Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of TJ's ex in laws are looking at court soon, including an AVO that has been taken out on TJ's behalf.

9:30 am 2016/00063168 R v SHANNON GARDOLL Criminal Local Court Mention (Police)
Magistrate G Wilson
Dubbo
Unassigned
-
28 Mar 9:30 am 2016/00080817 R v SHANNON GARDOLL Criminal Local Court Mention (Police)
Magistrate G Wilson
Dubbo
Unassigned
-
04 Apr 9:30 am 2016/00063168 R v SHANNON GARDOLL Criminal Local Court Mention (Police)
Unassigned
Dubbo
Unassigned
-
04 Apr 9:30 am 2017/00344831 R v SHANNON GARDOLL Criminal Local Court Mention (Police)
Unassigned
Dubbo
Unassigned
-
04 Apr 9:30 am 2018/00045834 R v SHANNON RAYMOND CHARLES GARDOLL Criminal Local Court Mention (Police)
Unassigned
Dubbo
Unassigned
-
04 Apr 9:30 am 2016/00080817 R v SHANNON GARDOLL Criminal Local Court Mention (Police)
Unassigned
Dubbo
Unassigned
-
04 Apr 9:30 am 2018/00063075 Apprehended Violence Application CON SHAUN HELT for Anthony Keith JONES v Nathan GARDOLL Criminal Local Court Mention (AVO Police)
Unassigned
Sydney Downing Centre
Downing Centre
Crt 5.2 Downing Ctr
17 Apr 9:30 am 2018/00087148 R v BRENDAN GARDOLL Criminal Local Court Mention (Police)
Unassigned
Wellington
Unassigned
-
17 Apr 9:30 am 2017/00384815 R v BRENDAN GARDOLL Criminal Local Court Mention (Police)
Unassigned
Wellington
Unassigned
-
18 Apr 9:30 am 2018/00057988 R v ANN MAREE GARDOLL Criminal Local Court Mention (Police)
Unassigned
Dubbo
Unassigned
-
18 Apr 9:30 am 2018/00057987 R v KENNETH JAMES GARDOLL Criminal Local Court Mention (Police)
Unassigned
Dubbo
Unassigned
-

:truce:
A lot of TJ's ex in laws are looking at court soon, including an AVO that has been taken out on TJ's behalf.

9:30 am 2016/00063168 R v SHANNON GARDOLL Criminal Local Court Mention (Police)
Magistrate G Wilson
Dubbo
Unassigned
-
28 Mar 9:30 am 2016/00080817 R v SHANNON GARDOLL Criminal Local Court Mention (Police)
Magistrate G Wilson
Dubbo
Unassigned
-
04 Apr 9:30 am 2016/00063168 R v SHANNON GARDOLL Criminal Local Court Mention (Police)
Unassigned
Dubbo
Unassigned
-
04 Apr 9:30 am 2017/00344831 R v SHANNON GARDOLL Criminal Local Court Mention (Police)
Unassigned
Dubbo
Unassigned
-
04 Apr 9:30 am 2018/00045834 R v SHANNON RAYMOND CHARLES GARDOLL Criminal Local Court Mention (Police)
Unassigned
Dubbo
Unassigned
-
04 Apr 9:30 am 2016/00080817 R v SHANNON GARDOLL Criminal Local Court Mention (Police)
Unassigned
Dubbo
Unassigned
-
04 Apr 9:30 am 2018/00063075 Apprehended Violence Application CON SHAUN HELT for Anthony Keith JONES v Nathan GARDOLL Criminal Local Court Mention (AVO Police)
Unassigned
Sydney Downing Centre
Downing Centre
Crt 5.2 Downing Ctr
17 Apr 9:30 am 2018/00087148 R v BRENDAN GARDOLL Criminal Local Court Mention (Police)
Unassigned
Wellington
Unassigned
-
17 Apr 9:30 am 2017/00384815 R v BRENDAN GARDOLL Criminal Local Court Mention (Police)
Unassigned
Wellington
Unassigned
-
18 Apr 9:30 am 2018/00057988 R v ANN MAREE GARDOLL Criminal Local Court Mention (Police)
Unassigned
Dubbo
Unassigned
-
18 Apr 9:30 am 2018/00057987 R v KENNETH JAMES GARDOLL Criminal Local Court Mention (Police)
Unassigned
Dubbo
Unassigned
-

I wonder if those incidents were something to do with TJ’s Surry Hills’ outburst and/or Katrina’s(?) TV interview? I missed both. I was otherwise engaged.

I think we should all be careful of assuming Karlie's alleged substance abuse problems come from Brendan. It is possible that Karlie and her family had a history of abuse and Brendan got caught up in that when he met Karlie or indeed perhaps that is what brought them together in the first place.

I agree, Inspector. The only reason we know of Brendan’s alleged substance use (methamphetamine) disorder is because it was reported in MSM by his mother AFAIK.

As for Karlie, we don’t know if she also has an SUD. For that matter, neither do we know the circumstances that lead to one (or both) of them having one, other than via Brendan’s mother saying that his had started after(?) William went missing IIRC.

Regardless, many Aussies have SUD’s, the main ones (and btw those that contribute to the most deaths) are legal, ie; alcohol and cigarettes *raises hand holding nicotine inhaler and looks sheepish* :blush: so it would be hypocritical of the great majority of us (including me) to judge either Karlie or Brendan based on any illicit drug use or, for that matter, at all! There but for the Grace of God go I . . .

maybe theres just no news?
i had a quick peek at the crazy ali fb site, theyre posting very slanderous rumours about ff, im amazed they havent been shut down and arrested, apparantly warned to back off ff, so police are monitering the site but they still continue with the ranting

Sorry, bb, I missed replying to your post.

I’m aware of some of the rumours surrounding William’s FF. I very highly doubt that the NSW Government or, indeed, the AFP/Interpol (who investigate missing and exploited children’s cases alongside their state and international counterparts), would allow William’s sister to remain in the care of their FF if those rumours were true.

I think the rumours are cruel and serve other people’s agendas. One notable FB group who fell out with the official ‘Where’s William?’ campaign comes immediately to mind.

Just a thought, maybe everyone who actually knows and loves William and has his best interests at heart could start talking to each other, rather than about each other or through third parties, who may have their own agendas.

Sorry, bb, I missed replying to your post.

I’m aware of some of the rumours surrounding William’s FF. I very highly doubt that the NSW Government or, indeed, the AFP/Interpol (who investigate missing and exploited children’s cases alongside their state and international counterparts), would allow William’s sister to remain in the care of their FF if those rumours were true.

I think the rumours are cruel and serve other people’s agendas. One notable FB group who fell out with the official ‘Where’s William?’ campaign comes immediately to mind.

Not arguing the point but springing off the point, I am of the understanding that AFP and Interpol would not even come into the investigation unless Strike force Rosann asked for their assistance or they had collected their own intelligence along the line of other inquiries, to which they may not have to inform the state investigation of what information they have. My understanding is the only international outreach that has occurred is through Crimestoppers contacting and distributing WT's details to other Crimestoppers sites, and GJ referring to asking professionals from other countries about the approach they are taking in the investigation. That was in the 2017 presser.

Not arguing the point but springing off the point, I am of the understanding that AFP and Interpol would not even come into the investigation unless Strike force Rosann asked for their assistance or they had collected their own intelligence along the line of other inquiries, to which they may not have to inform the state investigation of what information they have. My understanding is the only international outreach that has occurred is through Crimestoppers contacting and distributing WT's details to other Crimestoppers sites, and GJ referring to asking professionals from other countries about the approach they are taking in the investigation. That was in the 2017 presser.

The AFP have a National Missing Persons’ Co-ordination Centre. William is listed there, ie:

https://www.missingpersons.gov.au/search/nsw/william-tyrrell

I assume, maybe incorrectly, that if the AFP have him listed that they are providing assistance to SF Rosann, and that Interpol and/or the International Centre for Missing & Exploited Children/Global Missing Children’s Network will be doing likewise. I’ll check.

ETA:

https://missingpersons.gov.au/about/national-events/international-missing-childrens-day

http://globalmissingkids.org/

William doesn’t seem to be listed at the second weblink in the added information. Maybe he’s thought to be still in Australia?

From the official Where's William? website...

'In collaboration with the NSW Police Force and with the support of the Australian Federal Police, Bravehearts Inc. is working closely with William’s family to reach out to the community hoping to generate information that will assist Police in the investigation of William’s disappearance'.

http://www.whereswilliam.org/about-campaign/

I think too many people 'believe' in a person's innocence, even after they have been convicted of a heinous crime(s). We read about it here and there, and see it on many true crime shows. We see it in some of our WS threads. They just cant reconcile that the person who is nice to them/others can have an evil dark side as well.

Fortunately, our police are not fooled by it ... even if our judges sometimes seem to be, with their pathetically lenient sentences and judgements.

As one of the many examples out there, there is a story here about a woman who defended her deviant close family member for years and years, before realising how wrong she had been.

"I finally realised what this looked like to an outsider, what I had been condoning all these years – all to preserve the fantasy of a man who never existed, all to keep from realising that my love had been wasted on someone who was the embodiment of everything I stood against.
It’s terrifying that we never questioned it."

https://www.theguardian.com/comment...eople-believe-sexual-predators-before-victims
I understand why people believe sexual predators before victims. I did

I think this site may go some way to explaining their grooming behaviour:

https://www.secasa.com.au/

It is not only the victim/survivor and their family who is subjected to this behaviour as far as I can see.

From the official Where's William? website...

'In collaboration with the NSW Police Force and with the support of the Australian Federal Police, Bravehearts Inc. is working closely with William’s family to reach out to the community hoping to generate information that will assist Police in the investigation of William’s disappearance'.

http://www.whereswilliam.org/about-campaign/

Yes, the AFP is a Bravehearts supporter/partner. Nice bit of spin there from Clare. IMO

Yes, the AFP is a Bravehearts supporter/partner. Nice bit of spin there from Clare. IMO

Excuse my ignorance but who is Clare, froggy? I can’t remember reading her name on William’s thread before now.

William is listed on the AFP Missing Persons site as previously mentioned. AFP facebook site has shared posts by NSWPF regarding William Tyrrell. I would class that as support.

If the AFP have assisted in other ways, we are not going to know about it unless police decide to make it public.

Excuse my ignorance but who is Clare, froggy? I can’t remember reading her name on William’s thread before now.

Clare Collins and Alice Collins are in charge of the media campaign through their company Insight Communications. They do government contracts and have worked for Bravehearts in the past and rightly so, fierce guardians, of the Official Campaign. When a group outside of the campaign initially organised walks across Australia to raise awareness that WT was missing, Clare quickly communicated with the organisers that they needed to register the groups for any donations that may come in from the walks. The organisers let her know that they were not collecting money and that it was an awareness raising exercise that thousands got on board with because nothing was happening in any official capacity. Then a campaign began in the media against the said group about how they reduced the family to tears and the official campaign quickly came up with merchandise to sell to help fund the campaign. Since the government have basically hired this company to run this campaign, I don't understand why, money is not just set aside in a term deposit account, to be used as needed instead of hitting up the public. The public are already paying for the investigation via tax dollars and a reward (if collected) and indirectly through this company. Ask for some transparency on this campaign's dealings and you will get none or be called a heartless troll. MOO

Clare Collins and Alice Collins are in charge of the media campaign through their company Insight Communications. They do government contracts and have worked for Bravehearts in the past and rightly so, fierce guardians, of the Official Campaign. When a group outside of the campaign initially organised walks across Australia to raise awareness that WT was missing, Clare quickly communicated with the organisers that they needed to register the groups for any donations that may come in from the walks. The organisers let her know that they were not collecting money and that it was an awareness raising exercise that thousands got on board with because nothing was happening in any official capacity. Then a campaign began in the media against the said group about how they reduced the family to tears and the official campaign quickly came up with merchandise to sell to help fund the campaign. Since the government have basically hired this company to run this campaign, I don't understand why, money is not just set aside in a term deposit account, to be used as needed instead of hitting up the public. The public are already paying for the investigation via tax dollars and a reward (if collected) and indirectly through this company. Ask for some transparency on this campaign's dealings and you will get none or be called a heartless troll. MOO

The Official Campaign was started in June 2015, after managing to get through all the red tape because of Williams 'complicated family history'. They were the Official campaign, why would someone not associated with either family, people that have never met William, refuse to go along with the campaign. It's like going against the Morcombe's campaign IMO.

Your actually incorrect, they were asked to Register, they were told it WASN'T necessary to collect Donations.

The campaign in the media was because they were trolled incessantly by this groups followers - and much more.

CRITICISMS by an online group of the official campaign to find William Tyrrell have been labelled an "absolute disgrace".
http://www.portnews.com.au/story/3546770/william-tyrrell-web-trolls-a-nuisance/

And I believe the outcome that these people have had in regards to KT's situation, explains the situation to a T. They don't have the Police input as to what should be done in regard to William being found, they just go off doing what they want, doing what is important to their own agenda. IMO.

Just to confirm that Walks did not have to Fundraise

This page lists ‘Walk 4 William’ events which have been officially registered with the Where’s William? Campaign with each participant covered under Public Liability Insurance and endorsed by William’s family and our campaign partners. Any event not listed here is not endorsed by the family, the campaign or covered under Brahearts’ Public Liabaility Insurance. If you are holding a Walk 4 William please register your event via www.whereswilliam.org. You do not have to fundraise.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1642545749355737/

Ah gotcha!

The Official Campaign was started in June 2015, after managing to get through all the red tape because of Williams 'complicated family history'. They were the Official campaign, why would someone not associated with either family, people that have never met William, refuse to go along with the campaign. It's like going against the Morcombe's campaign IMO.

Your actually incorrect, they were asked to Register, they were told it WASN'T necessary to collect Donations.

The campaign in the media was because they were trolled incessantly by this groups followers - and much more.

CRITICISMS by an online group of the official campaign to find William Tyrrell have been labelled an "absolute disgrace".
http://www.portnews.com.au/story/3546770/william-tyrrell-web-trolls-a-nuisance/

And I believe the outcome that these people have had in regards to KT's situation, explains the situation to a T. They don't have the Police input as to what should be done in regard to William being found, they just go off doing what they want, doing what is important to their own agenda. IMO.

This page lists ‘Walk 4 William’ events which have been officially registered with the Where’s William? Campaign with each participant covered under Public Liability Insurance and endorsed by William’s family and our campaign partners. Any event not listed here is not endorsed by the family, the campaign or covered under Brahearts’ Public Liabaility Insurance. If you are holding a Walk 4 William please register your event via www.whereswilliam.org. You do not have to fundraise.

Thanks, sleep. I think I understand.

Thanks, sleep. I think I understand.

Well I have seen screen shots of the "conversations" Clare has directed towards the group organisers and she wanted the groups registered precisely for fundraising which said group was against. And pretty much talks to the groups about understanding how they want to protect their "brand." She was rebuked for this type of speak as others let her know plainly, WT is not a brand but a missing child. If you read the Port article, remember to read the comments, as many were of the notion that the said group did pretty good work before this time. This group undertook awareness raising as between June and September 2014 the official campaign were not doing much except for trying to sell merchandise. The other group wanted to get the nation's attention that WT was missing, which at that time was not on a lot of people's radar.

Well I have seen screen shots of the "conversations" Clare has directed towards the group organisers and she wanted the groups registered precisely for fundraising which said group was against. If you read the Port article, remember to read the comments, as many were of the notion that the said group did pretty good work before this time. This group undertook awareness raising as between June and September 2014 the official campaign were not doing much except for trying to sell merchandise. The other group wanted to get the nation's attention that WT was missing, which at that time was not on a lot of people's radar.

Do you have a link for those Screen shots that are allowable?

The Walk 4 William was created by W4W and then the Official Campaign tried to take ownership of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties