Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was under the impression that the official ‘Where’s William?’ campaign was endorsed by William’s family.

Same. I thought it was William's foster family and Bravehearts. If not then I've been misinformed for a long time!

Same. I thought it was William's foster family and Bravehearts. If not then I've been misinformed for a long time!

Oh, OK, so which member(s) of William’s family endorsed/are endorsing Walking Warriors?

Oh, OK, so which member(s) of William’s family endorsed/are endorsing Walking Warriors?

No idea, I was talking about the Where's William? I have no idea who is in charge of the Walking thing

None. Oh except NC who came along way after the inception of W4W. We all know her agenda.

No idea, I was talking about the Where's William? I have no idea who is in charge of the Walking thing

Thanks, Eloise (and sleep). Things are a lot clearer in that respect now.

I don't think it's ever been stated it was run/endorsed by William's foster family, it's always been 'Family'. Who knows it could be both Bio's and Fosters.

I don't think it's ever been stated it was run/endorsed by William's foster family, it's always been 'Family'. Who knows it could be both Bio's and Fosters.

somehow I can't see his bio family being involved in that campaign but that's just a personal feeling

ETA - little James was found 5km from where he was last seen about 16? hours prior. Makes me yet again come back to the possibility that WT really could have gone missing in the bush and wasn't found. The wider search area was 10km2 (where they were looking, but not with a fine tooth comb) but they were concentrating on a 1.5km radius because they didn't think he would be likely to have gotten further than that

somehow I can't see his bio family being involved in that campaign but that's just a personal feeling

No I can't either, but I have heard that they were asked to be involved. If they accepted or not isn't known.

ETA - little James was found 5km from where he was last seen about 16? hours prior. Makes me yet again come back to the possibility that WT really could have gone missing in the bush and wasn't found. The wider search area was 10km2 (where they were looking, but not with a fine tooth comb) but they were concentrating on a 1.5km radius because they didn't think he would be likely to have gotten further than that

No I can't either, but I have heard that they were asked to be involved. If they accepted or not isn't known.

Just do I have this straight, by ‘that campaign’ you mean the official one?

As for search areas for William, I remember from reading the early threads that there was in fact a 5 km2 area searched and the searches were done not once, but a number of times. DCI Jubelin’s words are ringing in my ears ‘By the time he was reported missing, William could have been twenty kilometres away’, or words to that effect. I think if it was, indeed, probable that William was deceased, an inquest into his death would have been held by now.

Just do I have this straight, by ‘that campaign’ you mean the official one?

As for search areas for William, I remember from reading the early threads that there was in fact a 5 km2 area searched and the searches were done not once, but a number of times. DCI Jubelin’s words are ringing in my ears ‘By the time he was reported missing, William could have been twenty kilometres away’, or words to that effect. I think if it was, indeed, probable that William was deceased, an inquest into his death would have been held by now.

Yes the Official Campaign.

The search was expanded bit by bit IIRC

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-09-16/search-expands-for-missing-3yo-boy/5745982

The search for three-year-old William Tyrell is being expanded to three kilometres around the spot where he was last seen five days ago.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-09-16/search-expands-for-missing-3yo-boy/5745982

The search for three-year-old William Tyrell is being expanded to three kilometres around the spot where he was last seen five days ago.

Even that might not be enough.

I dunno. I've never shaken the feeling that he might just have been missed out there. Would definitely not be the first time that has happened. It's not like intensive investigation has shown any trace of him anywhere else.

re: inquest. That should happen right now. But it needs to be pushed for (see: Morcombes. Daniel was dead from day one but look how long it took and they fought for it). Who has william got to push for him? A bio family that is a mess and fosters that want to stay out of the media and public eye.

Even that might not be enough.

I dunno. I've never shaken the feeling that he might just have been missed out there. Would definitely not be the first time that has happened. It's not like intensive investigation has shown any trace of him anywhere else.

Yes, same here. I keep falling back to misadventure.

Thanks again, sleep. My memory’s not what it used to be. So those searches were incremental up to, and including the 10 sq km search area — not including those performed further afield?

Yes, same here. I keep falling back to misadventure.

That would be the simplest answer if not for DCI Jubelin’s emphasis on the words ‘unique investigation’ multiple times in his 2017 presser.

Thanks again, sleep. My memory’s not what it used to be. So those searches were incremental up to, and including the 10 sq km search area — not including those performed further afield?

Without searching, I can't remember how often and how far the search was extended.

I just think if James got as far as 5kms in less than 24 hours, maybe the search area wasn't as big as it should have been.

Without searching, I can't remember how often and how far the search was extended.

I just think if James got as far as 5kms in less than 24 hours, maybe the search area wasn't as big as it should have been.

Is the terrain at Razorback similar to that around Kendall. Is it more rural?

And even if you made it huge, (and the huger you make it the less attention to detail you can pay) in that terrain I really don't think it would be impossible for a small body to go unnoticed. It has happened before, that bodies are never found eta: or are found a long time later, just metres from where searchers passed. I'm not saying I think it's 100% likely. For a long time I haven't actually had any pet theories about Wt and still don't, I just can't shake it as still being a chance that that is what happened.

Sure, things definitely seem dodgy about WT's case. But despite a HUGE reward and extensive, close investigation, huge media scrutiny and publicity, including one of the main POIs being charged with other crimes during that time etc, there's still nothing.

Inquest or bust imo. It's time.

That would be the simplest answer if not for DCI Jubelin’s emphasis on the words ‘unique investigation’ multiple times in his 2017 presser.

Are all communications monitored by the security services in Australia as is the case in the U.K? Can you get burner phones there that are untraceable? I have got the impression that they have some kind of evidence that William came to harm and have a rough theory of what happened but not enough to secure a conviction(s). Maybe I am totally wrong. I wonder if and when we will hear from Detective Jublin again.

Are all communications monitored by the security services in Australia as is the case in the U.K? Can you get burner phones there that are untraceable? I have got the impression that they have some kind of evidence that William came to harm and have a rough theory of what happened but not enough to secure a conviction(s). Maybe I am totally wrong. I wonder if and when we will hear from Detective Jublin again.

Not really, no burner phones the way you can truly just use an entirely untraceable phone like you seemingly can in the States. All SIM cards have to be activated with some form of ID; I think if it's attached to a valid credit card that is considered a "form of ID" as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13