Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #33

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking when I was looking at this picture that the police looked like they were circling around the property (the house is quite far away in the background). Perhaps starting further away and moving inwards?

Looks like they are starting at the property line between #48 and the Wilson's place.

2cyme5i.jpg

(Click on pic to enlarge)
Today, some hours ago, on Fb. there was talk of No. 43 ..... Don't know more and don't know at the moment, if the talk already has stopped and changed.

Has anything ever been mentioned about William having a toy with him when he disappeared? I can't recall anything. I'm thinking back to the interview with his FM. I'm sure she mentioned some of his toys but not that he had anything on him.

Not AFAIK. Could’ve been ‘hold back’ information. Until now, that is.

Has anything ever been mentioned about William having a toy with him when he disappeared? I can't recall anything. I'm thinking back to the interview with his FM. I'm sure she mentioned some of his toys but not that he had anything on him.
Only mention of toys was that of the Spider-Man figure found in speddings car and the foster parents recounts of special doll Tara which was not with him as they still have it

Tick tock ‘someone who knows something’. Methinks time to front up to Jubes is fast running out.
Yep or find yourself in big big trouble , nows the final chance I reckon from Jubes presser today. Remember him saying “ if you were in kendall that day come forward” . Is that directed to the large lady maybe

What’s with the websleuths members birthdays being posted in side bar. Hope mine does not come up in a few days time, bit personal, can’t remember if I added my birthdate when joining but seems unnecessary

If anyone sees my birthday come up in the sidebar, please ignore it. I lied, it is not even close to my birthday. :)
I never post my real personal data on any website. I like some privacy.
(But I do live in SA, that much is true.)

Yes, the pic that has been posted was at the second sale of the house, as sleep said. After the first people who bought the house, after William went missing, moved out and sold it.

Presumably, the first people who bought the house did that work under the house.

I have no link, but I strong remember this pic (I had posted yesterday) had been shown to us in the early days, maybe by Makara, I don't know. So the earthwork and the laying of concrete slabs and so on in the basement of No. 48 must have been done, when FGM still lived there. IMO MOO

That pic. I’m almost sure that was taken sometime after the house was occupied by the new owners. I seem to remember a photo of it having an earth floor when William disappeared.
I think, it was FGM's basement and when FGP was still alive, it was done to build his new hobby workshop. IMO

I don’t like this birthday thing . Irrelevant

If it bothers you that much, Hb, click on your name at the top of the thread, click on ‘Privacy’, and then go to ‘Date of Birth’ and click on the boxes that say ‘Show date of birth’ and ‘Show year of birth’ if they have ticks in them. If the boxes aren’t ticked, your date and year of birth won’t be displayed.

If it bothers you that much, Hb, click on your name at the top of the thread, click on ‘Privacy’, and then go to ‘Date of Birth’ and click on the boxes that say ‘Show date of birth’ and ‘Show year of birth’ if they have ticks in them. If the boxes aren’t ticked, your date and year of birth won’t be displayed.
Thanks Bo will do that now

I have no link, but I strong remember this pic (I had posted yesterday) had been shown to us in the early days, maybe by Makara, I don't know. So the earthwork and the laying of concrete slabs and so on in the basement of No. 48 must have been done, when FGM still lived there. IMO MOO

I think, it was FGM's basement and when FGP was still alive, it was done to build his new hobby workshop. IMO

I don’t think it was done when FGM was living there. I remember the difference between the two photos (the second accompanying the ridiculous MSM article when FGM’s home was up for sale for the second time). I remarked on it at the time.

Jubes on ABC 7:30 Report soon. That man sure gets around.

Well, another ‘whole lot of nothing’, except for Jubes slight smile when he talked about William. I think there’s a soft heart under that very tough exterior. He said he understood why people cared so much about William and his family too. Bless his little cotton socks. That said, I don’t think William’s abductor will see much, if any, of Jubes’ softer side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member