically place their vehicles so that Spedding had to park at the spot where they believe William was taken from? To rattle him.

When was he interviewed? Before he returned there? If so, why did he complete the job? If he had a helper (which I do not think he did) wouldn't he have had them return to do the job (if they were capable)?

How did he act on that day? Nervous, flustered, or cool as a cucumber?

Was it a secret excitement for him to return there? Visiting the scene again ... remembering?

How did he act when he returned home, after finally completing the work? Will Margaret ever tell the police what she knows???

I'm not sure Margaret knows. But Margaret may know enough to put the pieces together or establish.

What use is a $1 million dollars if you incriminate yourself?

#teamWhitegoods

I have so many questions about Spedding's return to grandma's house to finally fix the washing machine.

My main one being ... did police strategically place their vehicles so that Spedding had to park at the spot where they believe William was taken from? To rattle him.

When was he interviewed? Before he returned there? If so, why did he complete the job? If he had a helper (which I do not think he did) wouldn't he have had them return to do the job (if they were capable)?

How did he act on that day? Nervous, flustered, or cool as a cucumber?

Was it a secret excitement for him to return there? Visiting the scene again ... remembering?

How did he act when he returned home, after finally completing the work? Will Margaret ever tell the police what she knows???

I'm not sure Margaret knows. But Margaret may know enough to put the pieces together or establish.

#teamWhitegoods

Part of the reward is any informer would be free from prosecution .... as well as anonymity.

BBM

"If you've got information regarding William's disappearance and you've got concerns that you could be potentially complicit in the offence, by concealing the offence, that offence will be negated the moment you come to police," he said.

"That's a big ticket item that you can consider, if you have been sitting on this information."

Inspector Jubelin said anyone who came forward would have their identity protected, and he would personally guarantee the safety of any informants.

"I'm confident it's only a matter of time before we find out what's happened to William and if we come to you the offer of the reward is off the table," he said.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-09-...ion-dollar-reward-for-william-tyrrell/7834782

I hope Karlie has the discipline to make changes. The issue is, bioDad had life choices that could mean WTs abduction was vengeance by creditors.

Me too. I’ve seen the results of that discipline and commitment in others, despite the odds. If Karlie does have a substance abuse or other disorder, she would be wise to invest her Sunday Night interview fee in a good rehabilitation program. They’re tough but, if patients stay the course, they get results.

As for Brendan, so it seems.

ETA In William’s case, I pray the latter isn’t the case.

The thread was closed for review Bo, many said more than boo.

There’s movement on the 3rd for the rich and (in)famous
https://onlineregistry.lawlink.nsw.gov.au/content/court-lists

13b2aef66a939b81205b02ad06d264fe.jpg

Why is it a mention ? Isn’t it supposed to be sentencing ? Or is that what a mention means. Sorry confused as not familiar with court process .

Why is it a mention ? Isn’t it supposed to be sentencing ? Or is that what a mention means. Sorry confused as not familiar with court process .

When I look at all of the NSW court list search categories to choose from, there is a specific category called sentence. So, I dont think either of these mentions is sentencing.

You can see in today's list there are lots of cases called sentence .......
https://onlineregistry.lawlink.nsw....ate%22%2C%22sortOrder%22%3A%22ASC%22%7D%7D%7D

2whi4gp.jpg

#teamWhitegoods

I find this always interesting Margaret and her questioning looks toward Bill and his stalled hesitations on answering.

https://youtu.be/kBQhdvruBU4

I wonder how this works in regards rewards. What spin offs are there outside of the conditions?

Do they take her kids? May there be other charges from other crimes?

Then there is the threat of persecution from the criminal ring?

What else would stop you claiming a $1 million dollar reward? How many rewards have been paid in history?

What other repercussions would she fear?

Part of the reward is any informer would be free from prosecution .... as well as anonymity.

BBM

"If you've got information regarding William's disappearance and you've got concerns that you could be potentially complicit in the offence, by concealing the offence, that offence will be negated the moment you come to police," he said.

"That's a big ticket item that you can consider, if you have been sitting on this information."

Inspector Jubelin said anyone who came forward would have their identity protected, and he would personally guarantee the safety of any informants.

"I'm confident it's only a matter of time before we find out what's happened to William and if we come to you the offer of the reward is off the table," he said.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-09-...ion-dollar-reward-for-william-tyrrell/7834782

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE