Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too. I’ve seen the results of that discipline and commitment in others, despite the odds. If Karlie does have a substance abuse or other disorder, she would be wise to invest her Sunday Night interview fee in a good rehabilitation program. They’re tough but, if patients stay the course, they get results.

As for Brendan, so it seems.

ETA In William’s case, I pray the latter isn’t the case.

In-house rehab while she is alone with the money she received but on the other hand big bucks in the hands of a substance abuser could be dire.
I hope her father is helping her.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If she spilled the beans. Would she have to seek witness program? New name, new residence? A new life away from family?

Where would the implications roll out?

Who might she be protecting other that Bill?

Maybe its not about Bill shes protecting. Maybe she fears reprisal from others? Maybe she fears reprisal on other family members? William was abducted. these are nasty people.

Some of the people look pretty nasty?

If she spilled the beans. Would she have to seek witness program? New name, new residence? A new life away from family?

Where would the implications roll out?

Who would care for her and pay her bills.
In any videos I’ve noticed IMO Margaret appears to be a needy person.

I find this always interesting Margaret and her questioning looks toward Bill and his stalled hesitations on answering.

https://youtu.be/kBQhdvruBU4

Also interesting is her need to go to a clairvoyant to see if Spedding is involved. Why the doubt/question? She knows/senses something. imo

A few months ago, Youngberry reveals, *Margaret Spedding went to a clairvoyant. He says he’s heard the tape *recording of the conversation. Margaret asked the clairvoyant if her husband had been involved in any way in *William’s disappearance. The clairvoyant reassured her he hadn’t. “That made her feel good,” Youngberry says.
https://www.theaustralian.com.au/ne...sh-into-thin-air/story-e6frg6z6-1227308929078

Who might she be protecting other that Bill?

Herself.
Her need for a partner.
Her need to keep her life the same.
Her need to not feel anger from any other family members.
Her need to believe she did not marry a pedo.
Her need to believe her own grandchildren were not harmed by him.
Her need to believe he did not harm those previous victims.

imo

Nice to see everyone back.

I made an inquiry to the Sunday Night program about the spiderman shirt used in the re-enactment scenes, saying it was the closest match I have come across to the picture of
WT in his suit the day he disappeared, closer than what GJ had shown of a suit Strikeforce Rosann had sent away for from Bali, and asked her about the origin. Got an email today from Mel Doyle saying the suit they used was indeed from Bali and was lent to the program to shoot the scenes. I wonder strongly whether the investigation team tried to send a message in the show by using that shirt, harnessing the media. I wonder why the show went to so much trouble to find a matching shirt unless it was a complete co-incidence. The shirt matches the photo but the pants dont. IMO

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disap...e:William_Tyrrell_in_a_Spider-Man_costume.jpg

https://au.news.yahoo.com/sunday-night/video/watch/39386875/my-william-part-1/
about the 9 minute mark

We all know women who have to have a man, no matter how big a loser the guy
Is, they think anyone is better than no one, i guess its low self esteem.

Even to hold hands she always seems to need someone. If Bill isn't available she is holding hands with Y - always a "partner" within reach, very convenient.

Even to hold hands she always seems to need someone. If Bill isn't available she is holding hands with Y - always a "partner" within reach, very convenient.

All part of keeping her in the fold. Keep her comforted and assured.

What she needs is for Spedding to go away for a while, and her children to say "Come on mum, if there are things that make/made you feel uncomfortable you need to tell the police what those things are. Let them sort it out."

If she had a different kind of support mechanism - and if Spedding is not around - maybe she would step forward and tell what she knows/suspects, or reveal what she has been told or told to say ... things that may not be the truth.

Sounds like someone is using a third person to answer her questions in fear of incrimination?

Essentially, that is a very skillful proxy answer. I'm sure Juby babe is onto that one. Essentially she hasn't answered the question directly.

Also interesting is her need to go to a clairvoyant to see if Spedding is involved. Why the doubt/question? She knows/senses something. imo

A few months ago, Youngberry reveals, *Margaret Spedding went to a clairvoyant. He says he’s heard the tape *recording of the conversation. Margaret asked the clairvoyant if her husband had been involved in any way in *William’s disappearance. The clairvoyant reassured her he hadn’t. “That made her feel good,” Youngberry says.
https://www.theaustralian.com.au/ne...sh-into-thin-air/story-e6frg6z6-1227308929078

She was either with him at the cafe and school assembly or he wasn't there.

That's a doozy! Talk about lob yourself in the crime. That's culpable of child abduction.

Sounds like she was cautious not to perjure herself by using a clairvoyant as a proxy.

How's that for trade craft.

All part of keeping her in the fold. Keep her comforted and assured.
What she needs is for Spedding to go away for a while, and her children to say "Come on mum, if there are things that make/made you feel uncomfortable you need to tell the police what those things are. Let them sort it out."

If she had a different kind of support mechanism - and if Spedding is not around - maybe she would step forward and tell what she knows/suspects, or reveal what she has been told or told to say ... things that may not be the truth.

She was either with him at the cafe and school assembly or he wasn't there.

That's a doozy! Talk about lob yourself in the crime. That's culpable of child abduction.

Sounds like she was cautious not to perjure herself by using a clairvoyant as a proxy.

How's that for trade craft.

I have wondered how well she would stand up at an inquest. Whether that kind of questioning would penetrate.

I know that witnesses cannot be compelled to incriminate themselves, but I think they can possibly be compelled to incriminate someone else.

A witness before a coroner cannot in general terms be compelled to incriminate himself or herself and appearance is often sought mainly to protect that right.
https://www.nswbar.asn.au/docs/prof...ctions_of_the_Coroner_-_Abernethy_updated.pdf

Nice to see everyone back.

I made an inquiry to the Sunday Night program about the spiderman shirt used in the re-enactment scenes, saying it was the closest match I have come across to the picture of
WT in his suit the day he disappeared, closer than what GJ had shown of a suit Strikeforce Rosann had sent away for from Bali, and asked her about the origin. Got an email today from Mel Doyle saying the suit they used was indeed from Bali and was lent to the program to shoot the scenes. I wonder strongly whether the investigation team tried to send a message in the show by using that shirt, harnessing the media. I wonder why the show went to so much trouble to find a matching shirt unless it was a complete co-incidence. The shirt matches the photo but the pants dont. IMO

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disap...e:William_Tyrrell_in_a_Spider-Man_costume.jpg

https://au.news.yahoo.com/sunday-night/video/watch/39386875/my-william-part-1/
about the 9 minute mark

But what Is the importance of the the spider man get up. Where it came from and how the police choose to reinact the same outfit seems fruitless
It’s just what he was wearing when he went missing , I don’t understand why it’s significant .

Excellent point South Aussie

Although the whole concept of using a clairvoyant in a 3rd person proxy answer in an attempt not incriminate suggests someone well versed in deflection.

I'm sure a decent lawyer could extrapolate inconsistencies.

I have wondered how well she would stand up at an inquest. Whether that kind of questioning would penetrate.

I know that witnesses cannot be compelled to incriminate themselves, but I think they can possibly be compelled to incriminate someone else.

A witness before a coroner cannot in general terms be compelled to incriminate himself or herself and appearance is often sought mainly to protect that right.
https://www.nswbar.asn.au/docs/prof...ctions_of_the_Coroner_-_Abernethy_updated.pdf

It was what he was wearing when he was last seen. Its a memory aid for the public.

But what Is the importance of the the spider man get up. Where it came from and how the police choose to reinact the same outfit seems fruitless
It’s just what he was wearing when he went missing , I don’t understand why it’s significant .

Going to the clairvoyant cuts right to the crux of the matter for me, if my husband had been with me in the cafe and then came to the assembly with me, he had an alibi, why did she doubt him?

Maybe she just loves him.

My point exactly. No matter what.

cda86c963f465ae629221e3566291a49.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics