Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 June 2015
Mr Morcombe said some in the family would be still hoping William is alive, some might be thinking that, with every day passing, that is less likely and some would believe that the search was now for William's remains.

"This can cause some families to fracture," he said
"Everyone is hopeful but logic suggests statistically, as the months go by, he is not coming home. We strongly want a good news story to come out of this. We have been there and genuinely hope he will be found alive. I am sure the police are working incredibly hard to find the answers but with no sightings and no physical evidence, it is looking very grim for sure. Miracles do happen. Let's hope there's one here."
Daniel Morcombe's father fears for William Tyrrell: 'It is looking very grim'

I’ve always thought William was thrown in a culvert or creek, the type with a pipe under the road and with time he has been washed down away from the roadway.

Daniel Morcombe
At the bottom of a sandy creek bed, among tangled tree roots, twigs and overhanging branches police found three items of clothing belonging to Daniel Morcombe.

A muddied pair of shorts, a belt and the elastic band from a pair of underwear were pulled from Coochin Creek, not far from the spot where Daniel's accused killer Brett Peter Cowan claimed to have dumped the schoolboy's body.
It is alleged Mr Cowan dumped Daniel's body near an old sand mining site, stripped his clothes off and then threw them in Coochin Creek.
https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp...nd-at-bottom-of-creek-bed-20140213-32n5a.html

Would love to know who these 5 suspects are... I understand everyone trying to come up with new and/or old ideas to go over just i case. I think it is ok. No harm in making sure all the t's crossed etc...
Just thinking how it must be for the people of Kendall and surrounds knowing that police have acknowledged that 1 suspect is from and possibly living in the area. That would keep me awake and suspicious of everyone. I hope they're resilient and calm but also very open minded that someone they possibly know and like or love is a suspect and they keep eyes and ears open for that 1 thing that makes that penny drop. Would be sad and terrifying but would help so many people and most of all William!!!

Would love to know who these 5 suspects are... I understand everyone trying to come up with new and/or old ideas to go over just i case. I think it is ok. No harm in making sure all the t's crossed etc...
Just thinking how it must be for the people of Kendall and surrounds knowing that police have acknowledged that 1 suspect is from and possibly living in the area. That would keep me awake and suspicious of everyone. I hope they're resilient and calm but also very open minded that someone they possibly know and like or love is a suspect and they keep eyes and ears open for that 1 thing that makes that penny drop. Would be sad and terrifying but would help so many people and most of all William!!!

Just trying to establish why any of these 5 suspects were in a cul de sac on the periferal of a small NSW town inside the window of (24 hours) William was at FGM?

Trying to establish how any these 5 suspects would be there inside the 24 hour window mid week considering William didn't reside at this residence and rarely visited the property and that it was likely the last time William visited this property?

And considering Williams principle place of address is hours away, just contemplating why any of the suspects would drive right to the end of sa cul de sac where there is only 4 houses left when any of these 5 suspects could have pulled into a driveway and turned around before reaching the end of the no through road, mid week, mid morning on the edge of a small peripheral NSW town.

What the hell were they doing there if it were a coincidental opportunistic abduction?

Why were they at the last 4 houses in a cul de sac on the edge a small country town?

And considering Williams principle place of address is hours away, just contemplating why any of the suspects would drive right to the end of sa cul de sac where there is only 4 houses left when any of these 5 suspects could have pulled into a driveway and turned around before reaching the end of the no through road, mid week, mid morning on the edge of a small peripheral NSW town.

What the hell were they doing there if it were a coincidental opportunistic abduction?

Why were they at the last 4 houses in a cul de sac on the edge a small country town?

I live in a similar 1 acre rural estate and it is amazing how many cars drive by or sit and make phone calls in peace, ride bikes or walk dogs. Dunno.

Iona Bligh often jogs down that same stretch of bitumen and past the nondescript brick home owned by little William’s grandparents.
Another mum, Iona Bligh, who lives in the next town and drives her kids to Kendall’s school every day, regularly ran up Benaroon Dr as part of her daily exercise routine.

But on that day, she decided at the last minute she had enough time to drive to a popular mountain track in the township instead, before meeting friends for coffee at the local cafe.

“I’d drop my kids at school and run down Benaroon Dr. I was going to run it that morning before I met some girlfriends for coffee at Miss Nellie’s ... the only reason
I didn’t is because I dropped my son at school five minutes early,” Ms Bligh said.

“I kick myself every day.”
We’re for Sydney | Daily Telegraph
Toddler William Tyrrell’s disappearance still haunts Kendall residents almost a year later

What were any of the suspects doing there?

You know, considering this is an alledged completely random opportunistic crime.

Or was it?

From thread #31 post 1198 - My hypothesis.

All The POI and a few others are having a rock spider meeting that morning, perhaps at bowling club car park.

One of them knows a lot about the FF because he gets information from a friend (the relative of bio family).

Also one of them has been to FG house, doing some work on washing machine, saw a note on the fridge, grandkids are visiting.

During the meeting they see the FF drive past, on his way to do some business. They then drive away in a number of cars, one follows the FF to keep an eye on him, then goes. To have a coffee in same town FF drives to.

The other two drive to the house where they know the out of town kid will be visiting. (2 cars) They are just checking it out, fantasising a bit, cause they are working out how to groom the kid, make friends with the family, the usual way they work to get access.

Then, not expecting to snatch a child on that day, they park their cars to look at how they can plan the access and are presented with an opportunity to snatch. The little boy they have head about just appears right in front of them.

The snatch is made in the car that has not been examined, no phones were used, because they just drove away, met up with the rest of the network by driving to tell them.

Who is driving the other car? TJ driving one car, the white one, it has been tested. Where is the other car.

Now consider that GJ has said “someone in town knows what we are searching for”

That something could be something from that morning. Could be something from that car? Could be something from that group morning meeting? Could be the message from the fridge magnet? Could be a photograph with DNA / Print

What were they really searching for?

Last edited:
I rethought this hypothesis recently when I watched again the interview of Dennis Fergusson. In that interview he says. (Apologies for the posting of this image of a disgraceful human being)

“It’s a proven fact that I never touched a child, that I did not know”

The POI,s might say, “we have never touched a child that we did not know anything about” as if a prior knowledge of WT, or knowing one of his (estranged) relatives authorised their access.

I rethought this hypothesis recently when I watched again the interview of Dennis Fergusson. In that interview he says. (Apologies for the posting of this image of a disgraceful human being)

The POI,s might say, “we have never touched a child that we did not know anything about” as if a prior knowledge of WT, or knowing one of his (estranged) relatives authorised their access.

Yes, semantics.

Epitome of filth BUT most paedophiles believe there is nothing wrong with it.
They can’t be cured.

Who is (was?) the person living near the 800 sq m search area, I would like to know. The 5th person of all the suspects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper