Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Warning : The following theory contains a Granny Pashing hypothesis

When TJ was confronted by A Current Affair on the street, something caught my eye that appeared to be an art & crafty necklace made up of Aboriginal flag colours (black, yellow, red).

I got to thinking about their interview with KL and how she said Police suggested she let media know that detectives had spoken with her. I've always thought the intention of them doing that was to rattle someone's cage. I wonder if any secret affairs were uncovered? Just a thought. An incredibly icky thought at that, but one I'm considering in order to come up with 5 suspects.

Did TJ's ugly paws only reach as far as KL's sister in the past? (as she mentioned in Current Affair interview)

All IMO

Geez, you have bloody good eyes, CC!

It would be interesting to listen to KL’s ACA interview again as I vaguely remember she made some rather confusing comment(s?) about ‘romantic’ relationships.

I am growing more confused by the day.
Do you guys think GJ knows with certainty who his guy is?
Why are they waiting for someone else to rat?

I think they know exactly what went down and who is involved but they need the evidence to prove it beyond any doubt. I believe the perps have been under surveillance for a long time which likely involved an undercover operation of some kind. This is likely how law enforcement got their leads.

At the very least - I really hope they are reasonably sure of the line of inquiry.

If it turns out to be the wrong direction, then we might be getting to the end of productive public attention span.

Let alone the fact that the public statements would be doing the opposite to worrying any potential culprit - it would be making them feel safer.

Anyway - fingers crossed!

Struggling to think of what information they could of found if no evidence of WT

I mean, the flip side of someone feeling pressured is someone feeling relaxed knowing they're on the wrong trail.
Perhaps evidence gathered as a reaction to the specific search? If they know the likely perpetrator then they would know a search in a particular location might prompt a certain behaviour (eg. Calling a Co-offender, conversation with a spouse, etc) which can then be gathered as evidence.

If these mind games are doing my head in, what is it doing to the perp!

Would he care or is catch me if you can.

I don’t think he’d care. I think he thinks he’s gotten away with it. Big mistake.

The ‘someone [who] knows something’ would be getting very nervous though and so they should be.

Last edited:
Hopefully they are being driven demented day and night. They will care about how many days of freedom they have left. I hope they are terrified by every knock on their door.

It’s not the LE’s fault that in the early days they were looking for a little boy lost. We all thought the same.

Just imagine the DNA and clues that have been washed away with time.

Say cigarette butts or even a single strand of hair, gone forever.

Here’s KL’s interview, for your viewing pleasure:

NC is stunned that detectives would suspect that she is somehow responsible for her grandsons disappearance?
She being her or KL?

I was trying to recall when I first heard BS being referred to as a suspect. Before BS himself declared himself as a poi in his interview.

It was Col..;)
The man and his wife who live with a number of children in their Bonny Hills home, took refuge at a close friend's house at nearby Lakeview on Tuesday night while police seized a number of items from their property and a unit at Laurieton.

The friend said the grandfather was "absolutely devastated" that he had been questioned by police and told he was a suspect.

"Well he's very, you can imagine, he is very very distressed," the friend said.
"Look he's always been a gentlemen, there is not too many people like him. He'd do anything for his wife."
The man returned briefly to the house he was staying on Teal Close at 4pm on Wednesday but drove away when he saw media outside his friend's home

William Tyrell: Police focus on one man
22 January 2015

NC is stunned that detectives would suspect that she is somehow responsible for her grandsons disappearance?
She being her or KL?

I was trying to recall when I first heard BS being referred to as a suspect. Before BS himself declared himself as a poi in his interview.

It was Col..;)
The man and his wife who live with a number of children in their Bonny Hills home, took refuge at a close friend's house at nearby Lakeview on Tuesday night while police seized a number of items from their property and a unit at Laurieton.

The friend said the grandfather was "absolutely devastated" that he had been questioned by police and told he was a suspect.

"Well he's very, you can imagine, he is very very distressed," the friend said.
"Look he's always been a gentlemen, there is not too many people like him. He'd do anything for his wife."
The man returned briefly to the house he was staying on Teal Close at 4pm on Wednesday but drove away when he saw media outside his friend's home

William Tyrell: Police focus on one man
22 January 2015
“The man would do anything for his wife “ yeah, cause she knows to much !

All IMO
No conscience

Why are the gaols full of prisoners who profess they’re innocent?
Is it because they justify their actions or blame someone else.
Yes Hbayne, either no conscience or actually believe there was nothing wrong in what they did. That’s were they become serial and ‘high risk’.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am growing more confused by the day.
Why are they waiting for someone else to rat?

Thinking is the rat making fun of the cops and laughing all the way to the methadone clinic.

These mind games are not adding up but if it does go to inquest the smiles’ll be swiped of their filthy dials.

Last edited:
maybe a previous resident makes yearly anniversary/birthday trips to the site and leaves flowers or toy etc
Or family member of previous resident?
This makes me think again of poor little Kiesha. Those responsible (I cannot call them parents) were not the sharpest tools in the shed yet it still took one whole year for the LE to have enough evidence to be sure they could pin it on them yet in that case they had found fairly extensive forensic evidence from the start in the unit. How hard it must be to make something stick well and truly to get the deserved justice.

Or family member of previous resident?
This makes me think again of poor little Kiesha. Those responsible (I cannot call them parents) were not the sharpest tools in the shed yet it still took one whole year for the LE to have enough evidence to be sure they could pin it on them yet in that case they had found fairly extensive forensic evidence from the start in the unit. How hard it must be to make something stick well and truly to get the deserved justice.
Same with Daniel Morcombe's killer. He did not seem like the sharpest tool either. I can't believe he nearly got away with it.

i find the tony jones and bio grandmother connection very interesting.
kim states that she is connected to someone who lives up there.
more interesting.
Yes and she knew spedding from way back if I recall from interview (sorry don’t have time to watch right now) didn’t she say something along the lines he cane to fix her machine , all the kids playing in the yard or something along those lines ??

Last edited:
My thought too. The reason the area is so small could be that they are only searching the roadside, or throwing distance from a vehicle, for what may have been discarded as per previous communications.

Apologies if this is redundant. I've fallen behind again.
It’s pretty fast moving thread last few days !!! Yes your point makes sense , that damn missing car part

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hell Yeah