Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #35

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So papertrail, are you saying that the main POI in the Bowraville case has changed their identity and lived at Port Macquarie at the time of WT's disappearance and the date WT went missing is very close to the 1st victims missing date in the Bowraville case?

they are interesting coincidences

Last edited:
I do remeber in earlier days of WT case, there was a mention of caravan park in the media.

Also remeber rumours(may be not) that a resident close to caravan park had said that he/she heard a scream of a young person coming from the caravan park.

Oh, I’m very calm and was never unsettled or upset at all. I think you’ve totally misread me. That’s what happens so easily with the written word. And I know you didn’t think I was papertrail. What I meant was, that I can’t answer for papertrail. Sorry, I thought that was clear, but I’m guess it’s late and I didn’t enunciate it particularly well. Please accept my apologies.

However, like you, I’d like to know where papertrail is coming from too. I’m finding it difficult to follow as well.

Check his media conferences out from the beginning. See what tie he wears. I have noted he quite often wears an aboriginal themed tie. Take note of what he is saying and what his message is at that time. The Bowarville children were all aboriginal children. Three gorgeous children taken. These were not just happenstance abductions and murders. The community parties these children had attended were preplanned and there is absolutely no doubt about that fact. There was no outsider. An outsider would not know the information that was used in the background to preplan the parties.

I’m pretty sure I read Jubes has a girlfriend of aboriginal decent which would more than likely explain his choice of tie. Sometimes it’s just not that complicated.

I’ve posted a link further down

Last edited:
I do remeber in earlier days of WT case, there was a mention of caravan park in the media.

Also remeber rumours(may be not) that a resident close to caravan park had said that he/she heard a child's scream coming from the direction of caravan park.

There's also a caravan park located 23 Batar creek road. It's close to the search site.
www.camdenhavenshow.org.au/

Also the caravan park you are referring to was at The Haven caravan park at Laurieton
Caravan park searched in the hunt for missing toddler William Tyrell

Also remeber rumours(may be not) that a resident close to caravan park had said that he/she heard a child's scream coming from the direction of caravan park.

No rumour here’s the link.

A fibro cabin in a caravan park on the NSW mid-north coast has been searched by police investigating the disappearance of toddler William Tyrell after residents reported hearing cries of a child in the weeks after the three-year-old vanished.
Police searched a cabin at The Haven caravan park at Laurieton, just south of Port Macquarie at the end of last week.
https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/caravan-park-searched-in-the-hunt-for-missing-toddler-william-tyrell-20150121-12ux0y.html

No rumour here’s the link.

A fibro cabin in a caravan park on the NSW mid-north coast has been searched by police investigating the disappearance of toddler William Tyrell after residents reported hearing cries of a child in the weeks after the three-year-old vanished.
Police searched a cabin at The Haven caravan park at Laurieton, just south of Port Macquarie at the end of last week.
Thanks for the Link.

Here’s a great article that explains GJ’s close link to aboriginal culture, the Bowraville murders and also makes mention of his aboriginal girlfriend. I’m thinking sometimes people over think things

Finding peace in a life full of crime

Yes, there was a little written about those links in ‘Bad’ by Michael Duffy. Sometimes a tie is just a tie, a date is just a date and shadows are just shadows. I suppose it’s easy to go down the rabbit hole in William’s case. It remains a mystery—to the general public at least. I’m sure DCI Jubelin and the members of SFR have looked at all possible angles and are following up on those that are relevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member