Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you just right click on the image and copy, then paste, that is all you need to do. I am on a laptop, maybe it is different on a different device.

all-ears-smiley.gif

Copy wouldn't work, I copied the Image location.

all-ears-smiley.gif

Bloody hell, it works now

busted-smiley.gif

If anyone sees my birthday come up in the sidebar, please ignore it. I lied, it is not even close to my birthday. :)
I never post my real personal data on any website. I like some privacy.
(But I do live in SA, that much is true.)

Haha I can’t remember my WS birthday either. Oh I might turn 21 again.

Re: Tyrell / Tyrrell spelling...I think it was an error because the NSW Police Force FB page now says Tyrrell. ABC toy story has one R but other stories, two. Error most likely. So nevermind! PS I commend all of you on your sleuthing - I have followed the threads loosely for a while and enjoy reading your theories, thoughts and ideas. Here's to an outcome soon, I hope.

Just thinking... the last bushland search they did (near Bonny Hills - where they found animal bones), that was the result of a tipoff right? I'm wondering if this search is too.
Unconfirmed reports it is , who knows it’s so confusing that they could search again today and find a toy straight away in day 1 of a 3-4 week search.

Unconfirmed reports it is , who knows it’s so confusing that they could search again today and find a toy straight away in day 1 of a 3-4 week search.

Yeah, I know. It's possible the toy came from a different kid, but it's not a place I would walk with a kid after what could've potentially happened there.

AFAIK there were no toys found in the initial search of the area so I doubt it was a popular place to go walking with kids anyway.

Re: Tyrell / Tyrrell spelling...I think it was an error because the NSW Police Force FB page now says Tyrrell. ABC toy story has one R but other stories, two. Error most likely. So nevermind! PS I commend all of you on your sleuthing - I have followed the threads loosely for a while and enjoy reading your theories, thoughts and ideas. Here's to an outcome soon, I hope.

Long time, no see, WL.

William’s surname was reported as Tyrell rather than Tyrrell when it was first released to the public. I think that’s where the confusion stems from.

I went back through the threads, there is a lot of talk about the area under the house. Makara was under the imression that the new owners had cemented it, because it was just dirt before.

Her post came from 14th Oct, 2015. Thread #18.

2qve25c.jpg

Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #18
The new owners concreted the floor under foster grandmas house?

The ground was unlevel sloping up to the front the house underneath.

The stumps were concreted at all levels.

Yeah, the images might have vanished with the blogs in the transfer over to new servers

Last edited:
I wonder if this will be like when they busted Kiesha Abraham's mother visiting the site. Was somebody bugged and tracked to the site?

I've long heard the rumour that William "never left Kendall" too. Lord knows where locals got this from. I guess some of them were privy to stuff we haven't been made aware of.

I wonder if this will be like when they busted Kiesha Abraham's mother visiting the site. Was somebody bugged and tracked to the site?

I've long heard the rumour that William "never left Kendall" too. Lord knows where locals got this from. I guess some of them were privy to stuff we haven't been made aware of.

Never Left Kendall ????

Yes, I got that, too. A criminal case is what he is going for. He knows.

Interesting, too, that the state planning board is involved. Why do we think that is? Info on drains, property boundaries, property ownership, fire trails, drainage ditches?

Absolutely what I took from it too SA.

And all that from the State Planning Board - and more I'm sure. IMO, when he takes thus to this Criminal Court, it'll be a conviction

Remember the report of the large lady acting suspiciously ?

And I remember thinking 'what constitutes a large lady'. Is it relevant to the size of the 'viewer' ? Dues a size 8 lady for example see a size 12 as 'large' ??

Maybe the 'large lady' was acting suspiciously because she caught someone out, tried to rescue the child, and got caught with the fall-out.

Now doesn't know how to protect herself perhaps ?

For what it's worth, listen to Jubes luv - he's your only hope for the future ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow