Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #35

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO it can't be impulsive move by pedos given no significant evidence or traces are found after such extensive research. It has to be long premeditated conduct by abductors. Unless something happened (misadventure) at FG place itself ( I read about storm water tank in thread somewhere).
Another reason for not finding enough evidence could be that WT willingly left with someone who had premeditated his disappearence.
I think a very important thing to consider is, Why no evidence or traces are left behind.
Yes I go back and forth about that. GJ said earlier in the case that he thought it was where two worlds collided when evil met innocent but a lot makes me think pre meditated IMO

This is what I was thinking before, that someone heard about the latest first search and went to the second area to divert attention from the search. If so that person or persons must have known their movements were being watched.

But if they ended up finding nothing from the latest first search what was the person or persons hoping they wouldn't find, and what if whatever it was, if there was something is still there somewhere.

IMO it can't be impulsive move by pedos given no significant evidence or traces are found after such extensive research. It has to be long premeditated conduct by abductors. Unless something happened (misadventure) at FG place itself ( I read about storm water tank in thread somewhere).
Another reason for not finding enough evidence could be that WT willingly left with someone who had premeditated his disappearence.
I think a very important thing to consider is, Why no evidence or traces are left behind.

Thanks coincidence. and welcome.:)
Continue with your thoughts, and provide us with more posts and ideas.

I hope the identity of his FPs won't be revealed, and LT (?) - is this his sister? Would that happen? I think there are people versed in law here that might know, but i guess we can't know everything :(

Yes it's horrible to think of his fate, & how his families deal with all this :(

I hope they aren’t identified too.
Yes, LT is William’s sister.
I honestly have no idea, but given that an inquest makes everything public (doesn’t it??), would they conseal the identity of the last people to see him? (Cleared yes, no accusations here) but being that they are obviously important figures in the story of William’s life.

I don’t think there are many ideas that are too far fetched in this case. I wonder if there is any evidence of a plane taking off in the timeframe.

I believe the police do have real leads. I think they know exactly what has happened and who is involved. I don’t know if they know what has happened to William’s remains though and where they are currently.

It is horrible thinking of any harm caused to little William. I hate living in a world where all children aren’t safe and there are evil wicked monsters out there prepared to cause terrible harm.

I surely hope they do, & I believe that their team is capable of solving this crime, I think it’s probably the sinking despair surrounding this case that makes me worry for William’s justice.
It’s absolutely horrendous that anyone can take a child & inflict anything on them, all for a few fleeting moments of feeding their sickness!

I surely hope they do, & I believe that their team is capable of solving this crime, I think it’s probably the sinking despair surrounding this case that makes me worry for William’s justice.
It’s absolutely horrendous that anyone can take a child & inflict anything on them, all for a few fleeting moments of feeding their sickness!
It’s scary to think what may come out and I think we need to brace ourselves for it.totally horrendous people walk amongst us.

I’m leaning towards the pre meditated theory. But what’s lingering in the back of my mind is that WT has asthma. If he panicked it would trigger an asthma attack. He also suffered from coughing fits at night during the colder months. This might have hindered how far they could have gone.

It’s scary to think what may come out and I think we need to brace ourselves for it.totally horrendous people walk amongst us.
When I was in education, we came across a man acting very strangely in the school grounds. We hauled him up to the office and he told us that pedophiles don’t harm children, that they LOVE children.

Needless to say, the police were called. So that’s an example of their twisted thinking and the way they justify it to themselves.

I’m leaning towards the pre meditated theory. But what’s lingering in the back of my mind is that WT has asthma. If he panicked it would trigger an asthma attack. He also suffered from coughing fits at night during the colder months. This might have hindered how far they could have gone.
I’m not sure of Williams asthma management, but having a child who suffers with it , he is on preventative medication.

What makes me sick is the thought that maybe the FG might have admitted her Foster Grandparent status to BS and had reason to relate ie because he was caring for kids whose parents were unable to.
Any of those rock spiders from the grandparent group could have bonded with her over this sort of thing.
They could have had so much more intel on William prior to his snatching. The way kids are treated in the foster system (abused OFTEN) might even have given these people reason to think WT was “fair game”. I hate to think this but it makes more sense to me than the random abduction theory.

The foster family..ff fm William and LT were in Kendall christmas 2013 and attended a neighbourhood party of some sort. Reported in very early media dont have a link. FGM and her family had close connections to pt macquarie before moving to kendall. Fm said on 60 min interview her brothers were connected to kendall. She has 2 brothers.

All points that need to be considered. Early searches for benaroon address via google linked to ff address in sydney. Therefore perps may have stalked out the family in sydney prior to their arrival into kendall on 11 sept.

Fgm was widely connected to pt macqarie and kendall and surrounds thru her interests.

Didnt Loweke who is the TJ connector meet Bio fathers mother after Williams abduction? Loweke and NC were market traders traveling to different markets. Is this how they met. Was Loweke instructed by anyone to befriend NC. did Loweke know NC before williams abduction and was told info innocently by NC or was it another market trader who was told info innocently by NC and word got around.

The foster family..ff fm William and LT were in Kendall christmas 2013 and attended a neighbourhood party of some sort. Reported in very early media dont have a link. FGM and her family had close connections to pt macquarie before moving to kendall. Fm said on 60 min interview her brothers were connected to kendall. She has 2 brothers.

All points that need to be considered. Early searches for benaroon address via google linked to ff address in sydney. Therefore perps may have stalked out the family in sydney prior to their arrival into kendall on 11 sept.

Fgm was widely connected to pt macqarie and kendall and surrounds thru her interests.
No she didn’t at all , she never mentioned anyone in her family, where are you getting that from as it’s certainly not in her interview. Where are you coming from with the two brothers ? Whose 2 brothers ?

Last edited:
What I could find is that WT's medication is: Ventolin 2 puffs when needed and Flixotide at night time as a preventer.

If William died as a consequence of an asthma attack and his body hidden in panic...whole new ball game at play!

Yes she did listen carefully! She described how her brother had raised children in the kendall area and it was always considered safe. FM was also raised in Kendall.
I’m sorry but where did she say that ?

Yes she did listen carefully! She described how her brother had raised children in the kendall area and it was always considered safe. FM was also raised in Kendall.
You’re not making sense at all, whom are you referring to about brothers ?

Sadly, yes. This case has had so many twists & turns, so many hopes & gut wrenching possibilities. So many theories & pois, secret family members & all the rest. But it will all end in a lonely spot somewhere in the bush, where William has laid undisturbed waiting to be found for almost four years - IMO

BBM

What is this connection to Port Macquarie you speak of Papertrail? I've never seen this, do you have a link?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member