Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What makes me sick is the thought that maybe the FG might have admitted her Foster Grandparent status to BS and had reason to relate ie because he was caring for kids whose parents were unable to.
Any of those rock spiders from the grandparent group could have bonded with her over this sort of thing.
They could have had so much more intel on William prior to his snatching. The way kids are treated in the foster system (abused OFTEN) might even have given these people reason to think WT was “fair game”. I hate to think this but it makes more sense to me than the random abduction theory.

From thread #31 post 1198 - My hypothesis.

All The POI and a few others are having a rock spider meeting that morning, perhaps at bowling club car park.

One of them knows a lot about the FF because he gets information from a friend (the relative of bio family).

Also one of them has been to FG house, doing some work on washing machine, saw a note on the fridge, grandkids are visiting. I think, he didn't need a note on the fridge. FGM might have told him frankly, who would be visiting soon and why the repair would have to be done asap.

During the meeting they see the FF drive past, on his way to do some business. They then drive away in a number of cars, one follows the FF to keep an eye on him, then goes. To have a coffee in same town FF drives to. Okay, might be.

The other two drive to the house where they know the out of town kid will be visiting. (2 cars) They are just checking it out, fantasising a bit, cause they are working out how to groom the kid, make friends with the family, the usual way they work to get access. As insiders, they would know, that FGM had sold the property and they wouldn't have opportunity to groom as always.

Then, not expecting to snatch a child on that day, they park their cars to look at how they can plan the access and are presented with an opportunity to snatch. The little boy they have head about just appears right in front of them. They parked their cars and went outside, because FM saw empty cars with lowered windows on the driver side. Where were the men and why didn't FM see them, if ..........

............ The snatch is made in the car that has not been examined, no phones were used, because they just drove away, met up with the rest of the network by driving to tell them.

Who is driving the other car? TJ driving one car, the white one, it has been tested. Where is the other car.

Now consider that GJ has said “someone in town knows what we are searching for”

That something could be something from that morning. Could be something from that car? Could be something from that group morning meeting? Could be the message from the fridge magnet? I think, not. Could be a photograph with DNA / Print

What were they really searching for?
^^^^All my comments (red) of course only thoughts and IMO MOO.

What did they plan to do with WT and where hide him for a certain time?
What do you think: Did the fact, he was a foster child, play a decisive role in him being the target?

Last edited by a moderator:
From thread #31 post 1198 - My hypothesis.

All The POI and a few others are having a rock spider meeting that morning, perhaps at bowling club car park.

One of them knows a lot about the FF because he gets information from a friend (the relative of bio family).

Also one of them has been to FG house, doing some work on washing machine, saw a note on the fridge, grandkids are visiting.

During the meeting they see the FF drive past, on his way to do some business. They then drive away in a number of cars, one follows the FF to keep an eye on him, then goes. To have a coffee in same town FF drives to.

The other two drive to the house where they know the out of town kid will be visiting. (2 cars) They are just checking it out, fantasising a bit, cause they are working out how to groom the kid, make friends with the family, the usual way they work to get access.

Then, not expecting to snatch a child on that day, they park their cars to look at how they can plan the access and are presented with an opportunity to snatch. The little boy they have head about just appears right in front of them.

The snatch is made in the car that has not been examined, no phones were used, because they just drove away, met up with the rest of the network by driving to tell them.

Who is driving the other car? TJ driving one car, the white one, it has been tested. Where is the other car.

Now consider that GJ has said “someone in town knows what we are searching for”

That something could be something from that morning. Could be something from that car? Could be something from that group morning meeting? Could be the message from the fridge magnet? Could be a photograph with DNA / Print

What were they really searching for?

Only questions I have relating to your hypothesis, BigT, is how would they know what type of car FF was driving and/or, if not familiar with him, what he looked like.

I hypothesised, “One of them knows a lot about the FF because he gets information from a friend (the relative of bio family)“

To be clearer for you here I suggest this is TJ who knows Bio GM. I think WT family situation was known. For this same reason TJ also knows who FF is, what car is driven, so he can look out for their arrival.

The persons the information collected from will be unaware that anyone has been even interested. The Pedophile, constantly collecting info, opportunities, making mental notes. Nothing can be underestimated in these circumstances

<rsbm>

The persons the information collected from will be unaware that anyone has been even interested. The Pedophile, constantly collecting info, opportunities, making mental notes. Nothing can be underestimated in these circumstances

Yep, ‘ready’ is who they are. Chronic hunters, occasional predators, episodic killers.

Some questions I have are:
Where is the second car (the silver or grey one)?
Who was driving it?
Where did it go (and for how long) after WT was on board?
What was the forensic search of the bush land for?

It’s not beyond the imagination that LE know the answers to these. It’s not knowing it”s proving.

And considering Williams principle place of address is hours away, just contemplating why any of the suspects would drive right to the end of sa cul de sac where there is only 4 houses left when any of these 5 suspects could have pulled into a driveway and turned around before reaching the end of the no through road, mid week, mid morning on the edge of a small peripheral NSW town.

What the hell were they doing there if it were a coincidental opportunistic abduction?

Why were they at the last 4 houses in a cul de sac on the edge a small country town?

It's not quite a 'no-through' road, there is access to the forest. Here's a pic

Attachments

• end Benaroon.png
    end Benaroon.png
    383.9 KB · Views: 16
Just trying to establish why any of these 5 suspects were in a cul de sac on the periferal of a small NSW town inside the window of (24 hours) William was at FGM?

Trying to establish how any these 5 suspects would be there inside the 24 hour window mid week considering William didn't reside at this residence and rarely visited the property and that it was likely the last time William visited this property?
Maybe not all 5 were actually there? Maybe some were strategically placed elsewhere? Could be they were organised enough to keep moving him around?

What makes me sick is the thought that maybe the FG might have admitted her Foster Grandparent status to BS and had reason to relate ie because he was caring for kids whose parents were unable to.
Any of those rock spiders from the grandparent group could have bonded with her over this sort of thing.
They could have had so much more intel on William prior to his snatching. The way kids are treated in the foster system (abused OFTEN) might even have given these people reason to think WT was “fair game”. I hate to think this but it makes more sense to me than the random abduction theory.

I’ve had the same thoughts.

From Search finds 'relevant information' but no trace of William Tyrrell

BBM

'Police sources familiar with the ongoing investigation undertaken by Strike Force Rosann say that they have learnt more about numerous persons of interest that live in Kendall and surrounds in the most recent effort to find any indication of what happened to William'.

Doesn't tell us much - they may have learnt some of them have slid further down the POI list. I wonder what police sources are anyway - officially? Actual police?

'Last week, the Herald revealed that one of these persons of interest diverted police from the original search zone in bushland metres from where William was last seen to the nearby Batar Creek.

This last sentence I love. I hope something is imminent. Maybe a lone operator, despite where he got his intel from - or whether it was purely opportunistic

^^^^All my comments (red) of course only thoughts and IMO MOO.

What did they plan to do with WT and where hide him for a certain time?
What do you think: Did the fact, he was a foster child, play a decisive role in him being the target?

Tragically yes I do believe it made William a target. That and the ideal opportunity presented itself to take him and the monsters took it.

Would love to know who these 5 suspects are... I understand everyone trying to come up with new and/or old ideas to go over just i case. I think it is ok. No harm in making sure all the t's crossed etc...
Just thinking how it must be for the people of Kendall and surrounds knowing that police have acknowledged that 1 suspect is from and possibly living in the area. That would keep me awake and suspicious of everyone. I hope they're resilient and calm but also very open minded that someone they possibly know and like or love is a suspect and they keep eyes and ears open for that 1 thing that makes that penny drop. Would be sad and terrifying but would help so many people and most of all William!!!
BBM
At least one of them is an original POI. I am working on the assumption that the others were the other named POI's as well but then I only count 4 (unless I missed someone).

BBM
At least one of them is an original POI. I am working on the assumption that the others were the other named POI's as well but then I only count 4 (unless I missed someone).
There does seem to be someone missing. All this talk about someone living in kendall or nearby, makes me wonder about DN, or perhaps someone else - who we just don't know about...

The suspicious disappearance of William Tyrrell has baffled detectives for nearly four years but a renewed search has provided police with vital new information.

Police spent three-weeks trawling through dense, remote bushland on the New South Wales mid-north coast desperately searching for any signs of the toddler.

Little William was not found during the latest search but detectives were able to gather new information which may well prove crucial in finally solving the case.

The disappearance of William Tyrrell that has baffled detectives | Daily Mail Online

i know this sounds far fetched and ive mentioned it before, but could he have been flown out from the private airfield 10 mins drive from benaroon drive
theres accommodation there too
he could have been sold, drugged and stuffed into a big bag?

Does anyone think the police have any real leads?
IMO the comments regarding the latest searches finishing up “has provided police with vital new information” means that they are able to prove that William is not in the bush, that his disappearance is 100% the result of human intervention, I don’t think the information they have gathered is pointing them in the direction of any individuals unfortunately.
Don’t get me wrong, I have absolute faith in Jubes & his team, but I feel as though we are really no closer to seeing William come home one way or another & we will soon be discussing the progress of an inquest as it takes place.
Oh William, where are you little man :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member